Flip the Card

Jealousy and Intimacy
Climbing back up the stairs, Tiffany wiped her face.  She placed the earrings on the bedside table and laid back down the bed. Tears still flowed out hereyes.
 
After a couple of minutes Seunghyun followed her to the bedroom and found her laying down facing the windows, still crying. She noticed that he was there, standing by the doorway. He walked to her side and she looked up to meet his gaze. He sat on bed still not removing his eyes on her. 
 
Seunghyun reached for her ear and took off her earring on her left ear. He took the box and got the tear shaped earrings and put them on her. He held her chin and directed it to turn her head left. She just followed and let him do what he was going to do. He took off the earrings on her right ear and replaced it too with the new ones he bought. 
 
Seunghyun touched her earlobe and gave a light chuckle. They look good in the store but they look even better on her. He needs to buy her more of these. Such beauty needs to have most beautiful things. 
 
"They look good on you." He said in signature deep voice and gave her smile and marveled at her glistening eyes. Seunghyun then leaned in with his face just inches away from her and wiped her tears.
 
"I......Im....." Tiffany said between her sobs. 
"Shhhhhhhhhhh, stop crying baby. Im sorry." Seunghyun whispered, scared that she was crying too hard.
 
"No."  Dont....say.....sorry..." She said as she shook her head repeatedly. "Im......sorry." 
 
He leaned some more and now their foreheads where touching.
 
"Shhhhhh dont cry anymore baby, shhhhh. Im sorry i got carried away"
"I...didnt...mean....it."
"I know." He responded as he wiped her tears away.
"But you wrote, Goodbye too."
 
Seunghyun got the note and handed it back to her.  "Flip the card Tiff"
In his elementary school handwrting it said "I dont think so."
 
Tiffany chuckled and stared back into his eyes again. What a way to patch this up right? Things can simplier but they had complicate things. 
 
"Please please dont ever think i like or love some else. I love you Seunghyun, every bit of me is yours." He knows that already.  He wants to keep that way even if means buying her all the jewelry in the world. Seunghyun then leaned and kissed her with longing and desire. 
 
 
"I love you Tiffany Hwang. So much. I dont know how else to say it."
 
Tiffany run her fingers through his hair. They were lost at each other's eyes. She knows he loves her and jealousy will just always be one way to show it. It can be mistaken for the lack of trust. But when one admits they are, then that is just part of loving someone. 
 
"You can always show it."  She whispered and gave him a smile. 
 
He then hovered over her with his knees at each side of her body. He leaned closer to her face with his eyes still on her. "That i can do."
 
And indeed he could. He can, everyday of his life.