Final

You and I

“You’re late.”

 “I’m sorry, I was—“

“Busy kissing another guy?” he asked as he turned around and faced her.

She was speechless.

“I-I-I didn’t even know a-about that!” she answered.

“Stop lying! I saw you two at the coffee shop.” he stated with a straight face.

“He invited me to the coffee shop for a conversation. I asked him why I was chosen to sing Ji Eun’s part in your song. Wait—I didn’t even know it was your song!” she explained.

“Is that all?”

“What do you even want to hear, Seunghyun?”

Ouch.

It was painful for TOP to hear Bom say Seunghyun instead of Tabi or TOP baby.

“The truth, Bom! The truth!” he raised his voice.

“You know what the truth is? The truth is that I’m still in love with you, TOP! I’m still madly, seriously, crazy in love with YOU!” Bom blurted out.

TOP looked at her with a surprised look. “Y-You…”

“You still…love me?” he asked, with a surprised tone lingering on his voice.

Bom nodded slightly. Seunghyun couldn’t speak so he just gave her a tight embrace.

She struggled to let go. Seunghyun was confused. Why does she want to break the embrace?

“B-but, I’m afraid to get h-hurt again.” she stated.

Seunghyun stood there for a while with tears.

“Park Bom, you do know that I still love you too, right?” he said.

“And this—“ he pointed out to his chest “has its owner already.”

Bom went silent “And that’s you, Bom. Only you.”

He grabbed both of her hands and wrapped them around his neck like what Taeyang did in his "I need a girl" MV.

“I don’t care if President Hyun Suk does not approve of our relationship. I only need your approval.”

Bom raised a brow at his statement.

“Are you willing to love me even if it causes the losing of our careers?” he asked sincerely.

Bom gave him a tight hug.

‘I’ll take that as a yes’.

-------------

A week later, Bom and Seunghyun confronted President Hyun Suk about their relationship. They told them that they will resign themselves if he did not approve of their relationship. President Hyun Suk couldn’t disagree because if 2ne1 loses Bom, they will have no more lead vocals and if Big Bang loses Seunghyun, there will be no more rapper. And besides, both of the bands wouldn’t be the same if they weren’t there so, the president finally agreed to their relationship. Bom and TOP couldn’t feel any better when they heard the news.

A few years later, TOP decided to marry Bom so he proposed to her on the same rooftop where they broke up, made peace to each other, and shared the happy moments.

Of course Bom said yes and in 2 months, they finally got married. Bom gave birth to a cute and handsome baby boy named Hyun Ki. They nicknamed him Tabi for he is the perfect resemblance of his father. His eyes, eyelashes, nose, eyebrows, lips, they all belong to his father. But his complexion and the color of his hair is from his beautiful mother.

One day, 2ne1 and Big Bang came to their house to welcome YG Family’s new baby boy. They all shared stories together and finally it came to the topic about their plan to get them back together years ago.

“So, you guys were trying to set us up on a blind date to get together?” Bom asked.

Because of their noise, Hyun Ki woke up from his peaceful slumber. Bom was about to stand up but Seunghyun didn’t let him.

“It’s okay, I’ll get him.” he said as he stood up from the sofa.

Their eyes were all fixed on the new parent.

“He finally learned to be responsible.” said Jiyong as he nudged Dara.

“Yeah, it seems like Seunghyun is doing this parent thing very well!” added CL as she took Taeyang’s hands and intertwined it with hers.

“W-whoa! Wait. Since when have you two been dating?” asked Daesung from behind.

“I don’t know. Seriously.” said Taeyang as he took a glance at Chaerin.

Seunghyun went back from his son’s room.

“It’s okay, he was just hungry so I had to feed him a little.” he informed his wife as he took a sit next to her.

“So, what were you saying about the blind date again?” asked Seunghyun.

“Well, since that plan didn’t work on you two guys, we planned to get Ri and Minji together!” said Daesung in a sneaky voice as they saw the two maknaes playing piano together.

Everybody laughed at him for being such a joker.

Life seems so perfect for all of them. Time passed and Jiyong and Dara got married already. Hyun Ki was already a year old and Minji and Seungri had been seeing each other since they were set up with a blind date by the others. As for Taeyang and Chaerin, they spent their happy life by moving into an apartment and spending time writing songs or watching baseball. And as for Daesung, his life changed when he started dating Miss A’s Min.

Everything was perfect.