3

White Days

 

 

Junhyung straightens his suit gruffly. " You didn't have to drag me all the way here, dad. "

Mr Yong tosses his glasses on the table, staring up at his son. " I told you if you don't want to come to work, I'll drag you. " He shrugs.

Junhyung rolls his eyes. " I'm recently very busy. " He explains lazily.

Mr Yong scoffs. " Lazy? My bodyguard told me your friends are all at home lazing around and you have a girl in the house. I repeat. A

GIRL. " He folds his arms.

Junhyung rubs his temples and wets his bottom lip. " We were having breakfast, dad. And that girl... is-" 

" Your ? " A strike of irritation passes Junhyung's face as his dad raises his eyebrows.

" I'm not like you. " Junhyung mutters, spinning on his heel. Before he could reach the door, his dad started laughing. Junhyung pauses.

" That girl in that house- do you like her? " His dad frowns.

Junhyung sighs, " She's a friend. " He says.

Mr Yong sinks into his chair. " Good. Because I set you up on a date with Goo's daughter. "

Junhyung gapes at his dad. " What? Are you serious?! I told you I'm not ready for blind dates! " He fumes.

" Son, this is your chance to prove you are not gay. Everyone in the office thinks so. " Mr Yong continues calmly.

Junhyung glares at his dad. " I am not gay!! " 

" I don't care. But you have to go to this date. I really want a grandchild. " Mr Yong says casually, as if ordering a latte to his secretary.

Junhyung runs his hand over his face repeatedly. " Oh.my.god. GRANDCHILD?!  PLEASE. " 

Mr Yong shrugs. " Either that, or you find yourself a girl that you like and bring her to me. " He says. Junhyung straightens his tie, trying his

best to be calm. 

" Dad. It is not that easy. " He says lowly. Mr Yong drums his fingers on the table boredly. 

" Marry Goo's daughter or marry a girl to your liking. Your choice. " He says. Junhyung stares at his father. This old man is for real.

" Okay. Give me...time. " He says uncertainly. 

Mr Yong gets up, flicking his calendar page by page. With a tilt of his head, Mr. Yong snaps the calendar close.

" Three months. Else I'll arrange a wedding for you. " He looks up, with a voice filled with finality.

---

Everyone stared blankly at their breakfast, in shock. Well, except for Hyuna. " What happened? " She repeats.

"Must be his dad.... " Doojoon assumes, digging into the cold breakfast.

Hyuna blinks." What do you mean? " 

" Junhyung works for his dad, too. He hasn't gone into the office for a while.. I guess his dad is angry. "  Hyunseung sums it up.

Hyuna frowns in worry. " Is he going to be okay? What usually happens next? "

Gikwang waves her worry off, " He'll be fine. I'm sure he'll be down here tonight. " He smiles at Hyuna. Then realising she couldn't see, 

touches her hand warmly. Hyuna's lips curl into a smile and she pats his hand in return. 

" We're going to work already, Hyuna-ah... What say you follow us? " Doojoon folds his arms.

Yoseob raises his eyebrows, " Are you sure its a good idea? I mean... " 

" Hey, I'm the leader here. Hyuna, don't worry. Let's go. " Doojoon cuts him off, taking hyuna's hand and leading her to the room. Before

Hyuna could say anything, she follows Doojoon to her own room where he left her to get dressed.

•••

" You what?! What if she gets frightenend by all the noises?! " Junhyung facepalms himself, hearing Doojoon telling him Hyuna followed

them to their hideout. Doojoon peers over his shoulder at an excited Hyuna, exchanging a conversation with a male worker who was gaping

openly at her. Dongwoon had to shove the worker's head discreetly before he ended the conversation and Hyuna had to walk away.

" Nah... She's good, actually. " Doojoon shrugs.

Junhyung sighs, massaging his temples. " Okay, just- take care of her. " He reminds Doojoon.

Doojoon pauses, then looks back at Hyuna. " Yah... Do you like her or something? " He asks with a frown.

