Episode 2.Game Time

Hey Mintytv Feat. Dong Bang Shin Ki HIATUS


The camera turns on and all you can see is darkness. In the corner of the screen, you could see an arm reaching for the light switch. The lights are on and the camera is displaying a hallway of doors. An arm reaching for a door knob of the closest door, they enter and the room has a bunk bed inside. The screen is now walking towards the bottom of the bunk bed in the dark. The cameraman shakes the sleepy person that's face is hidden under his covers. The sleepy person groans but immediately wakes up after he heard giggles.

The words Yunho appears in big bold letters on the bottom of the screen.

Yunho: (Wipes face and cutely rubs his eyes.) Oh... anneyoseyo. (Sleepy. Gets out of bed and climbs up the stairs.) Jaejoong hyung! (Shakes the older member awake.)
Jaejoong: What? (Whines and groans, tossing and turning in his bed.)
Yunho: The camera crew is here. (Climbs down and waves to the camera. He walks to the bathroom to freshen up.)
The camera is now zooming on Jaejoong.
Jaejoong: ( Sits up and slaps his face a few times. Rubs his eyes and desends down the ladder.) Morning everyone... what time is it? (Tiredly laughs and heads to the bathroom.)
 
The camera follows Jaejoong out his and Yunho's room. Jaejoong walks in the bathroom.

Jaejoong: Oh! You can't come in, I'll see you after I've prettied up! (Laughs and closes the door.)

The scene blacks out and then turns back on within a second. The room is now different and it seems to be similar to Jaejoong and Yunho's room because of the same bunk beds.

The camera focuses on Jaejoong walking in quietly.

Jaejoong: (Places a finger over his lips.) Shhh... I'm going to wake them up. (Quietly laughs.) 1, 2, 3... (Claps very loudly.) YAHHHHHHHHHH! WAKE UP GUYSSSSS! (Shouts in an obnoxious way as he claps to make more noises.)

Yoochun: (Springs up from the sudden outburst, looking around with a scared expression.)
Junsu: (Screams and uses his pillow as a shield.)

Once they both spot the camera, they threw their pillows at Jaejoong. Yunho bursts into the room and looks around.

Yunho: BWOH!? What happened!? (Looking like an scared authorive leader.)
Junsu: Hyung! Jaejoong hyung just made a rukus in our room!
Yoochun: He's so immature! (Shakes his head at Jaejoong who is now rolling around on the floor laughing.)

Minty: (Groans and scratches head.) What's going on? (Yawns)

The words "Sleeping Beauty Arrives" is scrolling on the bottom of the screen.

The four guys stare at her shock, with no make up and her hair is looks nice and curled.

Jaejoong: (Stands up.) Yunri-ah... you know that you're suppose to wash your make up off...right?
Minty: (Nods.) I know. I did. (Rubs her face.)
Yunho: You're pretty without make up on.
Minty: (Half awake. Giggles.) Thanks. (Says in a deep voice.)
Everyone in the room bursts into laughter.
Junsu: She just sounded like a guy. (Cracks up.)
Minty: (Laughs.) I'm going to the bathroom. (Scurries to the bathroom.)

Yunho: Wow. She really looks pretty without makeup. It's really shocking!
Jaejoong: Why? Did you think she would look ugly? (Gasps and covers his mouth.)
Yunho: (Waves hands in front of his face.) Anniyo! Yah! How could you put words in my mouth like that!
Jaejoong: (laughs.)
Yoochun: Ah! She stole the bathroom from me... (Blankly stares into space.)
Junsu: (Still giggling from before.) Aigoo, she's so cute. That was really funny though.
~~

Minty: Oh Annyong! Everyone, we're at Mintytv's apartment. Oh yeh. (Glances at the guys.)
Jaejoong: Don't look at us, we're not going to help you MC.
Minty: Oh I understand. It didn't look like you guys are helpful anyways. (Claps her hands and the guys laughed, embarrassed.)
Okay, today... we're going to show you guys the rooms that lie in this apartment.
Let's go!!!

Scene cuts to a familiar room.
Minty: This is Jaejoong and Yunho oppas' room. Guys please tell us about your room.
Yunho: Yeh, I understand. Uhhh... this is Jaejoong hyung and my room...
Minty: I think we have established that already.
Yunho: (Speechless.)
Jaejoong: Yah! Omo! She's no joke. Yah, Changmin-ah please tame your dongseng!
(Everyone laughs.)
Changmin: (Laughs.) Uh. No comment.
Minty: Moving on... I see that you guys have not finished decorating the room yet...

The camera is not displaying the whole room. It shows how half the room is decorated and half is not.

Jaejoong: Anniyo! This part of the room is mine! (Points to the posters and the racks of accessories.)
Yunho: Anniyo! It's because I like it plain and clear. I like it casual.
Minty: Aigoo... this is completely boring. Let's play a game!

~~

Minty: Right now we are in the hotel beside our apartment. We are in their pool area and the hotel has kindly let us film here with just us in the area. Kamsahmnida!

Everyone bows and thanks the staff.

All the boys wore swim trunk and due to this segment being filmed, Minty wore a tank top and shorts over her swim suit.

Question: Are you going to wear that into the water?
Minty: (Covers mouth and laughs.) Yeh. I know it's going to be hard moving around but I don't have any other swim suits but bikinis and I didn't feel comfortable wearing it so I wore clothes over it. Bikinis are not appropriate. (Giggles.)

The camera zooms in on Jaejoong who was doing everything to get the attention from the camera.

Jaejoong: Oh! (Acts surprise.) I feel shy now... (Covers up his chest.)
Minty: (Scoffs.) Yeah right, you probably like the attention.
Changmin: He does! He was doing all he could to get the camera's attention.
Jaejoong: Yah are you two teaming up on me!? (Hands on his hips.)
Changmin: What are siblings for? (Evilly laughs and fist pumps Yunri.)

*Note: By this time I hope everyone knows that Yunri is Minty's real name. Just like how Yunho is U-Know's real name. The boys will now call her Yunri instead of Minty reasons for getting closer to her instead of mere strangers.

Minty: Lightly next time. (Rubs her fist.)
Changmin: Araso.

Scene changes.

Minty: Okay! Everyone you're about to witness a pool volleyball game. We are now going to pick teams. Who wants to be team captain?
Yunho: I'll be! (Raises hand and steps out.)
Minty: Who else? (Looks at the boys.)
Junsu: Me! (Steps out and sends Yunho a competitive stare.)
Yunho: (Just laughs at Junsu.)
Minty: Araso, everyone pick your teams.
Yunho: Changmin! (Points.)
Changmin: Yes! (Looks at the camera.) We're obviously going to win.
Minty: (Secretly whispers to the camera.) I'm going to tell everyone a secret. (Gestures the camera to move closer.) I can't swim. (Pouts.)
Changmin: YAH! Yunri-ah! (Loudly calls for her attention.)
Minty: Yeh?
Changmin: Pay attention!!! You're on our team.
Minty: Oh... araso. Oh! Wait, you seem disappointed! (Accuses Changmin. Looks at Yunho to see if he has the same expression.)
Jaejoong: We're going to win!!! (Pumps fist in the air.)
Minty: Yah you guys are really unfair! It's because I'm a girl, isn't it!! (Shouts and childishly splashes everyone with water.)
Yoochun: It's because you're short! (Shouts but when Yunri looks over he pretends to suddenly become fascinated with the ceiling.)
Minty: Araso! Let's play! ...after we meet with our teams.

Junsu, Yoochun and Jaejoong huddles up and so does Yunri, Yunho and Changmin.

Yunri, Yunho and Changmin's side.
Minty: Yah, you guys are too much! (Angrily pouts.)
Yunho: It was Changmin.
Changmin: Hyung!
Minty: It's not my fault I can't grow! I can still grow ya know!
Yunho: Araso, araso. We need a game plan.
Changmin: I think we should stick Yunri in the back and let her stand there.
Yunho: Eh?
Minty: Yah... (Slaps his arm.) How do you know if I can't play or not?
Changmin: Ah. (Yelps.) I don't but... I can't take chances.
Yunho: Min-ah, that's wrong.
Minty: Look, here's the real plan. The two of you guys are going to be in the back because you guys are faster and the chances of them hitting farther are great so you'll be there to get it. I'll stick to the front. So if I need any help you guys will be able to help from the back. Make sure one of you guys are close enough to me and one is far back enough.
Yunho: (Nods.) Sounds good.
Changmin: Surprisingly.
Minty: Oppa... so you're that kind of person.
Yunho: (Laughs and points at Changmin.)
Changmin: (Face darkens and shook his head.)
Yunho: What should we call ourselves?
Changmin: Model team?
Minty: Wae?
Changmin: We're all tall... except you.
Minty: You're trying to pick a fight aren't you. Watch me 'accidentally' spike the ball into your face.
Changmin: Ohhh I'm so scared! (Teases her.)
Yunho: Yah, you guys need to stop fighting or else... we'll lose. Tragically.
Minty and Changmin: Araso.


Junsu, Yoochun and Jaejoong.
Junsu: Yah hyung, we are totally going to win.
Yoochun: Look... they're fighting! (Whispers and secretly points.)
Jaejoong: Oh... they are. Oh! They're looking, turn around! (Whispers urgently.)
Junsu: Here's the plan. I will be in the back and you two will be in the front. I'll get the hits in the back, you guys just focus on the front.
Jaejoong and Yoochun: Araso. Got it.
Junsu: What should we call our team?
Jaejoong: Winners
Junsu: Winners? (Looks at the camera but the camera shakes a 'no') Wae?
Yoochun: Fighters? (Asks the camera and it nods.)
Jaejoong: Araso, we're fighters!
All: Aja! Fighting!

Model team: Fighting! Focus!

Minty: Araso, we're ready! (Gets in position.)

Junsu is in the back and serves the ball over. The volleyball flys right to Changmin and he bends his knees to use the middle of his arms and bumps it up. The ball flies up and Minty shouts, "Got it!" She gets under the ball and bumps it over. This gives the model team a chance to get back into regular position. The ball is now over the figher's team, Junsu recieves it and bumps it to Jaejoong who then jumps up and spikes the ball just over the net. The ball is rapidly heading straight down so Minty runs over to get it. SHe succeeds and bumps the ball back to Yunho so he could bump it up. Changmin gets into position and using all the strength he warmed up with, he spikes the ball over the net. Yoochun dives to get the ball but he misses and the point goes to the model team.

Model team: (Cheers and gives each other high fives.) FIGHTING!! (Cheers even louder.)
Changmin: Hey shorty! You're quite good.
Minty: I never said I was bad!
Yunho: Araso, we're doing good. Let's continue this streak.

They resume the game and the score keeps increasing for both teams.

Jaejoong dives for the ball and hits it but on high enough and it accidently bounces off the net and hits Yoochun in the face. The model team falls into laughter and so does Junsu and Jaejoong.

Yoochun: Yah! That's not funny! (Holds cheek.)
The game continues and both teams tie. Both teams call for a time out.

Model team: We have to win.
Changmin: Just think of all the food and relaxation time we're going to get!
Minty: Araso. We can't lose to them. They under estimated me... and they will pay! (cracks knuckles.)
Yunho: On 3. 1, 2, 3... FIGHTING!
Everyone pumps fist int the air.

Fighter team:
Junsu: Last game guys.
Jaejoong: We cannot lose to a girl.
Yoochun: We need to focus araso?
Junsu: Araso.
Fighter team: Aja aja!

Both teams return to their positions and Yunho serves the ball. The ball flies over and Jaejoong bumps it. Both teams are careful and cautious to make any spikes and any dangerous move. The bumping of the volleyball goes back and forth. Everyone is starting to get tired and you could see the sweat dripping down their faces. The ball is now under Jaejoong's control, he takes the risk and spikes it over. Yunho and Changmin rush to get it but it is heading towards Minty. "GOT IT!" She shouts, showing the guys her determination. She bends low and bumps the ball up high enough for Yunho to jump and spike it right into Junsu's face. The ball bounces off his face and Jaejoong tries to save the ball, but he bumps it into the net and the fighter's team lose. The model team burst into cheers and laughter. They all dance around the pool and splashing themselves to cool their bodies down.

Minty: AHHHH! WE WON!!!! (Pumps her fist and dances around.)
Changmin and Yunho: (Hugging and high fiving each other.
The whole team joins in a group hug and laughs at the figher team.

The cameraman hands the model team a notecard.
Minty takes it and reads it out loud.
Minty: Congradulations! The winning team... will be steak... the losing team... (She looks at Yunho in confusion.)
Changmin and Yunho burst into laughter.
Yunho: Aigoo, you're so cute! (Cups her cheeks and shakes her head around.) It says that winning team gets steak and the losing team has to catering to the winning team's needs.
Changmin: AHAHAHAHA!!! (Laughs evilly.)
Minty: (Blushes in embarrassment.) Chesunghamnida everyone. (Bows.)

 

End of Episode 2.

 

Sorry for the late post.Been busy and yesterday I had a killer headache.I'm sorry its so short :( I promise to do well next episode.