Myungsoo/Woohyun

Friendship to Last [Drabble Dump]

 

Written by: NorwegianPirate
Prompt: Bling Girl
 


 

 

“Myungie,” Woohyun sang as he came out from his bedroom, wearing a light yellow summer-dress with floral print. His lips were tainted light pink, the same colour as his cheeks, and his eyes were framed with thin, black eye-liner and mascara. He was wearing a hazel-brown, long-haired, wavy wig which was mostly what made him look like a girl. Around his neck was a white pearl necklace, and he had a matching bracelet. “Do I look pretty now?” He asked as he batted his eyelashes. The older male was holding his skirt out to the sides as he curtsied.

Myungsoo looked at the other blankly. What the hell was he trying to pull off with this act? Did he really believe this would attract him? He hadn't been serious when the older male came to him saying that he liked him, and he answered by telling him that maybe if he dressed as a girl, he might like him back. He had not however expected Woohyun to actually look this good.

No, him dressing as a girl absolutely did not make him attracted. Not. At. All.

The younger male stood up from his seat and walked in the opposite direction of the other, but of course, he was followed.

“Myungie,” the shorter male complained, “at least tell me I'm pretty! I did all this for you...” He grabbed Myungoo's wrist to stop him from walking away, and he turned around to face Woohyun.

“You're pretty!” The taller male exclaimed, “happy now!?”

Woohyun smiled widely, his eyes disappearing in the process. He dragged the younger towards him before taking his face between his hands, pushing his lips out as far as they could get to place a kiss on the other's lips.