You are worst!

Love On Ride
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[A/N] Just a short chapter... Enjoy reading~ ^^

*****

“Don’t look at it.” Yunho voice gently while he immediately turned Jae’s body around and dragged him away from there. When they keep walking away, Jaejoong eyes were started to suffuse by tears as the fresh scene he just saw keep depicted on his head.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yunho dragged Jaejoong to another block as he intently searched the block which was hiding from crowded. Yunho stood with rampant his body on the handrail, while Jae seat on the stairway with his eyes just keep stared on the pavement of stairs. His dolly eyes suffuse with tears finally dripped as he unable to hold the heartache he felt.

“Err…are you alright?” Yunho asked hesitated.

“I already told you! I don’t want to come here?! Why you still dragging me here?!” Jaejoong stood and burst discontentment of him on Yunho with distraught face. His tears still kept dropped down on his face.

“You such a bad than I already know! You are worst! Worst inside and outside...all about you I hate!” Jae continued burst his anger as he keep clenched on Yunho’s shirt aggressively, just threw his anger to the other. Yunho surprisingly just silent, his voice was unable to come out when saw Jaejoong was sobbing badly with clenching on his shirt.

‘Is it really hurt to leave him? And…am I really that hated?’ Yunho thought as he just stood beside of Jaejoong, just companion the other… afraid if Jaejoong made something stupid.

‘Looks like you deeply in love with him.’ Yunho thought again as he didn’t has any experience about fell in love before.

Then, Jae just stood up and pushed him away. “Just leave me alone!” Jaejoong face hanged down. His nerve was out of control and suddenly feel he’d ashamed himself in front of the most annoyed guy like Yunho with shown his tears.

Yunho still firmed beside Jaejoong. “If you don’t want to..so I will go. I need to be alone.” Jaejoong ruffle as he stepped down the stairs and walked to the other direction.

Yunho just able to watches as the other disappeared at the corner of the other block. ‘Am I just did something too much on him?? But I just want he face the reality of whose does Siwon feeling for.’ Yunho kept nagging to himself as he felt sheer of guilty on Jaejoong.

“Ya! Yunho…what are you doing up there? Let’s go have some fun with us.” Suddenly Heechul called out from nowhere. Yunho darted his eyes downward on those two friends of him, he saw Heechul smiling as he waving as signed for him to come down. Siwon beside him just looked gloomy.

‘What’s wrong with him?’ Yunho wondered in his mind as he felt weird why Siwon has that unhappy face, just a moment ago he saw they were kissing.

‘Isn't he should be happy if he able to be with the one he loves?’ Yunho thought as he remembers how Siwon just confessed to him about his feeling on heechul two days ago. That siwon just easy to poured out his secret during their break for basketball training. That because if it came to Yunho, he will story his entire secret to that guy. Siwon just felt Yunho was the only one who’s trustworthy among the others, even his attitude was unserious all the time, but actually he’s the one who can be trusted than the others friend he ever have before.

“I think I shouldn’t come to interfering your date. Just have fun without me.” Yunho said as he came down from the stairs.

“Ya! What are you talking about! Let’s go have fun together!” Heechull pulled Yunho’s hand along to keep walking at the several of stalls on that special day. This school festival is an annual event held by most schools in Chungnam from junior high schools to universities where which their students also display their everyday achievements. But in this area they would be held on the different date, as for next week for the other school’s festival.
.
.
.
Jaejoong was walking alongside of pool still tried

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter