Do you?

Jealousy and Intimacy
He played this scene in his head before he came by the apartment. He knew she will be angry too. But he also knew he had good enough reasons to do what he did. But like what he invisioned this moment to be, he sticked to his plan.
 
"I should be asking you that. This is my apartment." He said with a stern tone. Tiffany shocked with his rebuttal, tried to hold back her tears and decided to fight back.
 
"UUhm No. This is my apartment too remember? I gave your friend my apartment for free in exchange for this apartment."  
 
Darn it she remembered.
 
He poured in more wine to his glass and drank it, and put his gaze to the television. Pretending not to see Tiffany, he walked towards the front 
of the counter table and leaned against it. 
 
 
"What is this Seunghyun?" She said and showing him the blue box.
"Earrings." He said still not looking at her. He was really testing her patience. But Tiffany cannot hold it any longer.
 
" you." She yelled at him.  Tiffany was about to go back up to the room but Seunhyun suddenly spoke. 
 
"There is so much to be jealous about you know." This time he said in a calm tone.
"He was so close to your face. He looked like he was kissing you." Now he said still calm.
 
"I am mad. Because one, you let him be that close to you. Two, it was in a private personal event, which unfortunately wasnt very private. Three, you're mad at me for what? Ignoring because im jealous? Cuz im mad? Goodbye?" He said giving her questioning look.
 
"48 hours Seunghyun!!! 2 days of not talking to me!!!!! We could have at least talked about it!!" She yelled.
"Why is it when its me who is at fault we chose not to talk about it! When i get mad at you it doesnt even last for half of the day!!! And just this once you get mad that way!!!" 
 
"Once?? This is like the 50th time you let that guy flirt with you! I got mad cuz those 49 times i let it go because they werent published on  whatever goddamn gossip site! This time it did! Now everybody thinks you're dating him!! And now everybody is pairing you up with him! That is ing irritating! And you dont even like the idea of being seen with me, even once. Is this your plan to divert people's idea of you dating me? Is it such a bad thought to be speculated to be dating me? " He said this time his voice was a little higher. 
 
"Of course not!"
"Honestly Tiffany, do you like him?" 
"Do you think i do?" Tiffany's eyes started to water again. She could not believe what he just asked her that.
 
He looked straight into her yes, with full honesty, he replied "Yes."
 
"Seunghyun,...I....dont....like him." She shook her head trying not to sob.
"And...definitely....do not...love him." 
 
She felt as if she suddenly fell from a high ground. It hurt to hear him say that. She knows Seunghyun trusted her, but it pains her to know that he let him feel that way. Her emotions got the best of her now. She couldnt hold it back cuz the man she loves the most, felt like she loves someone else.