Just what did you do to your face?

Just one piercing later

 

“Yah!  What did you do?  Your face is… it’s no longer pure!”

 

Apparently your best friend, Eli, decided to get an eyebrow piercing.  He had surprised you a few seconds ago when he popped into your house unannounced and you saw his piercing.  You actually thought it was nice… no not just nice, it was extremely hot, but you hid your feelings with alarm.  You had liked your best friend since… well since sophomore year of high school.  So that makes it 5 years now.  Yeah suffice to say you were a pathetic excuse for a girl.  He didn’t know you liked him yet merely because he was the densest boy you knew.  You were too scared to tell him so you guys remained friends for 5 years.  It was by sheer luck that you decided to go to the same college.

 

“What, you don’t like?” he asked you, grinning evilly at the same time.

 

You didn’t pay attention to his question because you were too engrossed by his eyebrow piercing and thinking of your wish to be his girlfriend.  He noticed you staring at it.

 

“Yah~~ you like it!  I can tell!”

“EH? Do not!!

“Well then why were you staring at it with that look on your face?”

“What look?! I don’t have a look”

“Sure sure…” he said, winking at you with the eye that he had the piercing above.  Your stomach clenched in lust and you mentally smacked yourself.  Then you sighed, apparently loud enough for him to hear.  Whoops…

 

“You sound frustrated Junnie-yah” he sang in his cute little way.

“Well I am…” you retorted dismally.

“About?”

“Nothing you need to know, Mr. Nosey.” 

He scrunched his eyebrows together.

“Tell me….” He pleaded

“ANI!” you yelled getting up and turning your back to him in order to walk into the kitchen.

“Junnie-yah…” he taunted

All the sudden you burst into a fit of giggles as he tickled you.  He wasn’t playing fair!

“Tell me~~”

“ANI!” you screamed finally breaking free from him and running away.  He chased after and caught you in a back hug.  Things just got very embarrassing all of the sudden. 

“Tell me~~” he whispered in your ear.

You shook your head trying to stop thinking about how good he felt this close to you.  He pulled you into the air and dragged you back to the couch, where he dropped you on it and sat down next to you.  VERY close.  His arm was around your shoulders, keeping you captive.  You crossed your arms and pouted, being stubborn.

“Why won’t you tell?”

You didn’t answer.

“Junnie-yah~~”

He startled tickling you again and (realizing there was no escape this time) you finally relented.

“Fine fine!!!!”

He stopped and looked at you expectantly.  You sighed.

“Um well…. You frustrate me.” You finally said in a quiet voice.

“Mmhmm I sorta guessed.  And why do I frustrate you my little flower blossom?” he asked you injecting sarcasm into the last remark.

You mumbled something under your breath hoping he wouldn’t hear.

“What was that?” he grinned evilly

“Because you are so attractive! Ok? There I said it, now can I please go?”  You were turning crimson.

“Oh I know I’m attractive huh?  Well now why would that make you frustrated?”

You smacked him in the chest turning redder.

“Yah don’t get such a big head!”

You tried to get up again but he pulled you back down by your wrist.  This time you landed almost on him with your hands on his chest and your face extremely close to his.

“Is it because you find me attractive and I don’t do this?” You were confused for a second before he quickly placed a light kiss on your mouth. 

 

What.

 

What.

 

What.

 

What.

 

You became frozen and sat there not quite staring at him.  He smirked and then became worried when you didn’t move or make a sound.

“Junnie-yah, you ok?”

It took you a little bit to answer.  When you did finally answer, it was in a whisper.

“I think… I think you’re right”

At this he softened and smiled, hugging you close in joy.

“AHH~~ I can’t breathe Eli!!”

In response his arms softened their embrace but still held you close.

“I don’t think I like you calling me Eli”

“It’s your name pabo, what should I call you?”

“Hmm…. Perhaps…” he smirked a little devilishly “Oppa?”  He finally said raising his pierced eyebrow. 

“Um how about no…. Eli

“Why not?”

“Because its stupid!”

“Don’t worry, someday you will call me Oppa, just wait and see”

“Ha! in your dreams!” you said with bravado.

To be honest the look he gave you was a little scary…

 

 

Do you guys like it?  I hope you do :) well thank you so much and please comment or subscribe if you want to! ^^ love you guys! MUAH~