28~

Who Do I LOVE???

BAEKHYUN’S POV

“Why do you care???” I spat back. It was none either than EXO’s enemy but sadly my girlfriend’s bunch of friends INFINITE.

“Hi ~~~~ !!!” I heard Sungjong calling ~~~~-ah. She smiled and waved back. I gave her a look which made her stop waving. Sungjong glared at me which caused me to glare back at him too.

“Just don’t waste time. Just hand her the invitation already.” I heard Sunggyu telling L who was silent all this time standing at the back. I still can’t believe it. Why would L ever lie to me… A part of me wants to forgive him but another part of me just can’t. I then saw L handing ~~~~ an envelope. She took it before looking at him with a confused expression. “What’s this?” I heard her ask him. “It’s an invitation to my birthday party. I hope you can come.” He smiled and replied ~~~~.

He then also handed me an envelope too. ME? ME? ME? I took it from him and I looked at him. “I hope you can come too.” He smiled but turned away after that. “Let’s go.” Sunggyu told INFINITE and off they went. I was sitting there stunned.  L wants ME to go to his party? We’re enemies after all.

“You’re going right?” ~~~~ asked me. “No. Why should I? He’s jus-“ I gulped when I saw her glare. “Okay okay… I’ll go…” I sighed in defeat. “YAY!!!!” ~~~~ cheered. I smiled after seeing the cute side of my girlfriend. I pinched her cheeks which caused her to slap my hands away. “YAH!!!!!” she shouted at me before rubbing her cheeks. I smiled and cupped her face before pulling her into a kiss. She gladly responded to the kiss and wrapped her arms behind my neck. I pulled her closer to me by her waist and her lower lip, asking for permission which she gladly allowed. I slipped my tongue in and French kissed her.

We pulled away due to lack of breath. We were panting and I rest my forehead on hers and stared into her beautiful big eyes of hers. “I love you.” I told her and smiled. “I love you too.” She smiled back and pecked my lips.

Suddenly, the sound of thunder could be heard. I could feel ~~~~ shaking in fear. I cupped her face and told her “its okay. I’m here. Let’s pack our stuff now, okay?” She nodded. We started to pack our stuffs really quickly. Once we got into the car, I drove us to EXO’s house since it was nearer.

“~~~~-ah!!!” The whole of EXO screamed when they saw her. “HI!!!!!” ~~~~ waved back happily. I shook my head in amusement before dragging ~~~~ up to my room. “FINE!!! Leave us alone again!” I heard Xiumin grumble which caused ~~~~ and I to chuckle. I went to my closet and pulled out a T-shirt and track pants for her and also a towel. “Here. Take a shower and changed into this.” She took it and thanked me before heading to my toilet. I smiled before taking my towel and clothes to head next door to Chanyeol’s room to shower.

After showering, I headed back to my room. I saw ~~~~-ah already sleeping on the bed. I smiled before crawling into the bed and wrapped my arms around her. She snuggled into my chest and continued sleeping. I tucked the few stray stands of her hair behind her ear and kissed her forehead. I looked at my clock on my bedside table which read 3:00 p.m. I yawned and took a short nap with her.

“Shhhh!!! Keep quiet you toot.” “Ouch! Who stepped on my toe?” “Shhhhh!!! Shut up baozi!!!!” I groaned and opened my eyes due to the whispering of people in my room. Wait. The only people who can enter my room are EXO. I opened my eyes and saw my beautiful angel in front of me still asleep. I smiled and kissed her forehead. “AAAWWWWWWW….. HOW SWEET!!!” I heard someone shout. I glared at the 10 guys in my room. “What.are.you.doing.here?” I asked them. They gulped before answering “Errrr…. Dinner time?” Sehun answered nervously. I nodded my head and stretched.

I was hungry anyway. So I’ll let them off the hook this time. I shook ~~~~ who was next to me. She slowly opened her eyes, adjusting herself to the brightness. She sat up and rubbed her eyes which looked so CUTE. “AAAAWWWWW….. SO CUTE!!!!” I heard that voice shout again, finding out that the voice actually belonged to Kris. I looked at him weirdly. He cleared his throat before returning to his cold city man style. I got up from bed and pulled ~~~~ up. I held her hand and interlocked our fingers before heading to the kitchen together with EXO.

YOUR POV

When we reached the kitchen, my jaw literally dropped. It was like a feast in front of us. I looked at D.O who was wearing a chef apron and hat. “Bon appetite~” D.O said. We all sat down and started to dig in. The food was really delicious. D.O is really the best chef in the world. “How’s it?” D.O asked me. I smiled and gave him two-thumbs up which caused him to chuckle.

After dinner, I bid EXO good bye. Baekhyun fetched me back home since it was already very late. He accompanied me to the door of my house. “Bye~” I waved at Baekhyun. “Bye~” He waved back. I turned around but realize I forgotten something. “Baekhyun!!” I called him. He turned around and I ran to him. I tip-toed and kissed him on the lips. I pulled back and blushed. I was about to turn back when Baekhyun pulled me into a hug. I gladly hugged him back. He kissed my forehead before asking me to get into the house before I catch a cold. “Nighty night. Love you!!!!” Baekhyun shouted from the car. I laughed and waved at him. “Love you too!!!” I hollered back and entered my house.

When I entered, I saw a red coloured envelope on the floor. I picked it up and opened it. I fell to the floor after reading it…


A/N HIIII~~~ I'm back!!!! I'm so sorry I couldn't update like for SOOOOO long. I had personal prblems so yeah.... sorry.... I'm so grateful you all stay subscribed and supported me!! Thankiew^^ Oh yeah!!! Thank you isashi , ThatPerfectOne , marijoong , Aegyoyin_0703 , ByunBaconWifey and teengteeng13 for subscribing^^ Welcome to my story!!! Thanks ze bunch to SooRaa for upvoting!!!

I hoped you enjoyed my update!!!!I I'll update soon^^ Soooo..... Comment, Subscribe and Upvote^^ Yippee!!!!

-Candy888