" No I don't. " Junhyung says quickly.

Doojoon laughs, " Yeah sure you don't. Alright. We're going up. Bye. "

Doojoon locks his phone and turns to the group. "Let's go up, we have to watch the martial arts trainees. " He smiles, pressing the lift button.

Hyuna grins, excited. " How big is this place? " 

Yoseob slung an arm over her shoulder. " It's a 12- storey building, what do you think? " He says.

Hyuna wrinkles her nose, pushing Yoseob's arm away. " It must be really tall... " She figures. 

" It's completely oblivious to outsiders. They think it's a factory... But it's our training ground. " Dongwoon elaborates, guiding Hyuna inside

the lift. As soon as the doors open, Hyuna was greeted with a mass of synchronized yells and sound of flesh hitting something thick.

" They're training. " Yoseob informs her uselessly.

Hyuna rolls her eyes. " I already know that... Although why are they training at all? "

Doojoon steps ahead of them, " Follow my voice, We train them not for amateurish reasons such as for gang fights, but we train them to be

bodyguards or spies in the future for this company. " He explains, Hyuna trailing behind him.

" So.. All of YOU guys went through this? " She asks.

Dongwoon cracks his knuckles " Of course. Why do you think we're close to Junyhyung hyung? We're his bodyguard, driver and spy. " 

Hyuna frowns. " Why do you protect Junyung oppa? " 

There was silence, followed by a really loud laugh by the boys. " Because this whole place is Junhyung hyung's company. He invests in the

trainings... He's our money lender... Legally... I guess. " Gikwang speaks up.

Hyuna fell silent, thinking. " That means he is really rich! " She says in wonder.

The guys nod, shaking their heads and wishing they were Junhyung.

" We should go and supervise. " Doojoon says.

Hyuna follows the sound of their shoes and feel tingles all over as the voices of the trainees got nearer and louder. There was alot of them, she

could tell.

" Things look good, Jungmin-sshi. " Doojoon spoke, probably to the trainer- Hyuna thought.

" Thank you, Doojoon sunbae. How are all of you sunbaenim? " The Jungmin asks politely.

She feels him shifting his gaze over all of them and stopping on her. His gaze made her her tummy in.

" She is um... our special helper. Kim Hyuna. " Junhyung says sharply, eyeing the almost-drooling Jungmin.

Hyuna ducks her head shyly and bows, her direction a little off. Jungmin gulps, his eyes taking in this Hyuna's milky skin and gorgeous hair

and -

" Yah- stop staring at a woman. It's rude. " Junhyung smacks Jungmin's arm.

Hyuna turns her face away so that Jungmin couldn't see her blushing.

Gikwang clears his throat " Should we do a little demonstration for Hyuna? " He changes the subject.

Hyuna raises her eyebrows, surprised. Jungmin stares at Gikwang as if he was stupid.

" What? Hyuna-sshi can sense movements right? We can slowly build up her senses this way. " He elaborates with a proud smile.

The guys fall quiet, considering.

" This means I get to follow you guys everyday?! " Hyuna exclaims. Her eyes were gleaming and hopeful they couldn't say no. The members'

expressions darken and they throw Gikwang a dark look. Which Gikwang replies with a apologetic shrug.

---

Hara smoothed her waxed legs and lies down with a contented sigh.

" You sure your plan is going to work? " Hara's best friend, Gyuri asks.

" Of course, it's really simple. I'll just slip that pill in, and afterwards... to the hotel! " She cackles, kicking her legs in the air.

Gyuri glances at her friend uneasily. " But... what if he doesn't care if the two of you slept together? " Hara sits up, not answering.

She picks up her frame of Junhyung and his face. " Oh, he will. "

 

 

---------------------------------------------

SIGHS SORRY GUYS I HATE MYSELF AS MUCH AS YOU GUYS HATE MEEEE. But i'm really not a frequent updater ok! i'm in "college" so it's really tough to find time. But i'll do it... but slowly so you guys please bear with me!