chapter 5

Unrequited Love

Sorry for not updating :( I was so busy with exams and revision

~

Just from seeing his smile, my heart would begin to throb and my heart would be filled with happiness. Yifan was the only one good memory I had of my grey high school days.And, even though we never exchanged words or even glances, he clearly said he remembered me which flattered  me. But...

'I have a meeting in 40 minutes. Get to it.There are dozens and dozens of women out there who want to sleep with me. You should be grateful' He proclaimed while loosening his tie off

But... I was wrong. More than that, his personality is the worst! 

'Ex..cuse me..' I tried to walk out shivering but he called me out. 'Hey!' I didn't answered.

I was near the door and was ready to go but suddenly a hand grabbed me from behind. 'Where are you going?' He gave me his confused look.  He didn't give me time to answer and pulled me again. This time, he pulled me really close. Really close that I was two centimetres awy from him. 

'You're in trouble 'cause you can't find a job,right? You even work on night shift at a convenience store.'

'That is true...but you know a lot about me' I replied as he took of my glasses. 'It's alright. I can start looking for a job again. Please give me back my glasses. I can't see when I don---' I was stopped. Second I realise that Yifan was kissing me. His lips were on mine. 'nmmm..' I wanted him to let go off me. I hit his left arm but it wasn't helping. I was struggling to get out of his hold.

I've done it handful of times with nameless men who were just satisfying their curiosity. That was it. I didn't have much experience in bed. 

He was stil kissing me. I quit and fell for it. His tongue was in my mouth for almost 3 minutes. It was hard to breath. But then, he suddenly grabbed my that made me yelp.  His kiss became more lustful. I couldn't take it anymore when my knees dropped to the floor.

'What a loser. Falling to your knees from something like this.' His expression told me that he was enjoying playing with me. Minutes have gone and we were still kissing. From time to time, his tongue slid to my neck leaving me with hickeys. I started to like the feeling of getting hold. I was lost in pleasure that I didn't notice we were on his bed...