9~

Who Do I LOVE???

At the prom~

YOUR POV

"We're here!!!" Kay said excitedly. I smiled at her before we started walking towards the school's hall where the prom is held. Before we enter, Kay nudged me. "Don't forget about the dare. I'll be watching you closely." she winked at me. I smirked at her and said "Sure, bestie." *Tch..Who will possibly recognize me. I'm so... ugly...* I sulked. Both of us nodded, took a breath and stepped into the hall. Once we went in, the students started whispering. "Wow...those girls are beautiful." "I call dibs for the one in Purple." "The girl in Pink is stunning." I blushed at the last comment. That's when Hyuna had to ruin it. "Why the HELL are they wearing masks? Trying to seek attention??? s..." she whispered to her friends. I saw Kay clenching her fists already. *Damn, this girls sure is super sensitive.* I thought before unclenching her fists. Both of us walked to drinks section. I grabbed a glass of orange juice while Kay grabbed a glass of pink guava juice. I took a sip and looked around the hall. Almost all the students were there. But there was one BOY who grabbed my attention and it was......Baekhyun. I wanted to greet him but I remembered the dare Kay told me *If anyone recognizes you, you will have to get rid of your nerdy disguise.* I was 50% ready and 50% not ready but I still didn't want to get rid of my nerdy disguise just YET. I pulled Kay and whispered "Yah. Let's have a seat. These heels are killing me." Kay chuckled before nodding and we went to sit down at the chairs which were prepared. I was still staring at Baekhyun. Gosh... I think I can become a creep. I looked at Kay and realized she was staring intently at someone. I followed her gaze and found out she was staring at none other than INFINITE's Sungyeol. I slightly smiled but frowned after that. *INFINITE's L hates me so I think the whole INFINITE hates me too. Do they?* I shaked away the BAD thoughts and just looked at Baekhyun. *Gosh... He's handsome* WAIT!!! What the HELL am I thinking. I knocked my head slightly. Suddenly the music turned to SISTAR19's Gone Not Around Any Longer. Kay and I smirked at each other before heading to the dance floor to dance. After the song finished, we heard 'oohs' and 'wows' from the crowd. We smiled and bowed at the crowd before heading back to our seats. I whispered to Kay "We ROCK, don't we?" "HELL YEAH!!!" she replied cheerfully. I giggled at her cheerfulness. Then suddenly, the music turned into some slow ballroom dancing music. Many couples went to the dance floor to dance together. I smiled at the lovely sight but my smile somehow dissapeared after I remembered how I first met HIM.

*Flashback start*

"Hurry Kay!!!! We're gonna be late to prom night!!" I shouted at Kay while putting on my mask. "Coming~" she hollered before running down the stairs and jumped down at the last 2 steps which caused me to yelp in surprise. "YAH!!!! Don't jump like that!!! What if you fell???" I scolded her. "I won't." Kay smiled at me. I just sighed and said "Let's go." We then headed to school for the prom. When we reached there, there were many 'oohs' and 'ahhs' from the crowd. "We're grabbing attention~" Kay whispered to me. "Cocky much..." I whispered back. Kay just giggled at my reply. Suddenly SISTAR19's Ma Boy started playing. Kay and I smiled at each other before heading to the 2 chairs placed in the middle of the hall and startes to dance to our heart's content. Loud cheers and claps were heard from the crowd after we finished dancing. I high-fived Kay and headed to one of the seats. The loud, blasting music turned into a soft, slow music. Perfect for couplesto ance ballroom dancing. Suddenly, a boy bowed, took my hand and kissed back of it lightly before asking me "Would you like to dance? Mysterious Dancing Queen." "It's my pleasure." I answered and took his hand. I blushed at the contact we were having. He placed my arms around his neck before holding my waist. "Can I know your name?" he asked me. I nodded bfore telling him "My name's ~~~~. You?" "Nice to meet you ~~~~. My name's Minhyuk." he said before smiling angelically. *Gosh...that smile....* I thought to myself. "So I guess we're friends from today." Minhyuk said. "Yeah~" I answered him with a bright smile.

*Flashback end*

I slightly smiled at the memory. Suddenly, a boy came up to me and bowed "May I have this dance? Masked beauty?" he asked me. I looked up and guess who I saw....I saw....Baekhyun. I blushed before nodding and took his hand. He lead me to the dancing hall and I placed my hands around his neck and he placed his hands on my waist as we swayed gracefully to the slow music. "You know you look really beautiful tonight. Why'd you cover your face. I'd love too see your beautiful face." Baekhyun said. I just shrugged and we continued to dance to the music. Finally, the music came to an end. We bowed at each other before seperating ways.

Then, the MC tapped the mic "Ah. Ah. Testing 1,2,3. Ehem, it is now time to announce our King and Queen of today's Prom Night. Tonight's queen is...." the spotlight started flashing through the crowd and it landed at ME. I was shoked and I pointed to myself. "Yes, YOU Masked girl." Kay nudged me and I just went up the stage felling happy. "Now, let us choose our King for tonight." Once again, the spotlight flashed through the crowd and it landed on a certain someone....Byun Baekhyun. The EXO members started to cheer as their fellow member was nominated as the King. All the qirls also started squealing as their beloved Kingka was chosen. Baekhyun headed up the stage and stood next to me. "Let us invite our principle to present the crowns to the King and Queen." the MC said through the mic. The principle went up the stage and placed the crowns on our heads. The crowns were really pretty. The were many diamonds on it. "Now, let the King and Queen of tonight lead us in dancing to the slow, romantic music. Shall we?" the MC said and loud cheerings were heard from the audience. Once again, Baekhyun and I swayed to the slow music. Baekhyun then whispered in my ear "You think I won't recognize you Seo ~~~~." I looked up at him in shock and he smirked at me. H =e then dragged me out of the hall. "H-how d-did you r-reognize me???" I stuttered shocked that Baekhyun was able to recognize me. He then put out one finger and said "One. I'm your Friend. How would I not know you?" He put out the two fingers and said. "Two. It's so obvious. My members and the others must be stupid to not realize that it was you all along." He put out three fingers and said. "Lastly, three. I saw you without your nerdy glasse before so I knowhow you look." My mouth just formed an 'o' shape. He smiled at me and that was when I saw a Kay runing towards our direction. "Hey Kay~" Baekhyun greeted. "Oh Hey Bacon." Kay replied and suddenly gasped. "Wait...wait...wait... How did you know it was me?" Kay asked Baekhyun. "Duh...Obvious." Baekhyun replied as if it was the most obvious thing ever. "Stupid Baekhyun..." I heard Kay muttered under her breath. "YAH!!!!! JANG SHIH KAY!!!! I HEARD THAT!!!!!" Baekhyun shouted. I just laughed at their cuteness. Then the EXO members started heading our direction. I gasped and quickly pulled Kay away and headed back home. I didn;t want EXO to recognize me so I just grabbed Kay and ran home leaving a stunned Baekhyun there. *Remember to text Baekhyun when you reach home* I made a mental note to myself.