Episode 3. DBSK Performance.

Hey Mintytv Feat. Dong Bang Shin Ki HIATUS

Episode 3:
Minty: Wow, look how juicy this steak is! (The camera shakes as she captures the different angles of the steak. The screen turns to Yunho as she directs the camera herself.) How do you feel?
Yunho: Uh, truly happy. I get to eat steak! I haven't had steak in quite a long time! I'm happy I get time to relax with Yunri-ah and the maknae. (Nods.)
Minty: Aw! Komowoyo Yunho Sunbae!
Yunho: You mean Oppa.
Minty: Oh! Yeh, mianheyo! Yunho Oppa! (Giggles behind the camera. Turns to Changmin to see that he has started to cut his steak. ) Changmin Oppa! YAH!!! Don't eat yet! (Whines.)
Changmin: Wae?
Minty: I'm suppose to ask you how you feel!
Changmin: That's a stupid question. You obviously know how I feel! (Scoffs and pops the meat in his mouth.)
Minty: (Scoffs.) Spoken like a true bully. (Gives the camera back to the camera man.)

Minty: Everyone must be curious as to what Junsu, Jaejoong and Yoochun Oppas are doing. Well... please take a good look! (Points to the right side. The camera zooms in on the trio in waiter outfits.)
Changmin: (Bursts into laughter along with Yunho and Yunri.) Yah, you guys look pathetic!
Jaejoong: YAH NUL! (Angrily points and pouts.)

The losing trio stared at the winning trio's plates of food. Changmin was done with his plate of steak and was moving onto the side dishes. Yunri was the slowest eater and the losing trio groan in frustration. Yunho was almost done.

Yunho: Your punishment is to listen to our commands. (Chuckles.) Right now I want you guys to entertainment us. (Pops the last piece of steak in his mouth.)
Jaejoong: How?
Changmin: Do not question your masters!
Minty: Uh you can sing! ...oh that's no good. You guys have a performance tomorrow. Uh... oh! Dance in a silly way! (Looks at Changmin and Yunho for approval. They nodded and the losing trio started dancing in a silly manner.)

Junsu waved his arms in the air like an octopus. Jaejoong was dancing in a weird way... completely strange. Yoochun had the funniest expressions on his face.

Minty: Alright you can stop dancing. (Laughs.)
Changmin: Get me a drink.
Junsu: (Bows and gets him a water.)
Changmin: Get me orange juice instead.
Junsu: (Scoffs and bowed again, making his second trip.)
Minty: Araso, no more playing!
Yunho: We have to wake up very early for our performance tomorrow on Music Bank. Let's go back and get to sleep.
Changmin: (Groans but obeys.)

~~

The screen opens up to a new scene. Everyone is in their pjs and they look like they are ready to sleep.

Minty: Annyong! (Waves.)
DBSK: Annyong!
Minty: This is perfect timing! (Points to Jaejoong.) Look at his pjs!
Jaejoong has on his hamtaro pjs.
Jaejoong: Me? Wae? What's wrong?
Minty: You look ridiculous! (Bursts into laughter. The other boys join in too.)
Jaejoong: Yah! No I don't!
Minty: Everyone has regular clothes on and you look like a little kid! Look at Yunho, he has basketball shorts and a wife beater. Yoochun has sweats and a t-shirt on. Changmin is in a wife beater and short shorts. And Junsu has superman boxers and a wife beater.
Junsu: They're not boxers! They're shorts!
Changmin: Yah pabo-yah! They're not short shorts, they're boxers!
Minty: (Scoffs.) Inappropriate on camera oppa! (Glares at Changmin.)
Changmin: (Scoffs twice as loud.) Yah, who is your oppa!? I don't want a pabo as my little sister!
Minty: I don't want my oppa to wear short shorts on camera! (Argues.)
Jaejoong: (Flaps around his hamtoro pjs.)
Junsu: Yah look! (Points at Jaejoong.) He's always trying to get attention!
Yunho: I know, he's so strange.
Yoochun: I don't know why he's like that!
Jaejoong: (Laughs.)
Yunho: Alright, it's getting late. We should get to sleep. We have a schedule tomorrow.
Minty: Aish! This is bad! I always fall asleep very late into the night. I'm a night person. (Pouts.)
Changmin: Yah, get use to it. I am like that too. Maybe we are related after all.
Minty: Don't joke like that! (Teases him.)
Changmin: (Grips her shoulders and gently pushes her forward.) Go to bed pabo!

Everyone returns to their respective rooms to fall into slumber, they have a huge day ahead of them.

~~

The screen turns into a new scene. They're in a dressing room.
Minty: Hey! What's up? (English.) We're in Dong Bang Shin Ki's dressing room. They getting their make up did here. (Switches back to Korean.)
Junsu: Oh, your English is good!
Minty: I'm from America. Of course I'm good!
Junsu: You from America? (English.)
Minty: Junsu's English fails... but he knows a lot so he's pretty good. His pronunciation is a bit off, unlike Changmin but he knows a lot more than Changmin and Changmin knows a lot of English.
Jaejoong: (Walks towards them with a slight smile, but then turns to the camera for a second and walks away.)
Minty: (Stares at Jaejoong as he walks away.) Are you going to ignore me? (Jaejoong doesn't turn back.)
Junsu: He always does this! He makes that face so he could grab the camera's attention.
Minty: Tsk. Tsk. It's Minty tv not Jaejoong tv!
Jaejoong: (Bursts into loud laughter.)
Minty: There he goes again! (Looks at Jaejoong with disbelief.)
Changmin: He's a disgrace. (Shakes his head.)
Minty: I don't know him.... (Covers have her face.)

