Chapter 10: Get Ready for Dinner

Big Bang's Personal Vent Machine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

            We walked through the dorm door around 8pm. I couldn’t get through the door with all of my bags. I tried a few times until Seunghyun pushed me through playfully, my arms flying behind me with all of my bags and I almost fell on the floor before he darted forward to grab me around the waist. I hung there for a second before he pulled me back onto my feet. His arms lingered and I didn’t know what to do. I just stood there until Jiyong ran into the room and saw us. Seunghyun immediately dropped his arms as if he didn’t realize they were there to begin with and only Jiyong’s presence alerted him to his own actions.

            Jiyong looked stunned for a second before he put on a figurative mask. He must be used to doing that for the public. He calmly had small talk in Korean with  Seunghyun and then turned to me. He spread his arms wide inviting me for a hug. I turned to Seunghyun who looked just as confused as I did. Jiyong suddenly took me in his arms causing me to drop all of my packages and said, “Welcome back!”

            “I was never gone?”

            “Signing the contract today?” he asked.

            “Oh! Yes! Yes I am,” I said.

            “Then welcome back! Taking you out for dinner tonight. The band, get ready,” he said.

            “I just got back though, I’m feeling a little tir-“

            And with that, Jiyong picked up a bag that read Chanel on it and took out a light red and blue stripped chiffon dress.

            “Wear this one,” he said as he held it in front of my body. He looked me up and down while on his bottom lip deep in thought. “Yes. This one,” he said.

            “He likes fashion,” Seunghyun simply stated. Was that his way of telling me to get ready? I took the dress from Jiyong, knowing this was probably part of my job. I walked into my room and started to undress. I put the new dress on and looked in th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter