Frustrated :(

Just one piercing later

OK GUYS!!! This chapter is a little steamy.  No amount of clothing comes off, but it is VERY suggestive!  This chapter is rated M.  If you don't like that, then skip this chapter.  Thanks for reading!!

 

 

“AH!” you screamed in frustration as you stomped your foot and shook your hair.  Things were definitely NOT going your way.  You loved Eli, you really did, but he was just so frustrating!  And dense!!  The problem was that you were both college students, of legal age, and very hormonal.  At least you were.  There was nothing stopping you guys from deepening your relationship, accept for his thick skull.  After a full year of dating, you guys hadn’t gone past spooning.  That was it! That was the extent of the physical contact between you two.  Yeah there were kisses and stuff but all they were were sweet little peck and kisses, pure and innocent.  No, that wasn’t the problem; the problem was that he only thought of you as his cute younger innocent girlfriend.  You were just cute to him and he didn’t want to ruin your innocence.  Well you had news for him; he already ruined it 6 years ago when he hugged you after your first fight.  So here you were, imagining things in your mind and never getting the physical desires.  All because your stupid idiot boyfriend was a blind dense boy… man… person…

You sighed and flopped onto your bed, tired of pacing.  You placed you hands over your eyes and groaned again.  What were you going to do?  You shook your head.  Light was streaming through your window, spilling across your face and making you warm and sleepy.  Soon you drifted off to sleep.

His hand roamed over your back, leaving feather light touches and driving the breath from you.  You closed your eyes, sighing and while Eli continued to tease you with his supple fingers.  He whispered your name and you opened your eyes to glance in his dark molasses colored eyes looking at you with something other than tenderness.  He leaned forward and placed his lips on yours, creating a comfortable pressure.  You closed your eyes again, basking in the kiss.  You loved the simplicity of the way he kissed you.  Until his hand found your sides and you gasped as he slightly tickled you.  He took the opportunity to slide his tongue into your mouth, turning the kiss from sweet to salty.  You opened your eyes wide to see a triumphant shimmer in his.  He ended the kiss and moved his mouth from your lips to your ear so your flushed cheeks were touching.  He whispered in your ear

“Junnie-yah, sigh my name, call me oppa, make me hard for you Junnie-yah.”

You felt yourself tense and you let out a wanton breath while squirming.

“Huh, oppa~” you moaned “Eli oppa, saranghae~” you sighed to him so quietly that he got closer to you.  You felt him tighten his grip around you and you bit your lip, letting your eyes drift shut for the third time.  You moved your hips and heard a listless breathy pant from him “Junnie-yah~~ you are all I need~”

He started moving his hips in sync with yours and both of you began to make a chorus of sighing and soft moans that filled the ro-

 

“Junnie-yah~” Ei’s voice woke you.

Damn! That was such a good dream too!! Oh wait - maybe I can….

“Ahh you look so adorable when you wake up~ hehe”  he crooned to you, hugging you against him.  You frowned then smiled, thinking of a way to get what you wanted.  As he hugged you, you made a little sensual sound, taking him by surprise.

“J-jun, are you ok?” he looked down at you.  You smiled up at him innocently with a hint of seduction.

“Yeah I’m- mm -fine” you responded adding another little moan in there.  He started looking at you oddly and you broke the silence with a question.

“Eli, what are we doing tonight?”

“Oh?  Um, I don’t really know…”

“Hmm, let’s watch a movie!”

“OK” he smiled back at you, taking you hand and walking with you downstairs. 

“But Eli, let’s make it interesting.”  You suggested, eyes twinkling.

“How so?”

You guys plopped down on the couch and you pulled your knees up, snuggling into his side.  His arm settled on your shoulders.

“Let’s play a game while watching a movie.”

“How?” he said confused.

“Well… while we are watching the movie, we can’t say the word…. Ummmmm what.  We can’t say the word “what” at all.  If one of us says it, we have to grant the other’s wish.”

“Um, sure… this sounds kind of random though…”

“That’s how I am” you responded smiling sweetly at him.

“True that” he shook his head slightly smiling “Ok, we will play it”

“Yay!  Now go pick out a movie and play it.” You demanded

“Yes your majesty” he swept a mocking bow and smiled sarcastically.  You just rolled your eyes.

Soon you had the movie playing and you were laying in front of him on the couch.  In order to elicit a reaction out of him, you reached up to grab a blanket.  On its way to the blanket, you hand placed extra pressure and rubbed on his bulge.  He jumped a little and looked down at you in surprise.

“J-jun, what did-“

You smirked in triumph as he groaned a bit.

“Hmm… my wish is… for you to kiss me~” you sang a bit, looking up at him.

“Easy enough…” he mused.  His hand reached under your chin and lightly applied pressure to guide your lips to his.  Under the guise of trying to position yourself to better reach his lips, you placed your hand on his leg and partially his manhood.  He jumped again and cleared his throat breaking away from our too short kiss.  You just nuzzled back into his chest, getting comfy again.  You grabbed his hand, interlacing your fingers with his and set it on your hip.  His hand was warm and calloused.  You closed your eyes and savored the feeling of him against you.   He felt perfect for you.  Yeah yeah that’s what everyone says, but there was just something in the way his legs tangled with yours, or the feeling of his arms around you, or the way his neck was the perfect resting place for your head.  He moved his head to your ear and whispered in it.

“Are you falling asleep on me Junnie-yah?”

“What me?  No never.” You responded still with your eyes closed, giving him a sin in the game.

“Hehe” he giggled in your ear “You owe me a wish now~” he sang to you.

“Your wish is my command.” You snuggled closer to him. 

“Hmm… call me oppa” he smirked.

“Ok op-“

“Wait~  Turn around Junnie-yah, come closer to me and whisper it in my ear.”

You sighed and turn yourself around on the couch so you were now facing him and you could feel his hot breath on your face.  You scooched up closer to his face, and laid your lips by his ear.  In a soft sultry voice you murmured “oppa”.  He smiled and held you closer.  You further entangled your legs in his and pulled on his shirt, settling in his grip and feeling blissful.  The voices on the tv fell away and you breathed in his warm spicy scent.  There was a hint of his soap left on him but he was slightly sweaty because of the pressure you put on him tonight.  You loved this smell.  The muscles in his back were well defined and luscious.  His breathing soon became in sync with yours and your arms slightly pulsed with his steady breathing.   He whispered to you again.

“What” was all he said and you knew he caught on to what you were doing.

“Oppa, love me.  Feel me, oppa.”

“Hmm~” he skimmed his nose along your jawline and took in your scent, eyes closed “Your wish is my command”

He put his hands on your waist and ran them up and down your sides slowly, slightly pulling your shirt up as well.  His hands, so deliciously calloused and rough tickled your skin a bit and your squirmed into him.  You pushed your hands into his hair, letting your fingers get separated by his soft strands and looked up into his eyes.  He leaned forward locked lips with you, moving his hands up your back, and causing goose bumps to appear wherever he touched. 

You pushed yourself closer to him, and move your hips against his, causing him to sigh into the kiss.  You moved your mouth away from his and laid your head on his chest, against his beating heart.  You both were breathing a bit heavier.  You curled your hands into fists around his shirt, then closed your eyes, getting tired and almost falling asleep.  You yawned cutely and slowed your breathing.  Pretty soon you were asleep in his arms and he was left baffled.  Little did he know, it was your plan all along…

 

 

 

Hehe naughty naughty :P  You aren't so innocent are you? haha thanks you guys for reading subbing and commenting :) im glad you guys like my story!! love you all!!!  Chu~