Wish: Suicide

Boom! I'm Yours?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Three || Wish: Suicide

 

Choi Yujin

"Must avoid Cha Hakyeon. Must avoid Cha Hakyeon." It has became my mantra for the day to avoid any possible interactions with the Cha Hakyeon. What happened last night seemed unreal, but I wouldn't risk anything that would involve me, being the "slave" of the Cha Hakyeon. As soon as I entered the school, glares welcomed me. What do I expect? Rejecting one of their favorite kingka in front of their eyes, I guess this is what I get in return.

I was towards my locker only to be pushed by some female students and I tried to ignore them. Dealing with them would only make matters worst and besides, I'm not the war freak type so I just chose to ignore. As soon as I reached my lockers, screams filled my ear and I knew they were here. I grabbed everything I need as quickly as I can and rushed away from the squeals and screams of fangirls and boys alike.

I hid behind a wall and sigh in contentment only to be face to face to someone whom I was trying to avoid the whole morning.

 

Cha Hakyeon

I wasn't feeling well so I told my friends that I would be entering the school earlier than them. I walked around the school for a while only to end up sitting on one of the benches somewhere. I didn't know how long was I sitting there but I could say I was still lost in thoughts when I heard the scream from the other side. My friends would be looking for me sooner or later so I decided to meet up with them.

But what can you say? Destiny is playing with me. For the moment I stood up, I am standing in front of my Choi Yujin, who's as wide eyed as I am. She's still as beautiful as ever and I can't but smile at her. Although I feel some pain now that I see her in front of me after what happened but I can't help it. I just couldn't make myself be mad at her.

She was about to walk away when I called her attention, "Wait!"

 

Choi Yujin

"Wait!"

I froze. I was about to move my leg when I couldn't which made me widen my eyes even more. So the punishment was true?! I can hear Cha Hakyeon's footsteps coming close and I couldn't do anything for my body won't bulge. When he finally stopped walking, I heard him say, "Turn around."

I wasn't, I'm trying not to. I don't want to see his face. Not right after I've dumped him. But right on cue, my stupid body turned around and now I was looking at his sad beautiful face. I couldn't help but gulped when I saw the sad look in his eyes. *I'm really stupid for dumping him right there*

"Why?"

I tilted my head at his sudden question, which he only repeated only now he was looking straight in my eyes, "Why?"

I wanted to tell him an answer but I didn't know what to say so I just looked away. I heard him sniff and I knew he must've kept his feelings to himself which made my heart ache. I looked at him once more and when I opened my mouth he cut me off.

"No, don't. I don't want your pity Yujin." He snickered, wiping his eyes, "I don't want to see your face again."

I flinched. Sure I hurt him, but he doesn't want to see me again? That hurts. And why am I so affected now that he wished that he didn't want to see me again? I opened my mouth to say something but nothing came out. 

"Thank you for hurting me this much Choi Yujin. I wouldn't mind it if you kill yourself after in case you've figured out how much it hurts me right now." He scoffed and walked away.

I stood there rooted in my place as I watched his figure disappear. I didn't know it but tears were already falling down on face. I know that I hurt him but for him to wish for me to kill myself? That's another story! And to tell you all honestly, I feel like crap the moment those words came out of his mouth. The bell soon rung but the strength to listen to a two hour lecture isn't coming to me so I've decided to walked around the school.

I don't want to see your face again.

"Isn't that enough punishment?" I blurted as I wiped my tears from my eyes. From my moment of thinking before the goddess gift giving happened, I've realized how Cha Hakyeon was my crush. I used to follow him everywhere and only given up when he became one of the school's kingkas. Because if then, I couldn't even walk up to him, what now that he's a kingka, my fingernail couldn't even reach him because of the fangirls.

However, yesterday, I didn't expect him to confess to me and I was afraid. So I blew him off. And now, he hates me.

"You're so lucky Yujin." I la

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter