My Handsome Princess- (Part two)

My Handsome Princess and Other Minber Short Stories

I was still standing in the lobby when my phone suddenly beeped... It was a text message from Key.

 

 

 

-Minho, come here. NOW.-

 

 

Looks pretty serious. I thought. I shoved my phone inside my pocket and dashed towards the ballroom...

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

As I entered the ballroom, I realized that Key was right.

 

 

 

"Amber! Is that you? Wow! You look so beautiful!"

"Omo, Amber! You look great!"

"Amber, do you wanna dance?"

"Amber, I wasn't able to recognize you!"

 

 

 

At least a dozen of people, mostly guys, were crowding around a very surprised Amber. They were complimenting her about her new look. In no time, Amber became the star of the night and I couldn't blame them for that because she really looks stunning...

 

 

 

"Amber's probably having a hard time dealing with those guys..."

 

"Your right... Minho, you should do something."

 

"Minho, what are you planning to do?"

 

 

 

 

I looked at my right and saw Key Taemin and Jonghyun... They were standing next to me, looking at Amber and the guys around her.

 

 

 

 

"I don't know..." I replied. I honestly don't know what to do... 

 

 

 

 

"Minho, remember that one of them could be Mr. Prince Charming... you should do something!" Onew suddenly appeared from behind me. "You can't just let him take Amber away, right?"

 

 

"You're right." I took a deep breath and paused for a bit. "What would you do if you were in my position?" I asked Onew.

 

 

"Easy." He smiled. He signalled for us to huddle together and whispered something which sounded like a great plan.

 

 

"But what if it doesn't work?" Taemin asked.

 

"Aish! Don't be a pessimist... I'll work." Jonghyun answered.

 

"But what if she rejects Minho?" Key asked. 

 

"Then we'll deal with it." Onew answered while looking at me. "The important thing is for Amber to know Minho's feelings for her. Whatever the result may be." Onew smiled. "Is that okay with you, Minho?"

 

I thought about the thing that we have to do tonight for Amber. It's a great plan but I don't know if she'll like it... 

 

 

"If she rejects me, then I'll just have to deal with it..." I responded. "Sure, it's gonna be hard at first but- hey, at least I tried..." the other members nodded. A sign that they understood me. Whatever happens tonight, I'm gonna reveal my true feelings for her... even if I know that she will probably reject me because she already has her Prince Charming... well, here goes nothing. I took a deep breath and looked at my groupmates. "Ok guys, let's do it." I smiled.

 

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

 

"Ladies and gentlemen, may I present to you tonight's performers... our very own Shinee!" the emcee announced and everyone clapped their hands. I felt really nervous and my hands were sweating like crazy. The other members seemed to notice it, but they assured me that everything is gonna be fine... We grabbed our microphones and climbed up the stage. Before we could start our performance, Onew dashed towards the center and his mic.

 

 

 

"Uhm, Hello everyone! We are Shinee~ before we start our performance for tonight, Our member, Minho, would like to say some important words..." He motioned for me to join him. Well, here I go. I stepped up, turned my mic on, and started talking...

 

 

 

 

"Ah, Hello everyone. For some of you who might not know me, I'm Choi Minho." Everyone was staring at me... waiting... Why do I feel so uneasy?  "I would like to dedicate our performance tonight to this very special girl..." I looked at Amber. She still had guys around her... but she was looking at me... listening to what I was saying...   "she might not know it, but she definitely made an impact in my life... She may not be like other girls but she's perfect for me... She tore down my walls and reached out to me... She's always been there for me... She's the one I count on... the one I can trust... the one who makes me happy and... " I paused for a bit...  " she's the one that I love." I said and everyone cheered... "This song is for her..." I looked at Amber. "My DREAM GIRL..."

 

                                                                                         

 

 

                                                                       *Dream Girl- SHINee*

 [Minho] SHINee’s back

[Taemin] Eodiseobuteo sijakdwaenneunji geuge jungyohan ge anya
Jigeum nae nunen neomu wanbyeokhan ne moseumman boineun geol
[Key] Hoesaek bit i sesange ne ipsulman burkge bitna
Ibeul matchuryeodeon geu sungan
[All] Tto kkumeseo kkaene-e

[Onew] Ajikdo ne eolguri ireoke saengsaenghande
Jabatdeon sonui ongiga ireoke ttaseuhande
[Jonghyun] Bamimyeon naege dagawa achimi doemyeon sarajyeo
Maeil ireoke ttokgachi neoreul bonael sun eomneunde

