Myungsoo/Sungyeol

Friendship to Last [Drabble Dump]

 

Written by: NorwegianPirate
Prompt: Twentythree

 

This is kinda lame, but it's better than nothing right? :D

 


 

Twenty-two – that was the number of people Myungsoo had once had feelings for during his twenty-two years of living, and after his last break-up, he doubted there would be a twenty-third. He was wrong, for not long after he started to attend a new lecture at his university, there was this one boy who had caught his eyes.

 

It deemed more and more difficult for Myungsoo to pay attention to the professor, instead, he spent his time looking in the direction of the male he had yet to find out the name of. He knew very well that he couldn't continue like this, and it became even more obvious when the boy on his mind started to notice someone staring at him; turning to look behind him frequently, but never finding the one responsible for his uneasiness.

A chance of getting to know the other presented itself one day when the alarm on his mobile for whatever reason did not go off, or perhaps he didn't hear it, and he ended up being late for his lecture. At first, he cursed himself for being late as it had taken away precious minutes he could have spent looking at his obsession, but as he entered the lecture hall, he changed his mind. The friends the other male usually sat next to were not there that day, so Myungsoo quickly decided on sitting next to him instead of his usual seat.

Before he could really think about his actions, he was standing there, looking down at the male he wanted so much to know, asking if it was okay if he sat there. The male smiled at him as he nodded, and Myungsoo almost forgot what he was actually there for. It took a couple of seconds before he sat down next to the other, and he sat there trying his hardest to keep himself from smiling.

Myungsoo heard his crush tell him that his name was Sungyeol halfway into the lecture, and in return, he turned his head slightly to introduce himself.