Mishap

Hey Mintytv Feat. Dong Bang Shin Ki HIATUS

Episode 5
Minty and the boys are at another promotional event. They attend to another fansigning session and this time they stayed longer.

Minty: (Takes a gulp of water.) Annyong! (Waves to the camera.) There's another fan signing session! I'm super happy to meet new fans! (Smiles.)
Jaejoong: She even got a few gifts! (Thumbs up.)
Minty: Oppa is still mad about last week's prank! (Laughs.) He's so immature! I should be the mad one!
Jaejoong: Yah! That really made me feel like I should jump off a cliff!
Minty: Oppa, don't exaggerate! Casually saying that is offensive! Life shouldn't be treated so lightly! (Nags.)
Jaejoong: Araso... OMMA!(Sticks tongue out.)
Minty: Chincha, he's so immature. Mian but Oppa, you look more like an omma than me!
Jaejoong: I do not!
Changmin: Omma!!! (Whines to Jaejoong.)
Minty: (Laughs.)
Jaejoong: Yah, are you two teaming up on me now!?
Yunho: As their guardian angel, I will have to silence you Kim Jaejoong. (Says in a deep voice.)
Jaejoong: EH?!
Minty: (Laughs.) Yunho Oppa! That's so random! Aigoo! You're so cute!!! (Sticks up her hands to pretend to pinch Yunho's cheeks.)
Jaejoong: I'm cute too!
Changmin: Eyish! Don't be disgusting Ajusshi!
Minty: (Cracks up.) Changminnie!!! You're a genius! (High fives him.)
Jaejoong: Anniyo! I am cute!!!
Minty: Jaejoong oppa! Stop acting! You couldn't even introduce me to Han Hyo Joo!! Oppa is such a liar!
Changmin: He acted in a movie with her and yet he couldn't even get a hold of her!
Yunho: He lied, just like that time with Sungwoong!
Junsu: Lying to little children is wrong! (Adds after signing an autograph.)
Yoochun: It's probably because she thought he was weird!
Everyone but Jaejoong: (Laughs.)

Jaejoong: Ah, waeyo!?

Minty: I don't care! I want to meet her! I asked Yunho to introduce me to Lee Yoon Ji and he did! Unnie was soo nice and so cute! (Nods.)

Junsu: She's really pretty!
Minty: I know right!
Minty: I want her to be my god mother! (Giggles.)
Yunho: She loves you! She babies you too much! You guys are not even far apart when it comes to age.

Minty: Oppa! She doesn't baby me as much as you do! (Giggles and smiles.)
Yunho: Well that's because I'm your guardian angel! And your oppa! I have to protect you! (Hugs her.)

Minty: Yunho's future wife is so lucky! He gives such good hugs and he's a very good person... er angel since he's so perfect!

Jaejoong: Yah! Why do you always favor Yunho!? (Whines.)
Changmin: Go away Ajusshi! (Says in a baby voice.)

Minty: (Claps and cracks up.) Aigoo Min-ah! (Slaps his arm playfully. The siblings collasped onto each other dying of laughter.)

Jaejoong: Yah! (Whines.)
Junsu: Hyung, they're weird...(Says to Yunho.)
Yoochun: I must have missed it!

The venue changes to the Dong Bang boys' performance on Inkigayo. Minty has also joined them back stage. She was talking to them in their shared dressing room.

Minty: Oppa, are you nervous? (Asks Yoochun.)
Yoochun: Not really. I did practice a lot but I am a little nervous about the dancing.
Minty: Oh you! You're going to do fine. You're the gods of the east! You could make a mistake once in a while to make yourself look a little less godly. (Giggles and pokes his arm.)
Yoochun: You know... you're so weird. A bit 4-d.
Minty: Eh? What's that?
Yoochun: Ah... you don't know...
Minty: Explain it in English! (Giggles.)
Yoochun: Uh... not normal...uh... weird... you know? (English)
Minty: Oh... I'm not weird!
Yoochun: You're a bit weird... like Changmin but weirder...(Korean.)
Minty: Changmin-ah! ...Oppa! (Calls to get his attention.)
Changmin: (Walks over.) Wae?
Minty: Yoochun Oppa says I'm 4-D... I'm weird.
Changmin: So?
Minty: I'm not weird!
Changmin: Weird is just a nice way of saying you're stupid.
Minty: Mwoh!? Yah, then that means he called you stupid too!
Changmin: No... he means I have a higher intellegence than him because he doesn't understand my way of complex thinking.
Minty: I have a high intellegence too!
Changmin: Good joke! (Walks away and grabs a cracker bag while he's at it.)

Yoochun: I... I can't even... whatever it's time to perform anyways. Are you going to watch us?
Minty: Uh... nah. I'm going to rest up. I didn't get much sleep last night.
Yoochun: Araso.
Junsu: We're going on stage now! (Waves good bye to Minty.)
Jaejoong: Pabo-yah, sleep well!
Yunho: Rest well araso, we'll be back real soon!
Changmin: Don't sleep too much, you'll become a pig. And don't touch my snacks! (Nags.)
Minty: Araso, good luck!! (Waves and rests her head on the couch.)

The camera gives Minty some space so it follows the boys instead another camera installed in the room is monitoring Minty.
Dreaming, dreaming, her debut on the stage, with a wonderful set and lights. The beautiful Minty must be dreaming of wonderful things.


Minty:(Hears knocks on the door and gets up to get it.)
Yunho: Yunri-ah! We're back!
Minty: Eh? Weren't you guys just out there a few seconds ago?

The boys pour in the dressing room drenched with sweat.

Yunho: Yunri-ah, you must be very tired, we finished out song and stayed to watch another's song.
Changmin: Ey, she's a pig! (Teases her.)
Minty: (Rubs her eyes.)
Changmin: I'm hungry... I'm going out to get some snacks and drinks, anyone want to come?
Yunho: I will! (Wraps his arms around the maknae and they both walk out.)
Jaejoong: I'm going to the bathroom.
Yoochun: Wait up! I want to too!
Junsu: Yunri-ah, I'll be right back, I have to talk to BoA.
Minty: (Nods and sits in a tall chair.) Aish... my dark circles are showing. (Snatches a random concealer and uses it on her eyes.)

Knock Knock.
Minty: Who is it? (Gets up and opens the door.)

A body guard hands Minty a basket.
Bodyguard: A fan has passed this gift basket to me. She told me to tell you it's for the guys and you. The items have names on it.
Minty: Oh araso, kamsahamnida! (Recieves the gifts and goes back in the dressing room.)

Minty: Wow, so many gifts in here. (Opens the gift bag and sorts the items to their owner's. She spots a beautifully decorated bottle of juice with her name on it and she gasps.) Oh, it's so pretty! And it's for me!

(Takes it out and takes pictures with her phone. She looks to see a fabric rose for her too, it's white colored.)

So pretty! Wow, I got gifts!
(Dances around the room with her gifts.)

Ah! I forgot to ask Changmin to get me a drink... oh well I'll drink this and show this to them later.
(Untwists the cap and takes big gulps.)
Oh, it's mango!
(Finishes the rest of the drink.)
(She sits back down on the chair and checks her make up again. But she gets up a few minutes after and has her hands clutching her stomach.)

The screen turns into black.
"The following footage is evidence to the news. Evidence of Yunri-sshi's sickness. We hope she get's well and that she will not suffer the same mishap."

The screen turns back to Minty. She is clutching her stomach andher body is bent forward. She gets up to walk but she collaspes onto the floor.


"Footage is real." Words that scroll on the bottom.