[All] Baby [Taemin] modu kkumin geol aljiman
[All] Baby [Taemin] o jebal nal tteonaji mara

[All] Dream girl [Jonghyun] sone japhil deut japhiji annneun
[All] Dream girl [Onew] maeil bam ireoke neol gidaryeo
[All] Dream girl [Taemin] dalkomhi sarangeul soksagigo
[All] Achimi doemyeon sarajil dream girl

[Jonghyun] Jamkkanman meomchwoseo igeon kkumi aninde
[Minho/Jonghyun] Nunbusin geu miso igeon nega hwaksilhae
[Key/Jonghyun] Simjangi nal sikyeo mollae neoreul ttaraga
[Taemin/Jonghyun] Koneoreul don sungan kkumcheoreom neon sarajyeo oh~

[Onew] Kkum sogui ne eolguri maeil bam ttokgateunde
Jom deo gakkawojil ttaedo ijen doen geot gateunde
[Minho] Saljjak misoman heulligo geudaero neoneun sarajyeo
[Jonghyun] Maeil ireoke ttokgachi neoreul bonael sun eomneunde

[All] Baby [Taemin] modu kkumin geol aljiman
[All] Baby [Taemin] o jebal nal tteonaji mara

[All] Dream girl [Jonghyun] sone japhil deut japhiji annneun
[All] Dream girl [Onew] maeil bam ireoke neol gidaryeo
[All] Dream girl [Taemin] dalkomhi sarangeul soksagigo
[All] Achimi doemyeon sarajil dream girl

[Jonghyun] Neo eomneun haruga duryeowo (naeirimyeon tto itgetjiman)
[Taemin] Aetage butjababwado amureon yaksok eobsi neon nae gyeoteul tteona

[Minho] Geudae nunbit geudae ipsul boneun neukkim youre so beautiful
Han sungando nege nuneul ttel su eobseo
Geu eotteon pyohyeondo neohanteneun ppael su eobseo
Meoributeo balkkeutkkaji geudaen one and only girl
Hanabuteo baekkkaji budeureopge daehaji
Geudaega nal taekhaneun nare i sesangeun stop!
Youre my world

 - I paused and looked at her. She was looking at me. I smiled at her and continued...

 

[All] Dream girl [Taemin] sone japhil deut japhiji anneun
[All] Dream girl [Key] maeil bam ireoke neol gidaryeo
[All] Dream girl [Minho] dalkomhi sarangeul soksagigo ([Key] sarangeul soksagyeo)
[All] Achimi doemyeon sarajil dream girl

[All] Dream girl [Taemin] sone japhil deut japhiji anneun
[All] Dream girl [Onew] maeil bam ireoke neol gidaryeo
[All] Dream girl [Taemin] uri-e sarangeul gieokhago

 

"Bami gipeumyeon chajaol dream girl!" We gathered in the center and bowed. Everyone was cheering and applauding. Meanwhile, I rushed down the stage and walked towards her table... she was getting ready to leave. I dashed to her and grabbed her arm...

 

 

 

 

 

"Amber. Whare are you going?" I asked breathlessly.

 

 

"Ah- I'm... I'm just gonna go get some fresh air." She stuttered. I looked at her eyes... her eyes were teary.

 

 

"Hey, are you crying?" I asked. I held her chin up and saw streaks of tears from her eyes. "What's wrong?"

 

 

"Nothing." She wiped her tears with her hands and took away my hand that was holding her cheek. "You better go back now, Minho... " She said. "Your dream girl is waiting for you..."

 

 

 

 

That's it. I thought. I have to tell her. Now.

 

 

I held her shoulders and pulled her closer to me. Our faces were inches apart. I looked into her teary eyes and smiled...

 

 

 

 

"I believe I'm already with her." I said. She looked surprised at first, then  It took her a few seconds before she responded.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Where is she?" She asked. Aish! How can she be so slow? I placed my hands on my head and scratched it in annoyance.

 

 

 

 

 

"Argh! Why do you have to be so slow, Amber! He's talking about you!" Sulli screamed and I realized that everyone's attention was on the two of us. I think she also noticed that because she looked around and blushed... She turned to me again with a questioning look...

 

"Is it true?" She asked with a raised eyebrow. This is it. I have to tell her...

.

.

.

.

"Yes." I said. Finally! I smiled and looked at her again. She seemed to be shocked by what I have just said...

.

.

.

.

.

.

"I don't believe you." she answered. What? 

 

 

"But why don't you believe me?" I couldn't help but ask. "It's true... I really like you." It took her a few seconds to answer my question...

