You are a jerk

Just one piercing later

“Ahh” he smiled “Well I think my first day was when you graduated from high school.”

“EH?!”

You jumped a little bit in protest and hit his arm. 

“What?” he asked, chuckling and warding off your blows with his arms.  You kept hitting him in outrage. “What what WHAT?!” he repeated.  You paused for a second and looked at him.  “You liked me for that long and you didn’t do anything about it?!”

“Yeah, so?”

“Well!  I was in torment this entire time.  For 3 freaking years!  You. Are. Such. A. Jerk.” You said punching him in the chest for each word, alternating fists.  By this point you were facing him, raised up on your knees.  Your face was still stuck in a pout-frown. 

“Ouch Jun, you hurt me!” he accused with an incredulous face.  You grabbed a pillow and kept hitting him until… wait what? 

“You took my pillow!”

“You kept hitting me with it!”

“Well!”

“Well!!”

You sat back and crossed your arms, still pouting.

“Oh come one Junnie-yah, it wouldn’t have been that bad!”

He mockingly pushed your shoulder.  You just frowned more. 

“Yah, Jun, you must like me A LOT~” he said with an evil grin on his face.  You started turning red and furrowed your eyebrows. 

“Ju-un….” He said, starting to tickle you.  You couldn’t help but start laughing and writhing trying to escape his fingers.  Instead, his lips caught yours.  You were still laughing as you kissed and he smiled into your lips.  You sat wrapped in each other’s embrace while continuing your conversation.

“Well, how could I not like you that much?   Plus, why didn’t you freaking confess to me Eli?”

“Why didn’t you confess to me, huh?”

“Well- I just- I…. I don’t know!”

“Aww you’re so cute, Junnie-yah~~”  he crooned

“Don’t change the subject” you admonished, poking his nose.  “And thank you” you said very primly.  He squeezed you and you smiled, settling into his arms.