Tiffany Blue

Jealousy and Intimacy

 

Only eating Shrimp Fettuccini and a slice of Cilantro Chili Pizza for dinner, Tiffany felt hungry in the middle of the night.
 
As she opened her eyes, a blue box with white ribbon greated her. Every girl in the world knows where this robin egg blue box is from. 
 
She instantly sat up and opened the box. She was in awe with its perfection and touched the pair of tear shaped diamond earrings, as if making sure it was real.
 
She then noticed the note that came with it. 
 
"Goodbye." 
 
Reading the word felt like she was punched in the stomach. She felt guilty sending that message. She knew he had all the right to be mad. 
 
She suddenly heard a faint sound of the television and a faucet being opened. Getting up and putting on her slippers, she goes down the stairs and went straight to the kitchen only to find a tall young man drinking his red wine.
 
Once he noticed her, he put down his wine glass. He took a deep breath and stared right back into her delicate brown eyes. 
 
Her eyes, which with one blink, tears will start to flow. But Tiffany held it together and reminded herself that she was mad at him too. And with all her strength not to run to him and kiss him, with a hint of anger in her voice, she just asked him a question. 
 
"What are you doing here?" 
 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A/N:
 
My writing is so bad!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hate it. But thanks to those who took the time to read it. Also, big thanks to those who subcribed. :)
I am so obssessed with TOPFANY. This is like my imagination talking ok. This is like what i imagine them as a couple in real life. Gawd i badly want them to end up together and just make love and have babies together. SOBS
 
Anyway, this is a short fic. I just wanted to do chapters since i dont know how a one shot works haha
 
Thanks again!