6~

Who Do I LOVE???

KAY'S POV

I saw ~~~~ a bit sad, so I nudged her. "Hey, you alright?" I asked her. "Yeah" she nodded and replied. "OK!!!" I replied her. "Kaja, let's go get our lunch." I said. "You should go ahead first, I need to go to the toilet." ~~~~ told me. "Okay, be careful." I replied her. I then headed to the canteen myself.

YOUR POV

I needed to clear my thoughts of him so I told Kay to head to the canteen first. I then walked to the toilet to freshen up. I was washing my hands. When I looked at the mirror, I saw the reflection of the last person I would ever want to interfere with, the school's most flirty, y Queenka, Hyuna. Hyuna was with her oh-so-not-famous gang. "How can I help you?" I asked her. She smirked at me before slapping me HARD. "YAH!!!! NERD GIRL!!!! WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?!?!? HANGING OUT WITH EXO TOTALLY DOES NOT SUIT YOU Y !!!!" Hyuna screamed at me. She then grabbed a fistful of my hair and yanked it harshly. *Ouch!!!* I thought with tears b my eyes. "THIS WILL TEACH YOU A LESSON !!!!" Hyuna screamed before grabbing my hair again and slammed my head onto the wall. I then fell dizzy and then my legs gave in. I touched my head and found my hand was full of blood. "GIRLS!!! LOCK THE DOOR. LET'S TEACH HER A LESSON, SHALL WE?!?!?!" she said while smirking. Then all of them started to hit me, slap me, and kick me. My tears were already streaming down my face. I then shouted loudly and Hyuna and her gang started hitting me harder. *Minhyuk oppa, where are you???* I thought.

*Flashback*

I was on my way home after school when suddenly someone yanked my hair. "YAH!!!!! I heard that you, an ugly duckling can become Minhyuk oppa's girlfriend. What a !" So Ae screamed as she yanked my hair harder and slapped me. "Please stop..." I pleaded her with tears already streaming down my face. "And why should I???" she asked with a smirk. "Because you're dead if you lay your freaking filthy hand on my girl." Minhyuk said with a low and angry voice. "Oh, oppa.... I w-was just chatting with her." So Ae stuttered. "Save it, So Ae." Minhyuk said. "Aish!!!" So Ae grumbled and walked away. Minhyuk then came and hugged me tightly while I cried hardly in his arms as I was very frightened. "Shhh...it's okay. I'm here now. No one can ever lay a finger on you when I'm here with you." he said.

*Flashback end*

Suddenly, the door slammed open and I saw my life savior. "~~~~!!!!" he screamed loudly. "Baekhyun..." I replied weakly before everything turned black.

BAEKHYUN'S POV

i was walking down the hallway with EXO when suddenly I heard a girl's scream coming from the girls' toilet. *Isn't that ~~~~???* I quickly rushed to the girls' toilet and tried to open the door but the door was locked. I walked back a few steps and charged at the door and the door slammed opened. "~~~~!!!!" I screamed looking at the condition she was in. "Baekhyun..." she replied weakly before fainting. *OH !!!* I quickly ran to her and carried her bridal style and glared at Hyuna before taking ~~~~ to the nurse's office. "EXO, please take care of the S" I told them. Just then, I heard Kay's voice. "OH MY GOD!!!! ~~~~!!!!!! BAEKHYUN, WHAT HAPPENED TO HER?!?!?" she asked me. I looked at Hyuna and her gang before saying. "You wanna follow me or-" "Go, I'll take care of them with EXO." she cut me off in a low voice. *Okay, what on earth happened to the bubbly Kay I know.* I thought and rushed toward the nurse's office.

KAY'S POV

I walked towards Hyuna and yanked her hair which caused her to scream. "So....what makes you think you can hurt my BEST FRIEND???" I asked her. "She was hanging out with EXO oppas!!! A like her-" I cut Hyuna off with a tight slap. "That's what you get for calling my friend a . I haven't even DID every awful thing YOU did to her YET. Hanging out with the EXO oppas??? Why can't she? Do you even have the rights to call them oppas !!!!" I screamed at her then alapped her again. "Kay, I think it's enough." Suho said. "You're lucky this time ." I told her one last time before going out from the toilet. "Oh yeah, Hyuna? We hate being friends with s like you." I heard Kai say. When he came out from the toilet, I then high-fived him. "Oh yeah, I went into the toilet again. I saw her and smirked then washed my hands. "Eww...must get all this bacteria off my hand after touching your oh-so-not-pretty face." I said. It really pissed her off. When I went out, I saw the EXO members standing there smiling. "Nice one Kay!!!" I heard Chanyeol say. "Thanks Chanyeol. Kaja~" I said with my bubbly self again.