 

 

 

"I don't believe you because I don't think it's possible!" She exclaimed. "I was one of the boys... never the girly type. I looked and acted like a boy-" 

 

 

She was not able to finish what she was saying... because I leaned in and kissed her... Just a smack...    Although I didn't want to let go, I pulled myself away. I didn't want to kiss her without her permission but it felt like the right thing to do at the moment...

 

 

 

"Is that enough proof?" I asked... She was muted by what just happened. I took the chance to speak...

 

 

 

 

"I loved you not because of your looks or your actions... I loved you because of you... You were always there for me. You cheered me up when I was down. You tore down the walls that separated me from the others. You helped me open up to others. You were my best friend. You were the only person who can make me feel comfortable... The only one who can brighten up my day by just being there. the only one I can trust with my heart..." I said.  "You may not be really cute... but you are definitely charming. You may not wear any make-up... but you still look good... you can wear men's clothing... and still look adorable... you look, dress and act like a guy but to me, you're a princess... MY HANDSOME PRINCESS.  I looked into her eyes again and noticed that they were wet with tears. I ran my thumb across her cheek and spoke again...

 

 

"I love you,Amber Josephine Liu."

 

 

 

She smiled and hugged me. For the first time, I felt that she also feel the same way about me... I hugged her back and everyone else cheered for the two of us. Slow music began playing in the background... courtesy of Jonghyun who became the DJ of the night. Everyone began to dancing with their own partners...

 

 

"Would you like to dance?" I asked her.

 

 

"Sure." She replied. I held her hands and placed them around my neck then I placed my hands on her waist as we danced on the dance floor...

 

 

While we were dancing, I saw some guys who were, apparently, waiting for me to let go of her for them to be able to dance with her, when I remembered something... She didn't tell me if she loves me... or not.

 

 

"So, uhm, Amber."

 

 

"Yeah." She looked at me and my heart was beating like crazy... Go Minho! You can do it!  Ask her! Ask her before anybody else does! Ask her before Mr. Prince Charming does!

 

 

"Uhm, Amber, Do you *cough* *cough* Do you like me?" I asked. My heart began thumping loudly as I waited for her answer...

 

 

"Hmm... to tell you honestly, I liked you before..." she blushed. " But now..." I knew it... I'll get rejected because she likes someone else...

 

 

 

 

"You like someone else, right? You like Mr. Prince Charming." I said in a low voice. It hurts... I thought. It hurts to love someone who doesn't love you back...

 

 

 

Amber looked surprised. "How, How did you know about him?" She asked.

 

 

"Oh, I, I didn't mean to" I answered. "I heard your conversation with Sulli before..." I said in a low voice. "Who is he, by the way?" I can't help it. I'm really curious...

 

 

She laughed a bit and looked at me... "You really wanna meet him?" She asked.

 

"Yeah." I replied.

 

"Sure?" 

 

"Yes."

 

"Fine." She said. She looked around for a bit and pointed her hand towards her left. "There... There he is."

 

I looked towards the direction she was pointing at and I couldn't believe my eyes...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

It was Onew.

 

 

"Oh." I was at loss for words. "Well, he's a great guy... he's responsible and dependable... I'm sure he'll take great care of you... You made a good choice in liking Onew." I said sadly. I looked at her and saw that she was looking at me with her surprised look and... Laughed. She was laughing so loud that tears were going out of her eyes...

 

"So, you think that Mr. Prince Charming is *pfft* Onew??? Hahahaha!" She was laughing out loud.

 

"Hey, why are you laughing? You think it's some kind of joke?" I replied but she still didn't stop laughing.

 

"Fine, fine, I'll stop." She said, clutching her stomach. She held my chin and turned it back to where she pointed a while ago...

 

"That's the real Mr. Prince Charming." She smiled. I looked again and saw that Onew was gone... All I can see was a big mirror that was on the wall... I could see our reflection clearly... It took me a few seconds to load everything in my mind...

 

"Wait." I said. "Does that mean....?"

 

"Yes." She smiled and held my face. "You are my Prince Charming."

 

 

 

THE END

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Ayo wassup! :D FIrst of all, I"M SO SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE!!! T^T I was supposed to update this a few days ago but I forgot to remove the HIDE CHAPTER~ *facepalm* -_- anyways, that's the end of our first oneshot guys. I hope you liked it. I'll be posting another oneshot here real soon so I hope you guys stay tuned. Oh well, gotta go now. Hope to see you on my next update! :D Love lots! :) Minber fighting!