Myungsoo/Sungjong

Friendship to Last [Drabble Dump]

Written by: Limebrus
Prompt: Withdrawal Symptoms
 


 

 

Myungsoo's hands were twitching with need. He had gone the whole day without his much needed addiction. Perspiration was forming on his forehead and soon his entire body would start convulsing. He really needed to get back to the dorm and get his fix. Soon. He just needed to get through the day first. Lately his schedule had been so damn packed he barely had any time to even eat. He went from place to place in a hurry.

All of this made him moody and very cranky, luckily he was good at hiding his emotions and by shutting up he would get through days like these without incidents. But he was about to crack know, he could feel his face crumbling and his true feelings peeking out.

 

His manager had noticed too and he was sending Myungsoo wary looks. After that his manager seemed to try to hurry the entire process of the photo-shoot as quickly as possible and then Myungsoo finally was in the car on his way back to the dorm.


When they finally arrived Myungsoo literally bolted out of the car and ran into the dark dorm. The others were asleep, but he didn't really bother to be quiet. Instead he noisily crashed into Hoya and Sungjong's room.

 

Sungjong was the only one in the room, currently sleeping while holding his most precious bear, and Myungsoo was thankful for that. He quickly slipped into Sungjong's bed, throwing away that stupid bear in the process. With a smile playing on his lips Myungsoo wrapped his arms around the younger and pressed himself against the lithe figure.

 

A soft whine emitted from the younger in his sleep, but he quickly fell silent and even pressed himself closer to the older. Myungsoo only smiled wider and pressed a quick kiss on the milky white shoulder in front of him.

 

Sungjong was his addiction. Only the younger was able to make Myungsoo completely relax and without him for a long period of time his body would go through withdrawal symptoms. At least his addiction was of the good kind.