The truth is...

Love On Ride
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*****

[Flash Back]

He just walked out from principle office as today he had to skip all class for makes up and fix the plan for his school festival with his head teacher. He straightens his back as felt uncomfortable for seat and faced all the paper work in such a long period. He already asked his best friend for keeps him all the class notes as he couldn’t attend for today. He knows that friend of him must been waiting too long seems the school had surrounded by hush environment as all student were heading back, and might be at home already on their comfort bed and fall into a deep slumber, or some of them might be having a play-station in their arms already at this time. That was normal for high school student routine after had been exhausted with eyes being pasted on books in about half of day. Yunho just swung his long legs in hurried steps when his ears caught those beautiful laughs that he’d adores in silence.

There, when he reached on his class door, he saw the scene that gave him an impact of feeling something unpleasant for the scene on his eyes and had through on his heart! Which made him proceeds with something stupid to break that scene…

[End Flash Back]
.
.
.

“Yaa! Ppabo! Stupid! moron! Where did you put your eyes on huh!” Jaejoong burst out as he put all the ‘stupid’ word in one sentence as he was totally get annoyed on that person on the entrance. This is not a first time he feels so, it was umpteenth time for him to get irritated on the said person.

“I think I already put my eyes on the right place…” Yunho smirked which brought Jaejoong get more annoys and ruffle. The other just ruined his colourful brownies which he’d put all of his earnest on that first baked of him. But with a second this Mr.teddy just ruined it to be crumbled and inedible.

“That’s okay Jaejoong... Maybe next time you can cook for me.” Siwon smile as he kept clean Jae’s lunch box.

Jaejoong just silent and he threw his death stared on Yunho who just scrutinized his eyes on him with a mischievous smile on his face.

“Yunho ah…here your notes. I have completely copy for you.” Siwon said pull out a pile of note from his back pack and handing it to Yunho. Jaejoong had thrown a weird looks as he didn’t expects this Siwon actually was waiting for Yunho, and that’s why that guy still being tarry even his task in clean up the class was finished.

‘So that’s why he still here…’ Jaejoong minded.

“Oh…my baby wonnieeee so cute! Thanks for the help.” Yunho said with a cute cherish tone of him while his arm around the other shoulder’s and keeps patted on.

“Yulk!” Jaejoong made a disgusting looked as he saw Yunho’s reaction.

“What?” Yunho made an innocent look as he pretend didn’t know what Jae reaction implied to. That made Jaejoong startled and thought that ‘cute’... Actually that was a stupid word which he never expected that will be suit on Yunho too. But he can’t deny it…that faking face actually was cute.

“Nothing.” Jaejoong answered shortly. ‘Don’t make that look ppabo (stupid)!’ he grumpy in his mind as Yunho’s innocent look took him to feels a bit agitated inside. Then he shift his steps to reached his locker, opened it and began stuffing his books into it, he grab his bag and turned around as he wanted to heading back.

“Jaejoong ah…” Yunho called out for Jaejoong when that smaller man was about to exits, but the other was ignored it as he still feels annoyed by the taller guy previous wickedness in ruining his lunch box. That brings Yunho to thought…’Is he jealous of me because..... I touch his Siwon?’ that stupid thought just pop out from his small head.

“Jaejoong ahh…” Yunho called out again. Still Jaejoong kept walking.

Yunho snatched his hand and pulled Jaejoong to stop him from keeps further his steps. That was enough to makes the other stopped in his moves and bewildered by their sudden interlocked hands. Jaejoong has a great difficulty in keeping his heartbeat to be normal, as it started to jumps out from its ribcage.

“Let’s get home together.” Yunho compendious said.

“What?? W-why…I should go back with you?” there Jaejoong stuttered a bit.

“Because we need to catch the same bus remember? Unless you want to ride on bicycle with Siwon… right Siwon?” Yunho hurtled his eyes on Siwon who was in immensely watching the two. Even so, it would hurt Yunho if Jaejoong’s answer is ‘Yes’ for going back with Siwon.

“Erm…if you want to ride with me…” Siwon said.

“I used to take a bus. It’s okay.” Jaejoong said.

“Oh, okay then…I should get going now. Both of you too hurry up.” Siwon said as he made his way to exit. After the other disappeared…

“So you choose bus than bicycle huh? Then let’s go!!”


Yunho childishly cheering up for the unfound reason and he started to take his steps but then had stopped by Jaejoong.

“Mind to let go my hand?” Jaejoong audibly said as hide his face as he felt its flush anyway.. But instead of letting go, Yunho’s held more tighten.

“What will you do if I won’t?” The answer brought Jaejoong’s heart skipped its beat.

[Jaejoong P.O.V]

Did I hear him clearly? I’m not having any problem of sound trouble right?? I instantly turned my head around to give him the dead glare just like usual he used to get from me! But then…it turns to be upside down as he gazes…he gazes on me…arggggh! I’m stress! I can’t describe this current emotion of me anymore!

I just looked straight on his eyes as I wouldn’t and don’t want to lost by this Mr. teddy bear’s stupid face! Ha…ha… you think you are so gorgeous huh?! But seems…he makes his face to get closer…. and closer…to my face till I could feel each other’s breaths tingling against our face. What the heck! If furthest became like this, we will accidently kissed!

I quickly hurtled my head to turn on the other side. Then I heard his cherish for something…

“Yay!!! I win! Haha…don’t ever dare to make a staring contest with me huh.” He said as he beamed widely that made me felt to punch him right now!!! What exactly he had thought in his tiny head? Staring contest?? Okay you won! Then I showed him my piss off face and I put all my strength to pull out my hand from his grips but that was useless as he was definitely holding on it tighter than before. He just wouldn’t let it go.

“Yaa! Hurry we will miss the bus! You already steal the time too long in staring contest.” He said as I caught his smiling face as we keep run whit holding hands. I just always used with his irony tone, sarcastically word and cynical smile…but this time…this smile just so natural… which repeatedly brought a loud ‘thumping’ sound on my chest. \Appa~ your son feel spinning and dizzy to think…… Am I……………. in love with him?! What?! LOVE?!!!!!! Craps!

He dragged me in a tremendous speed running down the corridor as wanted heading to the main gate before we miss our bus. The air keeps blowing on our face…I love this feeling…and my eyes just been plastering on this rebellious one face. His hair was blowing by the impact of the air from our speeds of running, but what I realize is… his features were not affected by the messy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter