Hoya/Sungjong

Friendship to Last [Drabble Dump]

Written by: Soshistorm
Prompt: I'm a Diamond


“Howon!” Howon flinched as he heard the high pitched, yet somehow fabulous voice of his boyfriend. With the TV controller in hand, he turned his head to the left only to see Sungjong walk out of his room as if he was on a god damn catwalk, dressed from top to toe with shining pieces of clothes.

It looked like he had been dragged right out of 70-disco movie.

The boy posed, looking at him with a glint in his eyes and had a smirk on his lips. “Well?”

Howon stared for a while, his mouth slightly open.

“You look like a freaking diamond.”

Sungjong's smirk fell. “That's a good thing, right?”

Howon didn't know what to answer, so he just shrugged. Sungjong sighed at him.

“Whatever, I'm leaving now.”

Howon frowned. “Where are you going?”

“Don't you listen to anything I say? Dongwoo is having a disco themed birthday party.” Sungjong didn't seemed pleased as he said this. “I'm usually all happy to dress up and stuff like that, but this is stupid. I look like a disco ball.”

Howon was about to protest, but Sungjong stopped him. “I know, I know, a flawless disco ball, but still a disco ball.”

Sungjong walked over and gave Howon a small kiss before taking his leave. “Bye bye!”

Howon was left sitting alone in their couch wondering why he wasn't invited to Dongwoo's birthday party.

He sighed, looking back at the TV. “Whatever.”