Character Introduction

Seohyun's Butler

Seohyun a.k.a Seo Joo Hyun (18)

Having studied abroad for half her life, Seohyun is exposed to the open culture of the West. However, as she returns to her home country to become the socialite she was born to be, the media and magazines are attracted by her demure and shy personilty.

Diligent as she is, she is adamant to continue her studies in University, despite the hardship of having to endure the paparazzis' attack, 24/7. Luckily for her, she has two good childhood friends and present classmates (Jonghyun and Minho) to look out for her. Not to mention she now has a Butler, for whom she unknowingly starts losing her disciplined and obedient self. 


Shim Changmin (21)

With his good looks, serious attitude and immense talent, Changmin has managed to become the most sorted after Butler in the whole of Seoul. It is only suitable that the daughter of the most affluent entrepreneur would have him as her personal butler, so he was not at all surprised when he was assigned that exact job once news of Seohyun's return spreaded.

He is a bit arrogant but his perfect performance makes up for that. Many a socialite fell for his charm but he had always treated them as his master and nothing more. His utter professionalism withstood until he begins serving Seohyun and realizes that something about her makes him waver like no one ever has, which scares him so.


Choi Minho (18) and Lee Jonghyun (18)

Like Seohyun, Minho and Jonghyun were born of wealthy families, thus, they lived in the same neighbourhood of Gangnam.  Being neighbours with each other, the three quickly became friends at the young age of 3. As Seohyun was the only girl in the group, the two boys had always felt the obligation to take care and obey her, albeit their same age. While Minho had promised himself to marry the girl some day, Jonghyun treated her as a sister.  So when Seohyun left for US at 9, both were devastated.

Everything changed when the girl came back, prettier and taller. With the days spent with Seohyun to protect her from the media at all times, Jonghyun finds himself falling for her and is stuck in a dilemma of whether to pursue her or not, knowing very well that his "brother" feels the same way about her. 


Lee Donghae (23)

As his father was a significant business partner to Seohyun's dad, Donghae had known the girl since she was still in a craddle. It is no surprise that he sees himself as an older brother to Seohyun, with her being an only daughter and all. When Seohyun returns to Korea to take up her destined role as a socialite, he offers himself to be her date at every event in case some playboys decide to hit on her and break her heart. He initially dislikes Changmin for his cockiness and his coolness towards Seohyun but slowly bonds with him when he realizes that both share the same goal to protect the innocent girl. He will go to great extents to shield his little sister from hurt and harm.


Lu Han (18) 

A promising butler, Luhan serves as Changmin's apprentice when the latter makes up his mind to leave the Seo mansion for good. During his time as Seohyun's temporary butler, Luhan finds his skills and self-control put to the test as he becomes attracted to the girl way more than he should.


Other Characters

 

Rest of SNSD starring as Socialites 

 

A few EXO members make their appearences as playboys and butlers

Author's Notes:

I hope this character introduction has allowed you to learn more of the involved characters and hopefully aroused your interest enough to want to continue reading the story :)
Please do subscribe if you like this story! I'll update as soon as possible!