Second Encounter

Realize

Word Count : 1,3k
I'm doing a double update ^^

------------------------------------------------

Luhan keep hesitating between going to the shop or just go home, to his and Sehun's apartment and tell the truth to his younger brother. He shakes his head, he need to go if he want to be stronger. In other side, he want to meet his new 'friend' that for the first time makes Luhan out of his mind.

He walks to the shop, opening the door slowly. The bell jingled, but none of the employee either costumer notices him except someone. "Hey Luhan!" that someone called him from a far, giving a small movement for him to sit beside him. Luhan forces a smile and shakes his head calmly. He walk passed the guy and keep walking toward other people that in busy condition.

"Hey." Once, the guy keep doing his job. "Hey." Twice, it's looks like he doesn't heard him. "Hey!" Luhan raises his voice a bit and the guy stared at him in surprise. "You surprised me!"The guy said. "You again? Don't you said you have work to do at night?" Luhan nodded at him. "I'm just done. I don't know if you're working here." Luhan said while his eyes examining the shop, "What do you need here? Don't you see I'm busy?" Luhan look at him and tilts his head. "I need a box of buns. My brother wants it, that's why I ended up here." He explained. "Okay. Have a sit while I'm preparing your order." Luhan nodded. "Thanks. Minseok isn't it?" The guy nodded and walk to the kitchen.

"Luhan." someone called him. "Oh, hi." Luhan waving his hand awkwardly at the guy. "What are you doing here? Long time no see, eh? Sit with me!" Luhan shakes his head. "No, thanks anyway, Kris." On the time Minseok stormed in and taps Luhan's back. "Here's your order." Minseok shoved the box to Luhan. Luhan gave Minseok some amount of cash and take the box. "When is your shift over?" he asked. "Why you want to know?" Luhan winked at him as signal. "Oh come on baby~" Minseok shocked a bit and realized the other guy intense stare at Luhan. "In around 30 minutes." Minseok said in defeat. "Okay, I'll wait outside, see you." Luhan leans closer to Minseok, pretends like kissing Minseok's forehead. "I'll see you later, Kris. Bye." Luhan waved and walks to the shop door.

Both Kris and Minseok remained silent. "Can we talk, Ge?" Kris ask, starting the conversation. "Yeah, sure. Let's talk in employee's locker room." Minseok lead the way to the locker room. Once they got inside, Kris grab Minseok's shoulders and look him in the eyes. "You have a boyfriend?" Minseok stunned and choose to nod. "Since when you know Luhan?" Once again, he stunned. "Not long.." he answered in soft tones, giving a little truth and some lies. "And you don't tell me?" Minseok looked down to his feet. "Ge. He's.. My past." Minseok stared at him immediately, disbelief. "What do you mean?"

_________**

30 minutes passed and Minseok came out from the bun shop. "Hey." Luhan was there, standing by the wall beside the shop. "Oh.. H-hey. You waited?" he asked. "Yep, I want to walk you home." Minseok stared at Luhan. "I'm serious, let's go before my brother arrived first at my apartment." Luhan grabs Minseok's hand and drag him to the nearest bus stop. "I live in apartment near your house." Minseok nodded at him. "I know." Luhan stared at Minseok, confused. "I saw you often. You always walked in front of me every morning on school days. And for your information, we're on same university."

The bus came, they come inside the bus and pick a seat on the middle. Minseok sat beside the window and Luhan on his right side. "Really?" Minseok nodded and looking to the view outside. Luhan had no idea how this man, his new 'friend' was around him, almost everyday.

He observes the boy beside him carefully while the boy is looking out the window. His small feature, make him look fragile, make Luhan wants to protect the boy. He has those round cheeks, made Luhan remember some food from his hometown - China -, called baozi or steamed bun. "Baozi.." Minseok turned his head to take a look at Luhan who murmured something. "Pardon?" He ask the boy beside him. "Baozi. Your cheeks reminds me of steamed buns, or what I prefer to call baozi." Minseok frowns, not understanding the flower boy beside him. He choose to look out the window again. "Is there anything else you know about me?" Luhan ask the chubby boy, making the latter turn his head towards him again. "Not much, but I know you have some past with Kris."

Luhan stared at Minseok in disbelief, "but how?"

"He told me." Minseok simply answers. "When? Our proper meeting was just today." Luhan asks quietly. "He told me before I left the shop. He asked me, since when I know you, and whether you are my boyfriend or not. I just played along with your previous scenario. Then, he told me everything about your past with him."

"What did he told you?" Luhan ask in curiousity. "He told me how he left you for another guy. He said he didnt know that you has moved on to other person that quick, and that person is me." Minseok pauses, "I dont want to get much in your trouble. For now, I will play along with the scenario you made suddenly, but I hope it doesnt last for a long time." Luhan nods. He knew how much it would be weird when a stranger ask you to be his fake boyfriend to fool his past. "What is your relationship with Kris?" Luhan asks, hoping he wont get a bad answer. "He is my best friend, my childhood friend. You know his store, the one near the shop where I work?" Minseok pauses to see Luhan's answer. "Yes, the toy store." Minseok resumes, "He was planning to open the store so I can work there, but I dont want to be a pain for him, because I know, opening a store cost a lot of money. I got the job before he finished planning the store, so he just open the store for himself. He came to our shop oftenly, though."

"Were those letters are for him?" Minseok asked. "Yes. Usually I ask whoever just come out from the store and usually they are willing to. Then, on that day, you refuses. It didnt shocked me at all, but the next thing I know is, Im pretty interested in you. But not in that way, well, you know what I mean.." Minseok nods at his explanation. "How did you find my house, then?" He asked again. "That day, my mind were blank, I dont know where Im heading to, my feet brought me there, in front of your house." Have nothing else to ask, Minseok choose to look out the window again.

"Can we exchange numbers? I mean, we are playing this scenario, and you know Kris, he must be want to know everything, he visits you often, so I think its better if I know your number, and well-" "I understand." Minseok said and take his phone from his pocket, he hand it to Luhan. Luhan put some numbers and dials it, a ringtone was heard and he dismissed the call. Luhan murmured a small "thanks" after checking his phone.

"Minseok." he called after a long pause. Minseok turned his face to Luhan on the time the bus suddenly stops. "Thank you." Luhan said as someone enters the bus. "For being my 'boyfriend' and for today." Luhan continues, they felt someone is getting closer to them. "Luhan hyung?" Then, a familiar voice was heard. "Sehun?"