The Beginning - How I Fell In Love With You

The Stolen Bride

 

[Boa focus]

“AIISH, KIM JAEJOONG, I’M ONLY GIVING YOU ANOTHER MINUTE TO GET YOUR UP.” A very agitated fifteen year old Boa cursed as she checked the time on her watch.

It was 7:30am in the morning and Boa was standing outside her best friend, Kim Jaejoong’s, house for the past 20 minutes.

Today was the first day of school and like the years before, Jaejoong and Boa would always walk to the town school together.

And like always, Jaejoong was late.

Of course, Boa saw this coming. After years of the two friends mad dashing and cutting through neighbors yards to get to school on time, Boa planned to get an early start to today’s school day. She arranged to meet Jaejoong at 7:15, so they could have at least an hour to get to school considering Jaejoong’s delays.

But here she was, 7:33am and still no Jaejoong.

And she even came early.

“AISSH!” Boa cried and whipped out her cell phone* and dialed Jaejoong .“The day hasn’t even started yet and I’ve already called you 5 times.”

-Flashback-

12:01am

“Yah, Kwon Boa, What kind of crazy are you?” a very tired Jaejoong replied into his cell phone after a call from his best friend woke him up.

“I just wanted to remind you to wake up early Kim Jaejoong~” Boa cutely replied over the phone “Cause if you make us late for the first day of school today~ …I’ll kill you.” she finished, her voice dropping from the fake cuteness to the dead serious.

“Mmmmhmmm.” Jaejoong mumbled into the phone

6:30am

“Wakey wakey~ Jaejoooooong~” Boa said as she positioned her phone between her head and shoulders.

Putting on pants while giving you best friend a wake up call can be hard.

“De ahjimmah~” Jaejoong groaned.

“Ahjimmah?!?! Who are you callin-” Boa cired with outrage, standing in her room with only one pant leg on.

But Jaejoong had already hung up.

6:37am

“Kim Jaejoong! You’d better be awake and standing in your bathroom right now!” Boa said quickly before shoving a toothbrush into and began brushing.

“Mhhhmmm.”

“Mmbmbmm” Boa mumbled before she spit the mouthful of toothpaste out. “I’m serious Jaejoong. You’d better not still be in bed!”

But the only sound on the other end was…

“YAH JAEJOONG, THAT BETTER BE FAKE SNOORING I HEAR!”

7:00am

“I’m walk-” But Boa didn’t even get 2 seconds into the call before the person on the other end hung up.

7:10am

“YAH! KIM FRIGGIN’ JAEJOONG! I AM STANDING OUTSIDE YOUR HOUSE RIGHT NOW AND IF I DON’T SEE YOU IN THE NEXT 5 MIN-” Boa began, but only the sound of the dial tone quickly replaced any call.

-end flashbacks-


“Yobeseyo.”

“Oh, yobeseyo Kim Jaejoong~ I was calling, you know, just to see if… YOU GOT YOUR UP FOR SCHOOL YET!” Boa yelled.

“Aish, why the yelling? Its only 7:35, school doesn’t start until 8:15. I’ve got time.”

“Oh no you don’t. Get up right now Jaejoong, don’t make me come -” she began to threaten but again, her best friend, Kim Jaejoong, hung up on her.

“Fine, I guess if you don’t wanna wake up, I’ll have to do it myself.”

Boa began to march her way through Jaejoong’s yard and to the back of his house where she knew his room was.

Pulling out a key from under a stone pot, which she knew Jaejoong kept there incase he locked his keys inside; Boa quickly unlocked and opened the door to Jaejoong’s room.

And there, looking like sleeping beauty herself was Kim Jaejoong.

She quickly marched over to where Jaejoong was sleeping on the yo, floor mattress.

 Boa dropped to a squat and hovered over the body of her best friend.

“Hmmmmmm, I wonder if the trick with the bucket of warm water is true?” Boa thought out loud.

But before she had anytime to consider the idea, a hand suddenly made a grab at Boa’s waist, pulling her down and into the arms of her best friend.

“YAH! KIM JAEJOONG! I’M NOT YOUR PILLOW OR PERSONAL TEDDY BEAR!” Boa cried as she tried to wriggle out of Jaejoong arms, which had wrapped itself around her waist.

