School Festival

Love On Ride
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*****

Riiiiinggg!

The first bell rang in the early morning echoed in Namja High School. All students were squinted to enter their own class for the first period. Some of them were still fooling around and some of them still holding on their locker to have the last looked on the mirror. Jaejoong who was walking and eyeing all situations just grin at those sight and walked straight to his class.

His first step had been greeted by the voice of the most annoying person for him.

Here this guy, which don’thave any hobbies besides keep annoyed him. That was their ‘Head of students’…this brat always turned his luck to be unlucky!

“ Okay! Now all tasks for every one of you for this coming school festivals of this year has already fixed. So you guys must follow and do your own tasks. All of you have to stay after the school period along this week, except for those who have any extra class. Because we only have one week left for preparation before the day comes.” Yunho, who seat on his desk with held some pieces of paper announced.

He looks differently if come to work. He will turns to be serious and responsible one.

‘Where he throw out that dumb face?? Looks like he act to looks all that perfect again…’ Jaejoong mumbled under his breaths without realized that he still been pinned on the entrance.

“Yaa! Kim Jaejoong! Why you being like statue there? That’s not we need to sing our national song again. It’s already past for our assembly. Come here…don’t ever think you could escape from this task.”
Yunho who just notices him called out.

“I’m not trying to escape you stupid! I’m just coming.” Jaejoong compendious said, but then he realizes a 'freeze aura' at his left side, he turned to have a looked. There, he received a dead glared by Sungmin and Ryeowook.

“Okay clever!” Jaejoong just changed his word automatically from 'stupid' that he just threw on Yunho. He took his seat beside his first crush, Siwon.

Everytime when he saw this guy appearance even from farthest, he felt as his heart started to bloomed into a lavender fragrance and filled his world. He just keeps smiling silently if this guy was nearer, plus that was lucky he was placed beside Siwon, even his school time was bad with no friend to be around but it will become good also with the thought the whole day he could seat beside this guy.

Meanwhile, Siwon attention was scrutinized on his comic in his held. Normally this guy just sound as he wanted to voice out something important. Other than that, he just keeps silent the whole day with reading his comics or scribbling on his work book which was the good time for Jaejoong put his scrutinized look on every move made by that guy. That routine such made him feels complacently with only able to take a looked at Siwon even a glance. Despite that, Siwon was a weird guy for anyone who didn’t even know him well, actually that was natural of Choi Siwon for prefers to be mostly unnoticed by people. The only person that was able to makes this silent type boy chat animatedly was that annoying ‘student president’. Sometimes it was hard to believe for Jaejoong, because that annoyed boy able to open this mute guy’s lip to talked too much. That might be he feels more ease and comfortable with Yunho? But still Jaejoong was unable to finds anything special about this rebellious student beside he does looks perfect good but that just the outer side.

Yunho who realized how Jaejoong had been acted since the shorter boy enter the classroom, just threw his unexpression looked when he noticed Jae keeps sneakily eyed the person beside him. Then he just makes a ‘pft’ sound as he was not interested.

“I just announce once, and hope you all listen carefully for your task.” Yunho continued, back to his topic with the whole classmate.

“Here, Eunhyuk and Donghae arrange about maps for visitors.”

“Okay Boss!” both of the person name reply simultaneously.

“Kyuhyun and Changmin make some plan for decorating the stage”

“Okay Boss!” simultaneously replied.

“Ryeowook and Sungmin arrange the list of stuff we need in preparing the stalls.”

“Okay Boss!” simultaneously replied.

“Jaejoong and others do some pamphlets and arrange the supplies.”

“Okay Boss!” simultaneously replied, except Jaejoong.

‘Is it needs to obey like that? Huh! Looks like a servant differed to his master. So what he tasks then?’ Jaejoong still grumbled silently to the one that keep ordered.

“Yunho ah, why I’m just be apart with you though, I will devote myself to help you if you want to. What’s your task then?” Sungmin the cutie boy asked.

“Oh, me? That’s okay sungmin ah…I have a secret task. Do not need any help.” He answered with mischievous smile on his face.

“Oh, I almost forgotten…actually we also need to make some survey on other schools festival. In order to make us different than the already have. So I need to know who have any members from the nearer schools or any suggestion from you guys?”

“I have.” Siwon who is actually just being silent for the all time raised his hand suddenly as he placed his comic on his desk.

“Uh, Siwon…what is it? Seem you look excited to rise up your hand.” Changmin who was seat at the left side of him smiles cheekily.

“Uh, err…actually I have one member from Kungminam High School…”

“Okay that’s good to hear, then?” Yunho asked shortly with raised one of his eyebrow.

“Coincidentally, that school will hold their festival on this Saturday. So I think it’s okay if we go to do some surveying. I can…er…ask that friend of mine for help.” Siwon vacillated.

“Yaa~ siwonnie…what’s wrong with you huh? Looks like you are hard to word it..!” Yunho who jump from his table, comes to approached and put his arms around Siwon’s shoulder. He examined the reaction that been plastered on his buddy face.

“No I am not.” Siwon said as straighten his flush face back.

“Haha…don’t lying if it comes to me. You are blushing” Yunho teased in a low tone.

“Is it friend you talk about is your girl…friend?” Yunho asked spontaneously.

“Yaa! That’s not Yunho ah.” Siwon said as he tried to hiding something in his mind as afraid Yunho could read his mind.

Jaejoong who was seat beside Siwon was distracted by those words from Yunho’s lip, change into a dismal expression with Yunho’s inquired. ‘If that so…I don’t have any intent to go if I have to.’ Jaejoong thought as he remembers what kind of ‘friend’ Siwon just mentioned.

He absurd the information about that Kim Heechul or was known as ‘Cinderella’, he’s also a student of Kungminam High School. ‘Is it really him that Siwon just talk about?’ Jaejoong inquired himself. He felt disquieting, afraid if his surmise was right, that first crush of him had already belonged to someone else. He could sense the whiff of lavenders fragrance was getting wane out from his own world.

“Okay then its good! I have to renew something that I’d arrange before.” Yunho said suddenly as he faced up in front of his own place.

“I will select several name from the last task group for do this survey with me. It’s Siwon and……Kim Jaejoong! You f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter