be@rbricks and flowers

Jealousy and Intimacy

 

Taking of his coat and settling it on the couch, Seunghyun surveyed the room.
 
She must have been sleeping there while he was away. He knew because of the fresh flowers on the tables. Be@rbricks and flowers, unexpectedly mixed well together.
 
He then quietly made his way to the bedroom.  The room's side lamps' light was sipping out of the slightly open door. Seunghyun opens it every slowly. He stops for a second to look at the sleeping girl on the bed. 
 
Still in her jeans and peach blouse, she was hugging the pillow with slightly open, he didnt mind going home everyday with this type of sight. 
 
Her in his bed.
 
Her. Right. There. With him.
 
Just being in the same room, made him feel like he was running out of air.
 
She intoxicated him.
 
He took small quiet steps to move closer to the bed. Digged in his coat's pocket for the gift he bought her in New York. He placed it beside her, just a couple of inches from ther face. So that when she wakes up, its the first thing she sees. Before he forgot, he laid the note right beside it.
 
One last time before he goes back down, he gazes at her, making his deep dimples show.
 
Why are you so beautiful Ms.Hwang?, he asks himself. 
 
He goes back down and went directly to the wine rack and chooses drink for the night.  Seunghyun hopes that Tiffany, wouldnt be that mad and got the message he wanted to put across. 
 
But for now, he waits for her to wake up.