“Mmmmhhmm.” He moaned and pulled a thrashing Boa closer into him and then Boa realized that the jerk Jaejoong was still sleeping.

“Wow, really Jaejoong?” She sighed in disbelief and continued to try to pry herself out of his arms.

She turned to look at the idiot she was lying in the arms, drool hanging out from the corner of his mouth.

“Babo.” Boa whispered and weaseled her arm under his to give him a good flick to the head.

Which didn’t even wake him up.

With a heavy sigh, she began to push against his chest, but for the first time, noticed how firm it was.

Boa kept still or a few seconds, feeling the way his muscles contracted every time he took a breath under her fingers.

This felt different.



She felt different.

But Boa quickly snapped out of this when a head began snuggling it’s way towards her neck.

“What the…” Boa was speechless; here she was, lying with her best friend snuggling up against her.

Surely this was an accident, Boa thought, Jaejoong was probably dreaming about snuggling up with some hot supermodel or something.

“Yeah, that’s it” Boa sighed outloud with relief as she convinced herself Jaejoong didn’t know what he was doing, everything was fine, and they were still BFFL.

Until a sudden feeling of moistness was pressed against her neck…

“You taste yummy Boa.”

The second time today, Kim Jaejoong left her speechless and shocked.

“BWOH?!?!”

But he didn’t answer, just kept lying there with his eyes closed looking at most asleep.

“Yah!?!” Boa cried as she began to struggle to get out of his arms again.
 
Futile. Even in sleep he had a strong grip.

“Mhhmmm, Boa~ Stop, you’ll wake the kids.”

“THE KIDS?!?!?!?” She was flabbergasted.

What was this dream?

Sleep talking. He’s sleep talking about me. He’s dreaming… about me, about kids? Boa thought to herself.

“Mhmmm~ Boa, I love you~”

This time, she stopped breathing all together.

Jaejoong, her best friend since she was ten, loved her?  

What was this? 

This had to be some crazy dream right?

Boa’s mind was busy with thoughts and excuses to why her best friend would say that, why he would image kids with her, why he would sleep- her and say she’s yummy.

She was so busy that she didn’t even notice she was holding in her breath.

After taking sometime to allow her brain to re-oxygenate, she began to rethink the situation.

Did he really feel that way about her?

No, he couldn’t, they were just best friends right?

But the romance novels she reads always have the best friends of opposite es falling for each other?

No, this was just a dream; he was just having a crazy dream.

But dreams could be the acting out of the subconscious part of the mind.

What about her, did she really feel that way about him?


This was far too much for fifteen year old Boa to handle.

[Jaejoong focus]

“Boa, I’m home.”

“Ah, Jaejoong oppa~ I missed you.”

“I’ve only been gone for a day.” He laughed as he took of his coat.

“I know~ but it felt like years. Don’t ever leave me again~ I love you Jaejoong!” a shy Boa came running into his arms.

“I love you too B-


*ring ring*

Jaejoong groaned.

Just when he was getting to the good part.

*ring ring*

Damn.

Of course Jaejoong already knew who was calling him and disturbed his dream, he didn’t even bother to look at the screen when he picked up the call.

“Yah, Kwon Boa, What kind of crazy are you?” he said tiredly, eyes shut.

“I just wanted to remind you to wake up early Kim Jaejoong~” the voice replied with the fake cutesy voice “Cause if you make us late for the first day of school today~ …I’ll kill you.”

“Mmmmhmmm.” Jaejoong mumbled, not even flinching at the death threat and hung up.

Boa.

He opened his eyes and stared up at the ceiling.

The bareness of it always helped him clear his mind, but this problem could never be solved by just staring at a mere ceiling.

Yet here he was, staring up at the whiteness of it, thinking about how he was in love with his best friend.

When had he started feeling this way about her, started to have these dreams about her?

When did he stop feeling like a best friend?

Jaejoong had always loved Boa, though it began more innocently as a friendship kind of love.

After the day they met and became fast friends, the two were almost inseparable.

So protective of each other.

Because of Boa, Jaejoong started to go to school more often.

All his skipping school before he met Boa pushed him back a year, and because Boa was so smart, she was pushed up a year.

But this was good because he was in the same grade as Boa.

And with that, they began to grow so much closer.

Sitting together in class, cracking jokes together a lunch, whatever it was, the two were always together.

And with all the time spent with the cheerfulness that was Boa Kwon, made such a change in him.

Instead of the dark and secluded young boy, he began to grow up to a more happy and outgoing person, though he chose to be happy and outgoing with just Boa.

But that was fine.

They were all each other needed.

BFFLs.

But that was naive to think that closeness like that could stay just a friendship.

-flashback-

It was lunch recess and most of the students decided to stay inside the class room with the new air conditioner. But Boa and Jaejoong were outside, opting instead to have their lunch under the school tree.

“Hey Boa, whats that?” Jaejoong pointed behind her with his chopsticks.

“What where?” Boa turned to look in the direction he was pointing, but there was nothing.

“What? Theres noth- HEY!” She turned around and caught her best friend shoving one of her kimbap pieces into his mouth.

“Waeee?” he said innocently, mouthful of food.

“Babo!” Boa laughed as she noticed the single piece of rice stuck on the left side of his mouth.

The two contined to eat and joke alone until…

“Oh. Annyong Jaehoon sunbae.” Boa slightly bowed in her seat as she saw her sunbae walk up from behind Jaejoong.

“Annyong Boa-ah, um can I talk to you for a moment?”

“Sure~”

Boa. Always to enthusiastic.

“Ummmm…” Jaehoon looked uncomfortably at Jaejoong who was obviously looking really irritated at the sudden intrusion on his luncheon with his best friend.

“Oh, um Jaejoong do you wanna…” Boa offered.

“No it’s fine, Jaejoong is just your friend right?”

“Um, No.” she said with a frown.

“No?” both Jaehoon and Jaejoong asked with equally shocked faces.

Boa and Jaejoong had always told their fellow class mates that they were merely BFFLs.

But apparently she thought other wise?

“Of course we aren’t just friends, we are more than friends.”

“Oh… I see. Um mianhaeyo.” Jaehoon awkwardly bowed and walked back to the class room.

“Hmmmm… that was weird. What’s up with Jaehoon?” Boa asked and turned to Jaejoong and whispered “Is it a… guy thing?”

“We’re more than friends Boa?” Jaejoong asked, looking dead straight into her eyes.

“Of course.” She replied plainly and continued eating her lunch; not noticing, at all, Jaejoong’s seriousness.

“You really feel that we’re…”

“Best friends! Of course Jaejoong! BOA AND JAEJOONG! BEST FRIENDS FOR LIFE!”

Of course.

-end flashback-

Jaejoong sighed again.

It was when the blood started to pump through his veins faster and his fist was clenched hard that he knew something was up with him.

When that jerk Jaehoon had the nerve to come up to his Boa and make a move on her, right in front of him, Jaejoong almost saw red.

Of course, this, he thought, was normal, he was just over protective of his friend and didn’t want some jerk to be putting the moves on her.

But it wasn’t until she said that they were more than friends that his heart stopped for a second.

For a second, he imaged him and Boa, not just a friends, but as lovers.

That’s what she was suggesting to him a Jaehoon they were right?

Him and Boa.

Kim Jaejoong and Kwon Boa.

No, scratch that, Kim Boa.

These thoughts, it made him all warm and fuzzy on the inside.

And so, he continued to think them, even when she dispelled his misunderstanding of her words, even when she said they were best friends for life.

He thought about it when he was bored in class, when he was sad, and when he couldn’t go to sleep.

But that didn’t help, really cause it was because of these thoughts that kept him awake.

So that’s how it all got started.

That’s how for the past 2 years, Kim Jaejoong had fallen and been in love with his best friend.

Oh, plus it didn’t help that he was a prime male teenager with raging hormones.

Oh god did it not help.

A/n: HOHOHO; did you guys think i left this on hiatus? no no no, BOJOONG LOVE HAS GOT TO CONTINUE! WE NEED MORE BOJOONG OUT THERE~ Anywhoo, sorry for more boring... filler? IDK. oh and the cellphone* ...they live in a village so its nothign fancy, prob something like this

Drop a comment, that would really make my day ;D
or not, i mean i'm not pressureing you to or anything~ cause i still love my silent readers~