chapter 3

Unrequited Love

It was something I only feel when I was near him. I felt that today too when I saw him for the first time in 8 years. I was riding the elevator to the viewing flatform when I began to sense that feeling. I didn't think it was possible but when I opened the door...

*flashback*

The one good memory of my grey high school life was still alive and persisting. I was living at the same time as him but in different part of the world. The truth saved my weakened heart. I left home after I had my first job. I thought my luck would continue rising and I moved to an apartment of my own. I returned to my parents' home. At first, I only planned to stay there temporarily but I end up staying there for half a year. I took a part time job in the neighborhood while I continued to look for a full time job.

It was already winter when I finally got a notice from a company about a closing interview. However it wasn't the entreprise I was hoping for;it was a letter from a company that was established recently. It was a request to go to work for them.

This company I never heard of is located nearby where a bunch of top entreprises were crammed in together.

*end of flashback*

The infamous trembling of my heart began. 'Thank you for coming. I'm the company head, Kris'

 

Omo!!! 3 awesome suscribers already? thank you guys

sorry for the wrong grammar, spelling and pragraphing