2~

Who Do I LOVE???

YOUR POV

~Nae aiya dalkomhan gotongi milleowa, Aiya~

"Urgh....another day at school" I got up and went to the bathroom like a zombie. After I freshened up, I went to my closet and took out my neatly pressed uniform. I went to my bedside drawer and took out my nerdy glasses. Yeah, since HIS death, I ran away from home and became a NERD in my new school. BUT Since Kay was my best best friend.... she FOUND OUT where I was and she told her parents the story. Luckily, her parents were not secret breakes and they allowed Kay to got to the same school as me and her house was just blocks away. Seriously, till this day, I wonder how she found out. But Kay was the only one to know my secret.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Here comes the NERD!!! Hahaha!!!!" a boy shouted. Immediately the hallway was filled with laughter. I went to my locker, grabbed my books and headed to class. When I entered....

SPLASH!!!!

A BOY threw a bucket of water at me. I opened my eyes to se who did that. And guess what. I saw a smirking L. I was about to say something but as interrupte by a screaming Kay. "OH MY GOD!!! What on earth happened to you?!?!?" She saw a pail in L's hands and she TOTALLY lost it. "YOU BASTARD!!!!" she shouted before kicking him in th shin. Soon, I saw L clucthing onto his shin while rolling onto the floor. Then she dragged me to her locker to get her extra uniform to change into.

KAY' POV

I was dragging her to my locker, when suddenly I saw Sungyeol laughing with the other INFINITE members excluding L. My eyes sparkled a bit until ~~~~ knudged me witha playful smile. I blushed madly after that. I swear I heard ~~~~ snicker. GAWD!!! She's dead. I quickly handed her my uniform and pushed her into the changing rooms. I was typing something into my phone when suddenly someone bumped into me which caused me to fall. I looked up to shout at the person who bumped into me and guess what I saw....

......

.......

......

......

......

Sungyeol~

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N Here's the 2nd chappie. I'll update as soon as possible!!!! Comments are loved and subscribers too. :) Ooh~ am I the only who ships the KayYeol couple??? Kekeke~