Wish: Too Close

Boom! I'm Yours?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Five || Wish: Too Close

 

Choi Yujin

The sound of the alarm clock irritated me and as I tried to shut it down, it feel down on the floor. Groaning, I lazily stood up and kicked the alarm clock, finally shutting it. 

"Stupid alarm clock." I mumbled as I went toward the bathroom to do my usual morning routine.

The day was a regular friday morning on a regular weekday basis...or not. I grumpily walked out of the door as my mother looked at me confused, which I ignored. As I walked towards school, the thought of him and his stupid answer to that stupid goddess made me a bit more grumpy than before.

"HOW DARE HE DO THAT?!" I shouted as I kicked a random coke can, lying in the middle of the street. The coke can flew higher than I expected it to be and was about to hit a random person when the victim caught it in his hands. I gawked at the person and when he looked away from the can in his hand and looked towards me, a warm smile was plastered on his face.

"What's up Jin?"

It was Jeongmin, and I sighed as a relief, thankful he was the one that was about to be hit by the can I kicked and he caught it skillfully with his hand, making me less guilty of actually hitting the poor can.

"Nothing." I mumbled and continued walking to school. Jeongmin followed after he threw the can on a nearby trash bin and lazily placed his hands behind his head, walking beside me.

"So..." he trailed off as I looked at him, wiggling his eyebrows at me, "What happened with your date?"

"For the nth time, it isn't a date Jeongmin!" I massaged the bridge of my nose as I heard Jeongmin whistled.

"Say what you want, but all I know is if a guy and a girl went out to have some time alone, it's a date. So I'll call it a date." he teasingly grinned at me as I scoffed, rolling my eyes at him. As if he managed to figure out what happened, he placed an arm around my shoulders.

"It went bad?" he asked as I sighed.

"It was worst."

"Why?" he asked as I looked at him before removing his arm around me. Flashbacks of what happened yesterday came to my mind making me massaged my temple.

"Just...don't ask."

I was thankful that Jeongmin was the type that wasn't too pushy or demanding so silence during our walk was a good thing. As we were about to enter the school gates, I saw him pout and promised him that I would tell him everything later at lunch.

"Alright. Lunch it is." he nodded and wag a finger at me. "Don't forget or I'll nag you to death."

I rolled my eyes as I mentally took note not to forget it. A nagging Jeongmin is the last thing I want to see especially when I'm in a very bad mood. As we walked towards the hallway, a lot of girls were glaring and talking about me but I ignored them. Jeongmin helped too by talking to me and sometimes glaring at the people. He was about to walk me to my locker when someone called out for him.

"Oh Hyungseong!" he greeted and his friend gave him a hi five. I waved at him as he smiled. I stood by the sides as they talked and when Jeongmin turned to me, his face was giving me an apologic look. 

"Don't look at me with that face. You look really ugly right now." I said, giving him a mehrong before pushing him towards Hyungseong, "If you guys have something to do, just go. Don't worry about me. I'm big enough to walk myself to my locker."

Jeongmin looked at me for a while before nodding, "Alright. I'll see you after lunch?"

He said and I nodded. Jeongmin and Hyungseong bid me goodbye and I watched their figures disappear before walking towards my locker. The walk felt long for all the stares, glares and talks made me feel like I was about to get terminated soon enough. I rolled my eyes and when I opened my locker door, someone called out for me.

 

Cha Hakyeon

I was walking with my group of friends, VIXX, when I saw a familiar figure standing by the lockers. I tilted my head to my side and when I confirmed it was really her, I smiled.

"Yujin!"

She closed her locker and looked towards our direction, widening her eyes. My smile grew bigger and I literally dragged my friends towards her.

"Good morning!" I greeted her as she turned to look at my friends before looking towards my direction.

"G-Good morning." She sheepishly stated and she warily looked away.

I tilted my head in confusion and was about to say something when I felt someone pat my shoulder. I turned to see Hyukkie pointing at himself. I didn't quite catch what he's saying and he sighed, walking in front of me. I looked at him confused as Hyukkie held out his hand to Yujin.

"Hello Yujin noona, I'm Han Sanghyuk, but you can call me Hyukkie." he grinned as Yujin was hesitant at first before taking his hand, shaking it.

I rubbed the back of my neck as my friends mouthed a couple of 'ohs' before pushing me behind.

"I see, that's what he's trying to say. We had a couple of classes together but since we're not properly introduced yet," Jaehwan chuckled and held out his hand towards Yujin, "Hello, I'm Lee Jaehwan."

Yujin shooked his head and turned towards Wonshik who saluted at her, "Yo, I'm Kim Wonshik."

Yujin nodded and Hongbin held out his hand, "I'm Lee Hongbin and that guy," he pointed at Taekwoon who just nodded at Yujin, "is Jung Taekwoon."

Yujin nodded and took everything in, looking at me. Her eyes said that she was totally as confused as I am and I coughed trying to avoid the sudden awkwardness. I was about to say something when Yujin beat me to it.

"Why did you just suddenly introduced yourselves to me?" she asked as the guys shrugged

"Hakyeon hyung never introduced you to us, so I've decided that we should do it instead." Hyuk stated as Yujin warily bit her lower lip.

"Aren't you guys mad at me? I mean, I rejected and embarrased Hakyeon..." her voice trailed off as she looked around. The guys looked around too and we saw the awful looks the students were giving us. I grimaced at the expression of the female population and was about to say something when someone beat me to it...again.

"Of course, we're mad at first." Jaehwan stated making Yujin look down, "but since Hakyeon is talking to you again and we didn't know how the hell did that happened, considering the fact that he's been ang

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter