Chapter 4

Unrequited Love

'Thank you for coming. I'm the company head, Kris' and there he was.

His beautiful eyes were looking directly at me. He was smiling brightly. 'You're Huang Zitao,right?'  I was speechless. 'Please have a seat' He gestured.

'....y..ou....' In response to this unforseen event, my blood pressure shot through the roof and I lost my breath and got dizzy.  My hands had kind of fallen asleep.'Ah that's right. I've been so busy with my night shift at the convenience store that I haven't been sleeping.' I was talking in my mind 'If I had known that I'm gonna meet him, I would have gotten more.. gotten more... ' until I woke up.

'oh! where am I?' I looked around. I was in a large room. I was on a big black  comfortable sofa. I was still confused then I heard a voice and I knew who it was. I t was Yifan.'So you're finally awake?' I was shocked hearing his low voice. 'You were really fast asleep'. Then there was a silent. 'uhmm..I..what did I...I don't remember anything.' I was shaking when I asked him. I could feel the goose bumps on my arms. 

With a straight-forward voice, Yifan stated 'The minute you sat down,you're eyes rolled up into your head and you collapsed. I was really worried. I had the guard next door to carry you here in my office.'  Again there was a minute of silent.

He broke the awkwardness 'Well it doesn't matter now. Strip' Did I hear him right? Did he just say the word "strip"? 

'Why?...Is there a physical-' I was cut off by him. 'You're Tao from my high school class,right? I remember you VERY well.' He gave me his sey glare and a smirk. 'I thought you were a snore back then, totally uncool. But then you came out of that hotel with a guy.This is perfect. I've been wanting to try it with a guy'  

He declared 'Let me do you'