30~

Who Do I LOVE???

YOUR POV

It hurts…. What did I ever do to be treated like this… I’m sorry… I’m so sorry Baekhyun… Baekhyun was fighting that so called Mr Kwon. Baekhyun managed to make him fall flat onto the floor. I wanted to cheer but I saw Mr Kwon reaching for his gun…. No… That incident… shall never repeat again.

BANG!!!!! MINHYUK OPPA!!!!!!

“BAEKHYUN!!!!!” I screamed and hugged him tightly. Suddenly, I felt something pierce through me… I gasped and held onto my chest where it hurt… Baekhyun was in front of me… eyes wide… Oh? The world seemed to stop? Is it just me? My legs felt weak so I collapsed.

BAEKHYUN’S POV

“~~~~-AH!!!!!!” I screamed and caught her in my arms…. I laughed a bitter laugh before pulling out my gun and shot that bastard. “~~~~-AH!!! YAH!!!!!” I shouted as I patted her cheeks. She opened he eyes but gasped for air. “Ba-Baekhyun-ah…” She took a sharp intake of breath again. “Mi-mianhae..” she continued. “NO! DON’T APOLOGIZE!!!! JUST STAY!!! IT’S OVER!! HELP IS COMING!!! STAY WITH ME!!!!” I sobbed. She looked at me with eyes full of tears. “I-I c-can’t… But I will try…” She said trying to stay awake. I could see her eye lids wanting to close. I kissed her on the lips and hugged her carefully not wanting to hurt her more.

“Sorry….” I heard her whisper one last time before I felt her hand fell from my grasp… No… No… NO!!!!!!!!!!!

“~~~~-AH!!!!!!” I screamed in fury and sadness.

“Excuse me, sir.” The doctors came and rolled her into the ambulance. I jumped into the ambulance with them. I held her hand tightly throughout the whole journey. I hated her in this condition. I vowed to not let anyone hurt her… I failed… I failed as a boyfriend.

When we reached there, they immediately took her to the surgery room. I wanted to go in there. Be with her..

“Sorry sir. You’re not allowed to be in here.” The nurse said.

I broke down and cry… Crying was all I could do right now… I punched the floor repeatedly… I didn’t care about anything right now… Soon… Someone pulled me into an embrace… I looked up and met the red and puffy eyes of Kay.

“Kay…. ~~~~-ah!!! She…” I sobbed.

“Shhhh…. It’s okay… She’s a strong girl… She’ll be fine…” I heard Kay croaked while she hugged me.

I continued sobbing before everything out.

When I woke up, I found myself in a hospital room. I must’ve fainted. ~~~~!!! I sat up immediately and burst out of the room to see the 11 members of EXO outside. “W-where’s ~~~~?” I asked them.

Suho sighed… “~~~~-ah lost a lot of blood which caused a …and…she’s in coma…” My knees felt weak again and I held onto the wall to support myself.

“C-can I see her?” My voice came out almost inaudible. Suho nodded with a soft smile before taking me to the room.

My eyes watered at the sight of ~~~~-ah… She was so weak and vulnerable. All type of machines were connected to her… I held her hand and sobbed…

“I’m sorry… I’m sorry… I’m sorry….”

I held onto her hand and watched for a long time. A knock was heard on the door. The doctor came in. He was one of my family doctors. Yes. ~~~~-ah is in a hospital owned by my company.

“Doctor Kim…” I bowed. He smiled and patted my back.

“She’s one strong girl… “ He said.

I smiled in response and replied “I know…”

He chuckled lightly and scribbled something on the board and left the room. I was holding her hand while raking my fingers through her hair when a knock came again. I looked to the direction of the door and saw a man and a woman.

“May I help you?” I got up and asked.

The woman softly smiled. “You must be Baekhyun.”

I nodded and smiled softly. “Yes. Yes I am.”

“Well I’m ~~~~-ah’s mom.” WHAT?!

“Annyeonghaseyo…” I bowed at the both of them.

~~~~-ah’s Dad smiled and patted my back. “Thanks for looking after my daughter…”

“I’m sorry… I failed this time round…” I said with tears clouding my vision.

“Shush! It’s not your fault... I know my daughter has a reason for doing this. She never disappoints me.” ~~~~-ah’s mom then pulled me into a hug. I hugged he back.

I pulled away when I saw another 2 people standing behind them…

“U-umma…. A-appa…” I said which caused them to smile in response.

“Your parents offered to have dinner with us.. We will be going now… Please look after my daughter.” ~~~~’s father said while grabbing both of my hands.

I gave a determined smile and nodded.

“Thank you.”

After my parents and ~~~’s parents left, I went back to ~~~~’s side.

“Your parents are here now… Wake up soon, okay?” I kissed her forehead.


A/N HELLO HELLO HELLO!!!! Here's Chappie 30 for you... Sad news... The story's gonna come to an end soon... Thank you to Narahashi88 , kpopluvr124 , melodyjhae and ST-JDH for subscribing!!!! Thankiew so much melodyjhae for upvoting^^ You're brave to sneak your phone into class... Ahahaha!!! Do subscribe, upvote and comment!!!


GUYS!!!! ONE MORE THING!!!! Can you please help this author to like and share this photo.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=190508411141131&set=a.190451564480149.1073741923.181063912085581&type=1&theater

I'm very super duper de duper grateful if you've like and share that pic for me. It's for a contest. I need alot alot alot of help^^ So... SPREAD THE NEWS!!!! THANKIEW!!!!!!

With Love, Candy888