My Handsome Princess

My Handsome Princess and Other Minber Short Stories

She's may not be really cute... but she is definitely charming. She may not wear any make-up... but she still looks good. She can wear men's clothing... and still look adorable. She looks, dresses and acts like a guy but to me, she's a princess. MY HANDSOME PRINCESS...

 

My Handsome Princess- Part 1

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"Minho."

 

"Minho."

 

"Yah! Choi Minho!"

 

Onew's voice snapped me back to reality. We were in the auditorium of the SM entertainment building for an urgent meeting. Everyone was present including SNSD, Super Junior, Exo, f(x) etc... We were seated at the back part of the auditorium since everywhere else was full. I would have gone back to my daydreaming when I heard Onew speak again.

 

"Minho, Amber is asking if she could sit beside you."

 

"What?" Surely, as I looked up, I saw an angel, -I mean- Amber. She was standing beside me.

 

"Can I sit here?"

 

Here I go again... I thought. My heart was pounding fast and I felt weak. Choi Minho, you should pull yourself together!

 

"Yeah, sure." She sat down beside me. I felt a rush inside of me. Why does this girl affect me so much? My thoughts were, again, interrupted by Onew who spoke.

 

"Amber, why didn't you arrive together with the other f(x) girls?"

 

"That's because our manager wanted to talk to me about a new concept..." 

 

"A new concept? Meaning, you'll change your image?" -Onew

 

"Apparently, yes. Manager wanted me to be a little bit feminine... she says that it'll be good for our new album."

 

Wait. A feminine concept? Meaning she has to wear skirts and act cute? That will make other guys -I mean- arghh! Why am I being too paranoid!!! She doesn't have to change herself, she's already perfect! And when she changes her image from a boyish one to a feminine one, other guys might notice her and fall for her!!! Dammit! I wouldn't allow that to happen! No... No...

 

"NO!" The whole auditorium was silent. I didn't realize that I said it loud. Everyone was looking at me... I didn't notice that while I was mentally ranting about Amber's new image, Leeteuk (the leader of SuJu and the presidor of the meeting) was already talking in front.

 

"Any problem, Minho?" Leeteuk asked.  Argh! This is so embarrasing!

 

"No- Nothing...  Sorry." I apologized. Everyone then shifted their gaze back to the front where Leeteuk resumed his speech.

 

"What's wrong with you, Minho?" Amber whispered. Argh! If you only knew! She really drives me crazy! Aish! 

 

"Yah, Minho. Who's gonna be your partner?" Onew suddenly asked.

 

"Partner? Partner for what?" What is he talking about?

 

"Your really not listening, are you? We're having a ball."  What? What is he talking about? All this thinking about Amber totally occupied my thoughts and just makes it hard to focus on what they were talking about...

 

"What? What ball?"

 

"A ball. Dance. Party. Seriously, Minho... you should start minimizing your daydreaming habit and start maximizing your listening skills... psh." Onew

 

"So, were having the Grand SM Ball next month... Don't forget to bring a date, ok? Good luck guys! You may go now... Meeting ajourned!" Everybody rose from their seats and started talking about the upcoming event... Amber was about to stand when Onew asked her.

 

"Amber, who will be your partner for the ball?"

 

"I don't know yet...  I'm not even sure if I'm coming..."

 

"Why?" I couldn't help but ask. 

 

"I'm sure that manager will let me wear something... girly for the event. You know how much I hate that." She smiled. But even though she did, I knew that she was not okay... that something's bothering her... And I'm gonna find out what.

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! :D sorry if this is still incomplete~ I really wanted to put the whole story in just one chapter but then it would be super long~ :D Hope you guys liked it~ (btw, sorry for the errors and jumbled ideas... I'm still new to this whole writing thing;) oh well, tata for now! <3