My Handsome Princess- Ending (Part one)

My Handsome Princess and Other Minber Short Stories

 

"Tonight is the grandest night for everyone at SM entertainment... It's the night that we've all been waiting for… Ladies and gentlemen,  welcome to the Grand SM Ball!" the emcee announced and the whole ballroom was filled with applause. Lots of artists, managers and employees were there. Everyone was dressed at their best and were laughing and smiling. Everyone seemed to have a good time. Everyone but me.

 

 

While everybody else is dancing and mingling, I'm sitting here in a corner… looking around…  I've been craning my neck for an hour, trying to see if she's here. But she's not...  Argh. I wanted to tell her about my feelings for her but how can I do that if she's not even around? *sigh*

 

 

 

 

 

"Hey Minho, why do you look so depressed?" Taemin asked me. I was so lost in my thoughts that I didn’t even notice the rest of the Shinee members who were already sitting beside me.

 

 

 

 

"It's nothing, I'm okay." I lied.

 

 

 

 

"Yah, Minho, you better pull yourself together. We'll be performing in a few minutes... you can't go to stage like that~ " Jonghyun added. They're right. I thought. Maybe I should just accept the fact that she's not coming...

 

 

 

 

 

"Guys, we'll be performing in an hour, are you guys ready?" Onew announced and I stood up. I wanted to get some fresh air and compose myself before the performance…

 

 

 

 

 

"Hey Minho, where are you going?" Key asked.

 

 

 

 

 

"I'm just gonna go out for a while… Don't worry, I'll be back in thirty minutes." I said and went out of the ballroom. I walked around until I reached the lobby near the entrance. I sat down on one of the couches and closed my eyes. A few seconds later, I felt someone tap me on my shoulder...

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Is she coming?"

 

 

 

 

I turned around and saw Onew…  I sat up straight and answered him. "I think not."

 

 

 

 

 

"So my guess was right." Onew smirked as he sat down beside me. "You’re  waiting for someone to come…  For Amber  to come."

 

 

 

 

 

Wait, how did he know I was waiting for Amber?

 

 

 

 

 

"What do you mean?" I tried to act innocent.

 

 

 

 

 

"Choi Minho, You think you could actually fool me?  I've known you for a very long time… Before, you tend to be very quiet and serious… you also tend to keep things to yourself…  But when she came, when Amber came, you transformed into a funny, caring and open person. You started to open up about yourself… especially to her...  you smile often…  you joke around when she's there... in other words, you're happy when she's around… You may not have noticed it, but we did… She changed you, Minho. Amber changed you into a better person.”    Onew paused for a bit.      “And based on my observation, she did not only change you, she made you fall for her…

 

 

 

 

I paused for a bit as I thought about what Onew just told me…  It’s true. I was a moody person before…  I didn’t want to open up….  I was too serious…  But when she came, she immediately connected with me.  Maybe its because of her charm or her carefree way of thinking that got me to trust her even though we just met… she’s the only girl who can make me feel comfortable…  she’s the only girl whom I can talk to when it comes to personal stuff...   she makes me feel happy.  She’s one of a kind…  and I can't imagine her being with someone else...   especially with that PRINCE CHARMING guy...  I don't care if she likes that guy...  He doesn't deserve her...  I have to tell her how I feel... I have to tell her before it's too late-

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Minho... yah, Minho!!!" Onew was slapping my arm as he spoke.

 

 

 

 

 

"What?!" I exclaimed and looked at him. He was looking at the entrance... I followed his eyes and saw five ladies who have just arrived. 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yah, Onew... tell me the truth, are you becoming a ert? Do you have a crush on one of those girls?" I joked.

 

 

 

 

 

"Babo. Minho, Its the girls from f(x)..." He said.

 

 

 

 

 

"So?" I said. "Why are you looking at them like that?" 

 

 

 

 

 

"Argh! Why do you have to be so slow! Look! There's FIVE of them! Five f(x) members! Meaning, they're complete! Meaning, Amber's here!" Onew blurted.

 

 

 

 

Wait. Did he say that Amber's here? Seriously? I Looked at them again. Onew's right. There are five girls. But, I don't see any short-haired boyish girl with them...  where is she?  Where's Amber? I looked at them again and was able to recognize them... I saw Victoria, Sulli, Krystal and Luna and wait...

 

 

 

 

 

My attention was caught by a girl wearing a black cocktail dress and silver high heels. Her make up is just light which enhances her natural beauty. Her hair was curled and was somehow tied at the back. She looks so beautiful... I looked at her face and I couldn't believe it...

 

 

 

 

 

 

It's Amber.

 

 

 

I pulled Onew and we hid behind the couch. I covered his mouth with my hand as he was about to shout...               I watched her walk sheepishly with the other f(x) members. They were getting closer to where we were hiding. Suddenly, Amber stopped and sat down on a couch near our hiding place. She took off her shoes and massaged her feet. The other members, realizing that Amber wasn't with them anymore, turned around and rushed towards her.

 

 

 

 

 

"Hey Amber, what's wrong?" Krystal asked.

 

 

 

 

"Uhm... Krystal, my feet are killing me." Amber complained. I can't help but smile. She's still Amber alright. She still hates it when she wears girl stuff...

 

 

 

 

"That's okay, Amber. You'll get used to it. Just think about your Prince Charming and his reaction when he sees you." Krystal teased. Argh, that guy again... He's the reason why Amber's getting hurt!

 

 

 

"Why can't I just wear sneakers? It'll be more comfortable for me." Amber said.

 

 

 

"No way! You can't wear sneakers! It'll totally ruin the outfit!" Luna exclaimed.

 

 

 

"That's right. Look at you! You look amazing!" Victoria said.

 

 

 

"Yeah! You look great~ I'm sure, Prince Charming will definitely notice you. " Sulli added.

 

 

 

*sigh* "Fine. I'll do it for him." Amber wore her shoes again, got up, and the five of them walked towards the ballroom...

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Looks like you've got some competition there, bro~ " Onew teased as we stepped out of our hiding place.

 

 

 

"I know." I replied. "But I won't let him take Amber away."

 

 

 

"Well, you better act fast, Minho." Onew said. "Because by the looks of it, she really likes that Prince Charming guy." Onew smiled as he went back inside the ballroom. He's right, I have to do something... anything to stop Amber from falling for the wrong person...

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! I'm back~ :D this would be the first part of our ending. I divided it because it would be too long if I combined it :) Oh and by the way... Mr. Prince Charming will be revealed on the next part of our ending so stay tuned! :D <3 thanks for reading and subscribing! ^_______________^