Wish: Back Off

Boom! I'm Yours?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Six || Wish: Back Off

 

Choi Yujin

If time lapses and slow motions like those in the movies were real in life, I swear its happening to me right now.

"Kiss Me."

The moment those words escaped Cha Hakyeon's lips, it was like the director of my movie like life raised a finger and made everything move in slow motion. If my heart has a mouth of its own, I know, it will tell me how nervous I am by the way it's beating inside my chest, ready to pump out of it.

I could feel all the stares of people. From the crowd to Jeongmin, to VIXX, to Hakyeon, to me. 

Realization of having no choice but to kiss Hakyeon, my body slowly, started to move on its own.

I gulped, eyes wide as saucers as I tried to take everything in. I can feel myself tremble, because of his words, of the crowd and of the closeness.

*Damn it* I could only mentally curse him for being way too close for my comfort and as I slowly inched forward, I saw a slight grin plastered on his handsome face.

And as soon as that grin escaped, I heard words coming out of his lips ever so softly.

"Stop." 

 

Cha Hakyeon

I could feel the stares. 

And I knew, Yujin felt them too. 

I saw mixed emotions thru Yujin's eyes and I swear. No. I knew, that any command that comes out of my lips, she would do it. So when the words 'Kiss Me' came out, I tried to see what's the reaction of the crowd.

I'm not doing it for myself. Although, there is a part of me that wanted Yujin to actually kiss me but I did it as a survey.

Survey as to how I would handle the next days of being with Yujin after that incident wherein she rejected me. I know that she was already having haters because of it, so if I wanted to be her boyfriend, I must know how to protect her from the judgemental student population.

So, before she would actually kiss me, I told her to stop. I felt her relaxed after I breathed out those words and pulled away. I looked towards my side to see Jeongmin raising an eyebrow at me which I returned with a smirk. I stood up and saw my friends giving me that look which I ignored and looked towards Yujin, giving her one of my best smiles.

I chuckled when I saw her epic gawking expression and ruffled her hair.

"You're so cute!" I smiled, "See you later, Jinnie-ah~"

I waved, walking towards our table with my friends following me. As I sat down, I placed my face on my palm and readied myself.

Because in 3,

 

2

 

1

 

"Care to explain what just happened?!"

 

Bingo

 

I looked up to see five pairs of eyes demanding an answer from me. I grinned at them, motioning them to take their seats, which they did. It was Jaehwan who opened his mouth first.

"So, what's this you and Yujin being so intimate right at the start? Did we miss something?" he asked and when I opened my mouth to speak, baby Hyukkie beat me to it.

"HYUNG! you and Yujin noona are so cute together~" he said with an aegyo making me chuckle.

"You think so?" I asked, ruffling the maknae's hair when he nodded eagerly.

"Please explain, we're kinda lost here." Hongbin said with a smile.

"Why did you do that? Can you please answer us now?" Wonshik said impatiently.

"Yeah and please, if you do something like that again in the future, please warn us," Taekwoon rolled his eyes, "Stop embarrassing us or yourself."

"Gee. Thanks." I rolled my eyes at him and looked at the others.

"Well?" Jaehwan said, strumming his fingers on the table.

"It's just to warn the students I guess." I said shrugging making my friends look at one another.

"Warn them about what?" Hongbin asked.

I looked at him, a grin ghosting my lips, "It's for the future relationship of Yujin and I."

Wonshik raised an eyebrow, "And what's the connection of your 'future relationship' with the warning?"

"Simple." I smirked, "I want everyone to back off."

"Oh~" Jaehwan said, a grin slowly forming his lips, "So, do we expect a lot more embarrassing scenes would happen now?"

I gawked at him as the rest of them laughed. 

"Yeah, since it's actually decided that you would really go after Yujin and your plans being often ridiculous, do we need to stay away from you too now?" Hongbin said trying to control his laughter.

"Hyung, you need to do something less embarassing next time or something decent please." Hyukkie said making me roll my eyes.

"And please, don't include us in your future projects." Taekwoon said harshly making the rest laugh again.

"Whatever," I rolled my eyes as my friends continued to make fun of me.

Jaehwan and Hyukkie started making kissy faces and hearts and I pushed them away snickering.

"Back off!"

 

Choi Yujin

For the rest of the day, all eyes were on me, people murmuring whenever I passed by and add a pestering best friend always by your side, and you coul

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter