Epilogue: My love on ride~

Love On Ride
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*****

“Im okay! Stay away from me!”

There Yunho’s got snarled by the other. He just shocked by the sudden changes of Jaejoong and at the same time he curious what did caused the person to looks like in a heartbroken. With face mixed of emotion, Yunho’s make his way back to his class, after the person who just blow up at him disapeared.

As he entered the class, his eyed wildly search the person who was just run away from him before. But there he only found a vacant seat of Jaejoong . ‘What’s wrong with him?’ he murmured under his breaths, before proceed to walked in and seat on his place.
.
.
The last bell rang, Jaejoong face still didn‘t showed up till the last class that day. As the school seems hush by the ceasing of crowded voices, Jaejoong made his way out from the store room, as he was intently wanna be alone after what was happen on him back there on the school's ground, he decided to kill his time till the school period end. With head still been lowered down, he kept his legs walking without bother to pulled up to watch his way. He just in a deep of thought when there his head had rammed into something, which brought him to pull up his face to saw that ‘thing’ as he rubbed his head. There his eyes interlocked with none of other guy, Jung Yunho which had put his palm on his chest, the spot where Jae’s had bump his head on. He just felt like drawn by the gaze Yunho had threw on him. He immediately avoided from those eyes as he totally acts as there was nothing happen between them before, and he turned to walks away. Just with a second steps, he felt his waist had been grab and pulled into the vacant class by the other.

“What’s going on with you? You never skip your class. Are you purposely doing it?” Jaejoong could clearly saw, into the other eyes were full with worries expression. Then he just turns to hang down his head and put his looks on the floor seems he more attracts to the floor than  facing Yunho’s face right now.

“Jaejoong…do you have a problem?” Yunho asked as his eyes turn into a gentle gaze when he asked that question.

“…..”

“Jaejoong..!” Yunho was started to be impatient as there still no response from the other.

“Yes! The problem is you…” Jaejoong just blurted out heartlessly without even looked at the other. Yunho rigid and just remain silent as eyes fullest extent by Jaejoong word.

“Did I hurt you? Why out of sudden…you just…”

“That because I pretend to bear with all of your childish attitude before. Now, I just can’t deny the fact that the truth I hate you…!” Jae cut off Yunho’s word with threw a prickles thing on the other as he still spat without look at the other face, as he fear the face Yunho probably shown on him right now would give him an effect back.

Those harsh word just enough to makes Yunho’s heart shattered inside.

‘Jaejoong…if that what did you intently wanted to…you have successfully did it.’ Jae mind stated. Now, he mustered his courage to looked at Yunho face, and there his prediction was right. He realized the totally changed of Yunho’s reaction. Somehow…he also felt pain with that looks on Yunho’s face. Then he just remain his head lowed unbearable to look at Yunho sadden looks.

‘Why with that looks?! Is it truth that he was l..love...me?!’ Jaejoong thought as siwon word before replayed on his mind.

‘…His eyes kept on someone else...’

‘…He was distracted by you…’

‘…..He was attract by your beauty…don’t you realize it Kim Jaejoong?’The previous words of Siwon kept repeating on and on in his head.

“Is it true Kim Jaejoong?” there Jaejoong heard the audibly voice of Yunho back.

“Am I really that hated?” Yunho’s expression was just unreadable on Jaejoong to seen.

“You’re lying right…”

“No! I’m not! Don’t you understand me?!” Jaejoong blurted out as his eyes still avoided the other.

“So look at me when you are talking!!” Yunho voiced blazing with fury, he just assume that this smaller man had hidden something from him. He didn't ever saw Jaejoong being like this before even he did something really annoyed, this guy is not the type of person who would easy got into seriously anger. But then he doubts, why out of sudden this guy would changes drasstically like this now. Then Jae had pull up his head as he talks to make the other one believe him.

“I just started to feel you such an annoying! You just make me being piss off every day, no..no...not every day but every time I see your face!! That should be the first time I met you, I was really get piss!! I bear with those childish attitudes of you before!! But not now! Now, seems it was better if we won’t talk at all and…hmmph…”

Jaejoong’s word had been cut off by the sudden lips of Yunho bruised on him. He was too shocked which made he lost his words and nailed himself from any movement. His eyes widen, his breathing pattern and heartbeat was became abnormal. Jaejoong still felt numb and unable to move as the other lips still against him which brought him became confuse, sooner or later he would collapse because he starts to feels his knees weak if this guy continue kissing him like this. But why he didn’t bother to refused it…he just….feel this was right…..

‘OMG! What happen to me?!! Did I just prefer this brat one kissing me!’ looks like he already being pulled back from the world Yunho had created on him a moment to the real world, he pushed the manly one body to back off. Both just tried to catch up some air after a minute in a deep kissed. Their shoulders still hunched up and down for breaths taking. As Yunho voice out…

“I…I’m sorry…” Yunho said as this was his turn to scrutinize his eyes on the floor. He looked almost regretful of what he did and his face shows the tainted of painful. That brought Jaejoong fidget as he felt his chest was hammering furiously and that was hurt too much to see the other regretful expression. 'Did he just regret kissing me??'Jaejoong tried to make some voice but seems his voice couldn’t come out. Then Yunho turn to the exit and disappeared. Jaejoong still with his puzzlement, still collected the previous scene in his head… 'Did we just kissing? And why his reacts like...argh!' Jaejoong was distress by the doubt which he feel he shouldn't think about that.

Somehow…it turn upside down as he felt hurt as soon as the other disappeared from his sight…and now…he realized…that brat, teddy, an alien, annoyed…piss off guy…was actually the main reason for him to be the one that had been distracted by that bad and rebelious guy. Now he knows the answer……as he touched his lips which could felt the kiss by Yunho before still lingered on his lips even the guy was out of his sight. Then he brought his palm on his chest that crazily beat so fast right now….with the thought… 'That was late to regret now…’ He just act like what he mind told him, not his heart....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

School Festival! Finally the day of their school festival comes... early in the morning there was so hectic for all the students that involved to prepare the stages, the stalls and other stuff that had been arranged properly just like it had been planned…

Jaejoong was crazily tired now. From in the early morning he put his legs on the school’s main gate, he had been dragged to doing all the hard work from his classmate… they just asked him for a little help, but those little help by them were more to brings him to done all the rough work. And he found that was not seems to help, but more to bullied!

‘Appa,  Joongie luck is bad today!’ his mind screamed.

“Ya! Jaejoong…take this…” there Changmin had passed him to carry a bigger box which full of table lamp and steel tools to the nearer stage.

A minute later…

“Ya! Jaejoong! Help me nailed this up there. Yes! There. No..no…lift it more upper…” There Kyuhyun had instructed him to nailing the plastic board on his stall. ‘Aish! Useless boy…he taller than me though. Why still using me! grrr..’ Jaejoong mumbled.

A second later…

“Jaejoong help me blow this balloon~” There a cute Junsu whimpered on him…

‘ Aigoo that’s good he was cute to help!’ Jaejoong said but then…a minute later he was regret to helped that cutie Junsu as that boy now had been lost with playing around with his puffy cheeks boyfriend, Yoochun.

Jaejoong face just like redden at the maximum color as he kept blowing about….a hundred of balloon!!! There had spot of sweat adhered under his jaws.

‘Grrr…I can’t stand it anymoreee~’ Jae’s mind scream as he put his legs to sneak out from the tasks. As he walked, he kept thinking why he still didn’t saw Yunho that day, since the morning all people were gathered and being busy. But still the face of that student president wasn't around to be seen. He just curious has that guy coming to school or not, but seems this might be a good chance too if that guy doesn’t attend today’s school, because he doesn’t know how to react if he faces the other.

Jaejoong put his legs to climbs up to the rooftop on his class block. That was the only place which he’d target to bring him some peaceful. He took a deep breath…as he finish stepped on the last floor.

He op

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter