Episode 1. Meet the star!

Hey Mintytv Feat. Dong Bang Shin Ki HIATUS

The camera zooms on a small girl that is sitting on a bench as she listened to her manager and staff talk. The PD taps her shoulder and she turns her head, surprised by the close proximity of the camera. But she shows her manners and immediately stands up to bow to the PD and the camera crew.

Minty:Anneyoseyo! Minty imnida! Take great care of me!

On the bottom of the screen, "What is on the agenda today?"

Minty: Oh, today we're going to do some promotions for this show and we're going to meet the featuring guests of my show. I hope to show everyone a fun and interesting side of me and along with other sides of me. Yeh. So please anticipate it!
(She gives a soft chuckle.)

The scene is now cut to a dark setting that looks like a photoshoot session. The camera zooms on Minty capturing her coming out of her dressing room.

Minty: (Spots the camera and waves.) Anneyoseyo! Yeh, right now I have a photoshoot. (Shows the camera her outfit.) Neh, for my solo part, I want to show everyone an elegant and mature side of me. (Nods and smiles.)

Photographer: Minty on the set please.
Minty: Yeh! (Turns to the camera.) Everyone I'm going on the set. Wish me luck! Fighting! (Bows and waves to the camera before entering the set.)

The photographer met her on the set and explained to her the concept and gave her some pointers on how to pose. He even gave her some example poses. She nodded and thanked him before he returned behind the bright adjusted lights. She stepped in front of the bright white backdrop and stood in the middle. She took a deep breath and relaxed her nervous body. To get ready for the first pose, she joined her hands in front of her strapless bubble dress. Her eyes softened and a small smile appeared on her face.

Photographer: Good! (Snapping shots from different angles.)

Minty switched poses and placed both hands flat across her heart with an innocent expression sparkling on her face. After a few expression poses, she switched to ballerina poses.

Photographer: Good! You're doing good!

The camera flashes didn't stop, didn't stop until the Dong Bang Shin Ki boys arrived on the set. The motion camera for MintyTV zoomed in on the entrance of the boys. All the staff stopped what they were doing and all went to greet the boys. The camera followed the boy's movement. The photographer gave Minty a thumb up and brought her over to greet the boys.

DBSK: Anneyoseyo!

The boys individually greeted the staff, polite as always. They all shook the photographer's hand and when it was time for Minty to greet them, she bowed to them 100 degrees angle. The words "extremely polite" appeared on the top of the screen.

Minty: Anneyoseyo! Minty imnida! Please take good care of me. (With enthusiasm and nervousness.)
Yunho: Jung Yunho imnida! I'm the leader of Dong Bang Shin Ki. (Shook her hand like a gentleman and bowed.)
Jaejoong: Jaejoong imnida! (Waved in a cheerful way and shook her hand.) Nice to meet you!
Junsu: Kim Junsu imnida! Pangap sumnida! (Cutely smiled and shook her hand.)
Yoochun: Nice to meet you, I'm Park Yoochun!
Changmin: Changmin imnida and I'm the maknae. (Shook her hand.)
Minty: Nice to meet everyone! (Bowed again.)
Photographer: Araso, everyone has met each other, let's get everyone changed.

The camera quickly follows the boys inside their changing room. The words "What did you think of Minty from first impressions?" appeared on the bottom of the screen.

Yunho: Oh, Minty-sshi looks like a very polite and nice girl.
Jaejoong: Oh, yeh. She seems like she's a bit shy but she's a very cute girl.
Yoochun: She has a very soft voice. She seems like that type of person that I can get along with.
Changmin: She's tiny. (Serious voice.)
Yunho: That's because you're abnormally tall!
Changmin: Yeah, but she still looks like a target I can easily pick on.

"Blunt as usual" Words that scroll from left to right on the bottom of the screen.

Yunho: Yah, you better not pick on her!
Everyone laughs at the maknae.

The scene cuts to Minty already changed into her new clothing. She is sitting on the bench waiting for the five boys to come out. The photographer is getting the props ready. The boys finally come out and they all join Minty on the bench.

Photographer: Ready? Minty-sshi on the set please. Yunho-sshi on the set too.

Minty looks up at Yunho and sends him a nervous smile. The two step on set and the photographer gives them both example poses.

PG/Photographer: The is quite big. So maybe an older brother and younger sister feel will be comfortable for you two.
Yunho: Yeh, I understand.
Minty: Yeh, I understand also.

Yunho stands in a comfortable position as Minty looked up at him like a little sister would. After a few snaps, the pose is changed to Yunho standing behind Minty and they both flash the camera bright smiles. Yunho, then, boldly grabs Minty's hand and hold it, sending her a friendly and comfortable smile.

Jaejoong: Oh! (Points) Yah, isn't he just looking for skinship? (Says to the camera.) He's so obvious! (Whispers to the camera.)
Changmin: Hyung, look it! He's moving too fast! (Referring to Yunho's bold move.)
Jaejoong: I know right! (Agreeing with the maknae with a nod.)

PG: Junsu-sshi! Come on the set. Yunho, you may go rest.
Junsu: Yeh! (Holds a dolphin plush that the staff provided. He hands Minty a blown up tube and the rest of the staff decorates the floor with beach accessories.)
Junsu: Annyong! (Waves cutely.)
Minty: Anneyoseyo Sunbae! (Smiles.)

Yoochun: Yah, yah, yah. Look at that. Junsu is trying his cute act on her! (Nudges Jaejoong and all the guys look over at Junsu.)
Yunho: Aigoo! It's too much!
Changmin: Aish, this guy!
Jaejoong: (Looks into the camera.) This is a no-no! Junsu-ah, always think that he can get away with the cute act. (Shakes head.) This can't do.

The two aqua models posed with many of the props the staff provided them. Posing with the dolphin plush doll, posing with the inflatable tube. Junsu casually puts his arm around her as they both posed with a beach ball, both with smiles on their faces.

Jaejoong: Look at that! (Points to Junsu's arm.)
Yunho: (Shakes head.) He's so sneaky!
Changmin: Aish!
Yoochun: (Laughs.) Yah, this is entertaining!

The staff came on the set and gave both of them water squirt guns.

PG: Don't be afraid to squirt each other.
Junsu: (Nods.) It's okay. Squirt me all you want! (Smiles cutely.)

Changmin: (Shakes his head.) He's so inappropriate. He doesn't even know.
Jaejoong: (Points into the camera.) That's his true self.
The other two boys nodded.

Minty begins squirting water out of her gun, aiming near his head but not squirt his head. Junsu doesn't hold back and squirts his water gun back. The two begin to loosen up and continue their water fight. Their laughter filled the studio and the boys back in the bench envied them from afar.

PG: Okay, Yoochun on the set.

Junsu gave Minty a wink before leaving the set.
Junsu: Fighting!
Minty: (Blushes.) Fighting! (Shyly waves her fist.)
Junsu returns to the bench as Yoochun took his place.

The guys on the bench all shook their heads at him.
Junsu: Bwoh? (He gets ignored.) What? What did I do?
Changmin: So embarrassed.

Yoochun: Annyong! (Smiles.)
Minty: Anneyoseyo! (Bows and smiles.)
Yoochun: Aigoo! So polite. You don't have to be so polite. Being close means using casual speech. (Flashes a handsome smile.)
Minty: Araso, I will try my best, Sunbae!
Yoochun: Oppa is a good start! (Cheerfully suggests.)

Yunho: (Shook his head and clicked his tongue at Yoochun.)
Jaejoong: Yah, why is he so greasy?! (Laughs in disbelief.)
Changmin: Oppa!? Aigoo, he's king of all grease! It's not like she can say 'no' on camera! (Snapped his finger.) Hyung, that's why I said she would be an easy target. Yoochun hyung is picking on her now.
Junsu: I'm so embarrassed.
Yunho: It was worst than what you did! (Pointed at Junsu.)
Junsu: (Looks at Yunho with disbelief and points to himself.) Me!? Wae!? I was just acting like myself!
Jaejoong: Doesn't matter now. Yoochun is mentally controlling her!
Changmin: Oh! He's done already!?

Yoochun joins the guys on the bench.
Jaejoong: Wae so fast? (Asks Yoochun.)
Yoochun: Because I'm that good.
The guys scoff.

PG: Jaejoong on the set!
Jaejoong: Yeh!

Jaejoong: Annyong! (Raises hand for a high-five.)
Minty: (High-fives him.) Annyong Jaejoong oppa!

The guys on the bench gasp.
Junsu: Oh! She called him oppa without him doing anything!
Yoochun: Aish! I failed!
Changmin: She wants to get closer to Jaejoong hyung!
Yunho: (Looks defeated.)

Jaejoong: (Chuckled and flashes a victory sign to the guys.) Aigoo you're so cute!
Minty: Oppa, don't lie on tv! Yoochun oppa said I should use casual terms to get closer to all the boys.
Jaejoong: (Looks defeated.) Oh, I thought you just wanted to get closer with me since I didn't tell you to call me 'oppa'.
Minty: Eh!? (Waves her hands in front of her.) Anniyo! I don't mean get close in that sense. I just wanted to be friends! (Rambles.)
Jaejoong: Aigoo! Looks like I made our cute dongseng nervous! (Face palms.)

Jaejoong could hear the guys on the bench laughing, he sent them a glare.

Jaejoong: Don't worry about it.
Minty: (Nods.)
Jaejoong: Let's get started. Now don't be nervous and go with the flow. Follow my lead. (Smiles and pinches her cheek gently.)
Minty: (Smiles and nods.)

Jaejoong wrapped his arm around her waist and flashed the camera a smile, Minty imitated him. When Jaejoong changed expressions, Minty imitated him. Jaejoong then stepped behind her and rested his head on her shoulder. She calmly crossed her arms and gave the camera a cute smile.

Yunho: Show off!
Changmin: Aigoo, he's so annoying!
Yoochun: He's the king of grease!
Junsu: (Shakes head.) No you still are Yoochun.

Jaejoong squats down and tells Minty to hop on.
Minty: Why oppa?
Jaejoong: So I can give you a piggyback ride!
Minty: Ohh, makes sense. (She climbs on his back and clung onto him tightly.)

PG: Good! Last one! Changmin!

Changmin nodded and replaced Jaejoong.
Once Jaejoong was back the guys all ignored him.
Jaejoong: What's wrong?
Yunho: You...I'm speechless!
Junsu: Why did you get so much skinship!?
Yoochun: (Mumbles under his breath.) I still think he's the king of grease.

The maknae cooly walk on set.
Changmin: Annyong.
Minty: Annyong Changmin Oppa!
Changmin: You're really small. (Teases.)
Minty: Oh? I've been told. And you're really tall.
Changmin: I've been told.
Minty: So you must like playing the obvious game. (Bluntly says.)
Changmin: (Chuckles.)

Jaejoong: Yah, I think he has met his match!
Yunho: She dares to go against the all evil Min!
Junsu and Yoochun: It's quite amazing!

Minty: You remind me of an older brother. I never had one but I can see you as my older brother.
Changmin: And why would I want you as a younger sister.
Minty: (Chuckles.) Fair enough. I would be bringing trouble to myself if I had an oppa like you.
Changmin: I see I've met my match.
Minty: Careful, you might just might spark my fire. (Taunts.)
PG: I love the energy between you two. A few snaps of the sibling love!

Changmin and Minty's back face each other and they did the back stretching pose. After that, they both crossed their arms and stared intensely at each other.

Jaejoong: The new apartment is going to be interesting with Minty. (Nods.)
Junsu: Isn't it strange to be calling her Minty?
Yunho: Yeh, is that her real name?
Yoochun: I don't think so.
Jaejoong: We should ask now since they're done.

Changmin and Minty joins the rest at the bench.
Jaejoong: Minty-sshi! What's your real name?
Minty: (Surprised from the sudden question.) Uh, it's Yunri.
Yunho: See! Yeh, we'll call you that from now on so we can get close!
The boys nod.

The scene cuts and starts up again in what appears to be Minty and Dbsk's new apartment.

Minty: Annyong! Everyone, may I present Mintytv's apartment!
Everyone claps.
Jaejoong: Oh! Yunri-sshi seems more open and comfortable now! That's a big jump from the last scene!
Everyone laughs.
Minty: Uh yeh. I'm going to try my hardest to show everyone my fun side! (Smiles cheerfully.)
Changmin: Wae? Just be yourself!
Minty: Are you saying that I'm boring on television? (Sends Changmin a short glare.)
The boys surrounding Changmin laughs and points at the maknae.
Changmin: (Scoffs and massages his neck as if he was mad.)
Yunho: Chincha, the maknae has met his opponent.
Minty: Anniyo! He's my oppa! My older brother! Kenchanayo!
Jaejoong: (Pretends to hold a mic in his hand and holds it under Changmin's chin.) So Changmin, how are you feeling?
Changmin: (Laughs.) Could be better!
The apartment erupts into laughter.

The episode cuts into a preview.

"On the next episode..."
The scene flashes from room to room.
"Introducing the rooms of Minty and her sunbaes DBSK!"
"See how they each react to their rooms!"
"Watch their competitive sides come out in games..."
"In the next episode! On the next, MINTYtv"

 

Hi! I hope this first episode is not boring. Suggestions will be taken inconsideration!!

Show some love to Minty&& DBSK@! Woo! SO how you guys like the poster?