Sehun has a fiancée

Sorry, I Can't Be With You

 

I was walking around after I hand in my workbook. Hehe, I always send my book late. This is me. I made this school as MY school. Duh, I paid the fees. While I was dreamily walking, accidentally I heard someone’s voice.

“Mianhae Ha Ae yah. I cannot be a good man for you anymore. Let us… we….break up” I peeked behind the wall and it was the boy from our next class. His name is Oh Sehun.

“But why? We were just fine being together. Aren’t we? Tell me, what you want from me. I will give you everything” She said, holding both of his hands and started to cry.

“I just. Can’t. I don’t feel like loving you anymore and I feel so fake. Everything is fake. I just want to end it up now so that I won’t hurt you and myself.” He said again and pulled his hands.

“But I like you so much. Even I love you so much!”

“I’m sorry. I think this is only we can go together. I hope you can find a better one than me” he said again and leave the girl behind, fell on her knees, crying with all her heart.

Oh my, wait. I didn’t even know that they were in a relationship last time. Well, I think she is one of the most popular girls in this school era. Haha, well yeah. I’m one of a kind who doesn’t care about this thing because I don’t know. I’m just too lazy for it. I walked to my class and pretend there was nothing happen and suddenly that Sehun guy passed by my class.

Some of the girls were screaming his name and some were dreamily looking at him. Sometimes, I feel this is insane. Sort of.

-Recess Time-

I was walking around and suddenly I didn’t realize I bumped into someone. He dropped everything from his hands and I quickly say sorry to him. I helped him to pick up his things and bowed once again. I looked up and my jaws dropped when the person I bumped into was Sehun. “I’m so sorry” I said. He just nodded his head and walked away. His expression was… so down.

The next day…

The bulletin board was surrounded by full of pupils. I’m curious about it but too bad I can’t see anything because everyone was pushing each other to see the news. “Excuse me, what happen actually?”

“Oh. It’s about Oh Sehun and Lee Ha Ae broke up. I heard Sehun broke up with her because he got a fiancée” she said.

“I see. Thank you” I said and walked away. I went away from the crowd and humming in the same time.

Suddenly…

“Isn’t nice to spread the news?” I heard a voice. I turned to it and it was Sehun who was sitting with his leg crossed onto the other, folded his arms to his chest and was showing his back towards me.

“Eh? I don’t know what you mean”

“I know you are the girl who peeked behind the wall when I broke up with Ha Ae” I froze at the moment. How did he know? “Admit or not?”

“I admit I was there but I can’t accept when you blame for a crap reason.”

“Crap reason?” He looked at me and walked towards me.

“Yeah. How could you blame me that I was the one who spread the rumors as I was not the one who did it.” I said almost raise my volume.

“How do you prove that?” he asked again.

“I did it.” Another voice interrupted. The two of us looked at him and it was Tae Jun.

“What is your motive to do that?” Sehun walked to him with his almost-burst expression.

“My motive? Do you know how I feel when you snatch my Ha Ae from me and now you dumped her because you already have a fiancée. You are going to get married and you just dumped her for almost 2 years. What do you expect? Will I just keep quiet? After all you take from me and now you hurt her.”

“You like her so much, why don't you just comfort her? Make her likes you and forget about me” Sehun said and Tae Jun remained silent. I saw he crumpled his fist and punched Sehun’s face.

“Yah! Tae Jun ah, what are you doing?” I yelled at Tae Jun and knelt beside Sehun. “Oh Sehun, are you okay?” I asked. “Omo, blood” Sehun rubbed away the blood from the corner of his lips and stared at him.

I helped Sehun up and he pulled away his arm gently as I was clutching on it before. He walked passing by Tae Jun. “You shouldn’t have done that. He might have reason why and he still loves Ha Ae” I said and walked passing by him as well.

“How do you know? Do you like him?” He turned around halfway. I stopped at my tracks. My mouth shut from thousand of words. “I’m a girl and I can see everything from his eyes.” I replied and left him.

Why do I sound like I know him everything? I just don’t know why but somehow, maybe.. ayy impossible because I just talked to him today for all this while. Maybe… Just maybe…


omomomo, first chapter is up and I received 5 subscribers! Thank you so much!! Sorry the chapter is quite short for today. And enjoy reading~