The scene changes and Minty is in the stands with fangirls. She's front seat and the boys are on stage practicing for the real recording of the performance. She nervously looks around to find girls waving at her to get her attention. She timidly waves and turns her attention towards the boys again. The camera is on her instead of the boys this time.

Minty: Ohh... so nervous. I'm not even performing. I think some of the girls recognize me. I might just get killed today by fangirls! (Pretends to cry.)
Kenchana, Oppas' fans are very loyal and dedicated. I don't blame them, I've been stuck to them and living with them too. Just as long as they keep supporting oppas and their works. (Nods in satisfaction.)

Fangirl#1: (Taps Minty's shoulder.) Can... can I have your autograph? (Timidly)
Minty: (Gasp.) Chincha? (Smiles brightly and takes the pen. She autographs her signature onto the girl's notebook.) Kamsahamnida!
Fangirl#1: Anniyo. Kamsahamnida! (Flees away to her friends.)
Minty: (Turns to the camera.) Omo! I just signed my first autograph! OMG! Ah! I'm so excited! Oh, it's so much fun! I've got to tell Yunho oppa!

The music starts and the boys practice. Minty cheers just as loud as the other fangirls. She is completely hyped up and she's jumping and dancing around.
Minty: (Screams.) AHHH! OPPAS!!!! SARANGHAEEEEE! FIGHTINGGGG! Ohhh! MOCHINDA!!!! YOU'RE SO HANDSOMEEEEE! Ohh! YOU GUYS ARE SO COOOL!!!!!

"Crazy fangirl!" scrolls on the bottom of the screen. She waves around a glow stick a fangirl had given her. She gets so into the practice round that she tries to follow their dance moves. She accidentally trip over her own feet and falls.

Minty: (Bursts into laughter.) Ahh! That was embarrassing! Aish, I seriously shouldn't have done that! (Covers face.)
Nearby fans help her up, giggling at her clumsiness.
Fangirl#...5: Kenchana?
Fangirl#3: Aigoo that was a nasty fall.
Minty: (Still laughing.) Yeh, kenchana. I hope oppas didn't see that. Aish they won't let me forget it then. (Bows to the fangirls.) Kamsahamnida.
Fangirl#2: Oh! Oh! Oh! The real performance is starting!
The crowd screens violently.
Minty: (Flinches from the intensity of the crowd but also joins in the screaming.) They're hard core fans! Look they're holding hands!

The fans grab her hands too and linked arms. Minty just goes along with everyone and sings with everyone. She looked over to find a few fans crying upon their comeback.

The scene switches to Minty walking backstage to go to the boys' dressing room. She knocks on the door. "Come in!" She enters upon permission and claps happily.


Minty: Good job boys!
Jaejoong: We saw you!
Changmin: Yeah we did! I tried so hard not to laugh! You fell!
Junsu: (Cracks up.) Omo! It was hilarious! Why did you do that!? You could have messed me up!
Jaejoong: Aish, chincha I almost passed out from holding my laughter! I was so close to messing up.
Yunho: Yah, good job guys. We have to do a better job next time.
Yoochun: Yah, hyung you should have seen her! She was trying to dance along!
Changmin: She fell! That was hilarious!
Junsu: I didn't realize that she fell. I missed it! I seriously thought that those fangirls were attacking her.
Minty: Oppas...(They keep laughing and talking.) Oppas. (She says a bit louder.)
Jaejoong: I think I even heard the thud!
Minty: Aish, chincha! (Ignores them and walks out of their dressing room.  The boys continue chatting to one camera and the other camera follows Minty. They didn't even notice her disappearance.)

In the hallway.
Minty: Aish, being with boys is torturous. (Sighs, but her dull face brightens upon a familiar face. She immediately bows.) Anneyoseyo sunbaenim!

The camera reveal that it's Boa Sunbae and Zhang Li Yin sunbae. The two girls were talking and chatting with each other.

Boa & Li Yin: Oh! Annyong! Yunri-ah!
"They seem like a family." Words that scroll along the bottom of the screen.
Boa: Oh were you here to cheer the boys on?
Minty: Yeh! They're in the dressing room.
Li Yin: Oh chincha? Is this for Minty tv? (Points to the camera.)
The camera nods along with Minty.
Boa: Omo, you guys are in sync. (She laughs along with Li Yin and Minty.)
Li Yin: What's wrong? You don't look too happy. (She looked concerned for her hoobae.)
Minty: Anniyo.
Boa: I know that face. Li Yin had that face before. (Nods.) You're being picked on by the boys aren't you.
Minty: (Gasp in surprise.) Ottoke? How did you know?
Boa: Mwahaha. I know everything. (Says in a dorky way.)
Liyin:  (Laughs.) Unnie is so funny. (Giggles.)
Minty: (Sighs.) What do I do? (Pouts.) It's clearly Minty tv... (Pouts some more.)
Boa: (Puts hand on Minty's shoulder.) You have to take charge. I was going to charge in there and kick the senses out of them... but I have a better plan. (Smirks evilly and the girls huddle up.)

Preview:
Changmin: (Scoffs.) Yah, that's insulting! Why would I want a dongseng like her?

Scene changes.

Minty: (Sniffs and wipes her tears away.) You guys are all too much! I want to go home.I can't do this anymore.

Scene changes.

Yunho: Yah! Are you crazy!? (Shouts.)

Scene changes and big words appear.
"Chaos in the House."

Preview ends. Episode 3 Ends.

 

Long episode I hope you guys enjoy!