Chapter 2

You and I

“Yoboseyo?”

“Dara babe! So, how’s Bom noona?” he asked over the phone.

“I don’t know. She hasn’t waked up yet.”

“Same here. Hyung was restless last night. We could still hear his sniffing even if we’ve slept outside.”

Dara let out a giggle but then her voice became serious.

“How are we supposed to solve this?” she asked.

“I don’t know babe. But what I know is that we need to solve this fast.” said Jiyong as he saw Seunghyun charging out of the bedroom and into the bathroom with his towel on his shoulder.

“Oh, seems like hyung had woken up already.”

“Yeah, even Bom unnie woke up just now.”

“Alright. Let’s meet up at the park with CL, Minzy, and the rest of Big Bang later at 5PM” proposed GD.

“Arasseo. Bye, babe!”

“Bye~”

-------------

“DARA BUNNY~!” he ran to hug his princess.

“Ji baby!” she returned the hug with a simple kiss on the lips.

“C’mon guys, no time for that!” Minji said, closing her eyes.

“Yeah, I agree with Minji!” added Seungri as he hid behind Minji too.

The couple faced each other and laughed.

“Don’t worry. We know you guys are too young for this, but you’ll be like this and you’ll know how awesome having a relationship is.” stated Dara as she wrapped her arms around Jiyong’s body.

“Well, not for TOP oppa and Bom unnie.” said Chaerin as she folded her arms.

Their eyes all looked at her. It was true, for Bom and TOP, having a relationship is just complicated that sometimes, Seunghyun would just say that he doesn’t know what love is anymore.

“She’s right. We really need to fix this now.” Youngbae said.

With a worried look, Dara exclaimed, “But how?!”

Everyone had put on a thinking face and suddenly, Daesung had an idea.

“What if we set them up on a blind date?” he suggested.

Their eyes glittered. “Again, how?” Dara asked.

“My girlfriend is such a dork sometimes.” mumbled Jiyong. Dara heard him and punched him at his shoulder.

“YAH! I heard you!”

PUNCH.

“Ow!” exclaimed Jiyong while rubbing the punched part with a puppy pout face.

“Maybe if Jiyong hyung talked to him about meeting this girl and all, Tabi hyung would go with him and we’ll set up Bom noona at the restaurant to pretend as the girl Tabi hyung’s supposed to meet.” explained Daesung with a cheeky smile.

“Waah! Daesung is so smart!” Jiyong said as he ruffled his hair. Dara eyed the two with angry yet cute eyes.

“Mm…I like the idea.” added CL, who has been talking to Taeyang ever since he got here.

“Yeah, but what if they meet each other and then Tabi hyung or Bom noona leaves?” Seungri asked innocently.

“Well, Jiyong and Dara would be going with them. Ya know, like a double date or somethin’?” suggested Taeyang.

“Perfect! Now, the plan has been set. We only need to talk to them now.” said Minji.

“Okay, I’ll go talk to unnie and Jiyong will talk to TOP.” said Dara.

“Then, the rest of you will act like you don’t know anything. Just act natural.” added Taeyang.

“Arasseo” they all chorused and did a ‘Hwaiting’ at the end.