At the nurse's office~

BAEKHYUN'S POV

I then entered the nurse's office and was greeted by the nurse "Oh My God!!! Baekhyun, what happened to ~~~~?!?!? I laid ~~~~ on one of the empty beds and said "Please check up on her first please. I'll explain everything to you." The nurse nodded her head and went to check up on ~~~~. After around 5 minutes, she came out. "She'll be fine. She'll wake up after she gains her energy back." the nurse said. I just nodded my head and muttered a thanks. "Care to explain now, Baekhyun?" the nurse asked me. I nodded my head and told her the whole story. "You know Baekhyun, it's not the first time ~~~~ ends up like that." the nurse told me. I looked at her with a confused face. She sighed before saying "~~~~ has a very tragic past which caused her to become like that. She ran away from home and enrolled in this school after that. She actually hides the REAL her behind those nerdy glasses. Before you and EXO came here, she was always bullied by L because of her nerdy side." I clenched my fist before asking her to continue. "~~~~ lost trust in everyone she knew but the reason she's still able to live and survive is all because of Kay. She actually tried to kill herself once but was stopped by Kay... Actually I know about her past but I don't think I'm in a place to tell you that" The nurse said apolegitically. "It's okay, at least I know what made her like that." "Baekhyun...." the nurse called me. "Yeah...?" I answered. "Please take good care of ~~~~." she said. I smiled and then nodded. I then walked to ~~~~'s side. She had bruises all over her hand and legs and one on her forehead. I caressed her face and said "You're really pretty, you know that." "Yeah, she is." I heard a voice behind me. "Kay..." I said. "Hey~" she replied. "I can see you're admiring my bestie's face." she chuckled. "Yeah~" I replied. "Kay." I called. "Hmmm??" she replied. "Actually I heard ~~~~ decided to kill herself before." Kay stiffened for a while before replying. "Yeah, she did." "Do you mind telling me the story." I asked her. "Sure."

KAY'S POV

*Flashback*

I was walking along the Han River when suddenly I saw a familiar girl taking off her shoes and tried to climb the wall. "~~~~???" I whispered. I squinted my eyes and I really saw ~~~~. "YAH!!!! ~~~~!!!!" I shouted and ran to her. "DON'T!!! STAY AWAY FROM ME!!!" ~~~~ shouted. "YAH!!!! WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?!?!" I asked her. "What else??? I'm gonna go to another world." she replied. "WHAT THE HELL?!?!? THER'S NO WAY I'M LETTING YOU DIE IN FRONT OF ME!!!!" I shouted at her. "No one cares for me. I'm always getting bullied. Minhyuk oppa is already not here!!!!" she screamed with tears streaming down my face. "YAH!!!! Open your eyes!!! Ther's a person who really cares for you, willing to sacrifice her life for you, will do anything to be with you RIGHT in front of you and you DARE say that no one cares for you?!?!" I shouted at her with tears already streaming down my face. "Kay.....it hurts. My heart hurts...." she started sobbing. I put my hand in front of her and said "Please...don't do this to me. Take my hand ~~~~." ~~~~ took my hand and I quickly pulled her into a hug and we cried together. "Never do such a STUPID thing again." I said and knocked her head lightly. "Thanks Kay." she slightly smiled.

*Flashback end*

"That's the story." I said to Baekhyun. "Wow...." he said. I chuckled at his reaction. "Better head back home now Baekhyun. It's getting late." I said. "But how about you???" he asked. "Don't worry about me. I'll just stay with ~~~~ until she wakes up. I'm sure she'll wake up soon." I replied him with a smile. "Okay." he said. "Oh yeah, please pass this to ~~~~. I'm sure she'll be hungry." "Okay. Bye~" I said. "Bye~" he replied before heading back home.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

YOUR POV

*Gosh, my head hurts...* I thought while slowly sittng up. *Owww...my arms and legs hurt too.* I looked atmy watch and saw that it was already 7pm. I heard a soft snore from the bed next to me and saw Kay. I smiled and whisperd "Thanks Kay. Where will I ever be without you???." My stomach then grumbled. *Aww...I'm hungry.* I pouted. I looked at the the table beside me and saw a sugar-coated donut in a transparent tupperware. There was a note beside it saying

Donut for you. I know you're hungry. See you tomorrow ~~~~ !!!!!

                                                                                                                                                                  Love, Baekhyun

"Thanks Baekhyun." I whispered and smiled. I ate the donut before waking up Kay so we could head back home.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N Here's Chappie 6 for you guys^^ Awww....Kay you're just awesome!!! *Thumbs up* Baekhyun...you're so sweet!!! Hope you all will enjoy it. Comment and subscribe!!! Until next time then!!! Ppyong~