What did you say?

Just one piercing later

“Come on Jun,  just say it for me, please??”

“WHY?!”

“Why not??”

You rolled your eyes at him and shook your head.

“It’s childish and stupid.  It shouldn’t even matter anyway!”

He pulled out his puppy eyes and pouty lips trying to guilt me into saying that word.

“No.”

“Junnie-yah…” He whined pulling you closer and lightly kissing your lips.  You sighed and relaxed in his arms.  In your mind you were feeling so lucky to have such a boyfriend like him.

“Please?”

He kissed you softly again.

“No Eli.” You responded smiling lightly.

He sighed and pulled your head to his chest, holding you in his warm embrace.  You thought back to when he asked you out.  You actually kissed him (or well HE kissed YOU but whatever) before you guys started going out.  It was a few weeks after he kissed you and you guys found out you liked each other that he asked you to be his girlfriend.  You were at a little deserted park, gathering some stuff for your bio class and you decided to sit down on a bench.  He noticed that you were cold.  You didn’t admit it but you were.  He didn’t have a jacket to give you, but he put his arm around your shoulder pulling you up against his side and trying to give you a little more warmth.  It was a fall after noon and the trees were shedding their golden orange leaves.  The wind was blowing a little and you could hear the rustle of the dry leaves.  It was a little cloudy and the sun wasn’t showing.  In front of you and Eli there was a little stone path, broken up in places from underground tree roots and age.  It really was a cute place, small and empty, with a few benches and a no longer working fountain about six feet across.  There were woods surrounding it accept for one path that lead to the parking lot where your car was parked.  A little pond was just a bit further into the woods and that’s from where you guys were collecting your samples.  It must have been forgotten, this little park.  That was ok though, it was peaceful.  You laid your head on his shoulder, snuggling a little closer and enjoying his heat.  His hand was moving up and down your arm trying to create friction and heat.  It was nice and soothing so you closed your eyes.  He sighed and said your name. 

“Junnie-yah?”

Your only response was a languid hum.

“Will you be my girlfriend?”

“Yeah” you responded smiling.

He pulled you a little closer and smiled too, nodding his head and looking up at the sky.  You both sat there for a little longer enjoying the trees and the wind.  Then you got up and went to your house to eat some soup and warm up.  It wasn’t a very special day, but it was very sweet.  Very sweet indeed.

 

 

 

He shook you a little bit, waking you from your reverie. 

“Jun, are you ok?”

“Hm?  Yeah, I was just thinking…”

“Oh yeah? What about?”

“Oh nothing important.” You smiled.

“Hmm well it seems you still refuse to grant me my wish” he guessed.

“Yes that is correct”

“Well maybe you need a little incentive…”

“What are you-“

He brought his fingers to your side, tickling you while holding you close to him with his other arm.  You had no escape it seemed.  Between giggles, one word accidentally slipped out of its own accord

“hehe Oppa! Hehe”

you both stopped and looked at each other. Wide-eyed. 

“Jun.”

“Hmm?”

“Did you just say something?”

“Hm what? No I was just laughing”

“Oh really.”  His signature devilish smirk came across his lips and his eyes turned to crescents.

“Ju-un” he sang.

“What!” you snapped.

“Ju-un… you called me oppa!!” he laughed.

“Yah!! So what?! It doesn’t mean I’m going to say it anymore.”

“Oh please just say it again?  Please my little Junnie-yah??”

“No!! Just leave me alone!”

“Aww why, are you mad?”

“No I’m just not going to say it.” You humphed. 

“Mmm well it was nice when you did say it.” He nuzzled his head into your neck, hugging you around the waist.  You rolled your eyes but put your hand on his hair, hugging his shoulders with the other arm.  You finally relented.

“Oppa” you whispered under your breath too quiet for him to hear.  Or so you thought.  He smiled against your neck closing his eyes in contentment.

 

This is the first time she called me oppa…

 

 

 

 

Hope you like it! :) Im exhaustd so I'm not soing a very awesome authors note.  Comment suscribe and be awesome. Chu~