Revelations

Right here waiting

REVELATIONS

Sungmin smiled at his phone again as he read the text he received from a super hyper Cho Kyuhyun.

To: Min

I’m Happy you liked my performance! :D

Since you think my voice is great, I’ll never hesitate to let you hear it!

:3

From: Kyu

 

Sungmin could not get over the fact that kyuhyun was super talkative as they were headed home. It was like he ate a whole box of energy bars that could last for a month. He kept on saying how he was so nervous for the performance and that he could not anyone for any advice. “well If you told me then I would have helped you” sungmin retorted to kyuhyun which led to more apologies from the latter. He was fixing his pillow when his phone vibrated once again.

 

To: Min

Minnie~~~ :)

since it’s the weekend tomorrow let’s go out. :D

I have a special surprise for you I can’t wait to show you!

Good Night! Sweet Dreams! :3

From: Kyu

 

He cannot fathom the fact that “the great cho kyuhyun” using emoticons. As he was smiling and reading the text message again, kyuhyun’s words registered in his mind. “he wants to go out tomorrow? But I have to meet the prince?” sungmin thought to himself. Another dilemma has now presented itself, how is he going to tell kyuhyun about his admirer?

 

Sungmin woke up the next day to eunhyuk walking into his room and grabbing a shirt.

“hey ming~ I’ll borrow this okay? Hae and I have a date~~ “eunhyuk jumped into his bed

Sungmin grumbled into the pillow.

“what?” eunhyuk frowned

Sungmin let go of the pillow and sat up. “I said congratulations! Hope you have fun”

“aw! Thanks Minnie! “ eunhyuk looked at sungmins sleepy state and ruffled his hair. “hope you have a fun day too” and he left the room leaving sungmin gaping at him.

 

“oh my gosh! I’m meeting the prince today! And I’m supposed to meet kyuhyun! Oh my gosh!”  sungmin panicked as he hurried to prepare for the day.

After showering and deemed himself appropriate for a *cough date *cough. He went downstairs for breakfast.

As he was leaving he noticed a note stuck onto the front door.

 

MY Min <3

Meet me at 10:30am beside the cherry blossom tree

I can’t wait to look into your pretty eyes and

Tell you how much you mean to me

YOUR Prince <3

 

Sungmin could not believe that his admirer knows his address. He must’ve followed him. As he looked at his watch he realized that he only has 15 minutes to head to the park. He texted kyuhyun that he’ll meet him in the afternoon at the mall. And so ran.

He was panting when he arrived at the park where there were lots of cherry blossom trees. He chose the tree where there was a bench beside it and sat down. Now he waits.

Sungmin sat and waited in a bench beside a cherry blossom tree. He always thought that it was cliché to meet under a cherry blossom tree but discarded it because he was finally going to meet his “secret prince”. While waiting, thoughts of how he would look like crossed his mind. But all of the guys in his mind only appeared in books or movies…

 

                   “…..sungmin?” a voice tore him from his thoughts.

Sungmin took a deep breath before turning around… and he was in for a shock

Kyuhyun was standing in front of him smiling.

“didn’t you receive my text? I said we will meet at the mall later” sungmin looked at him confused

“I did actually but I also had something to do” kyuhyun determinedly replied

Sungmin asked him what he needed to do and kyuhyun only had one thing to say…

“to meet my angel” kyuhyun looked directly at sungmin but sungmin could not believe that kyuhyun actually had a girlfriend.

Sungmin gaped at kyuhyun and then proceeded to look around for any potential cute girls who might be waiting for kyuhyun.

While sungmin was looking around he was oblivious to kyuhyun coming closer to him.

“where is she kyu? I didn’t even know you had a girlfriend…” sungmin sulked. He didn’t which hurts worse; kyuhyun not telling him he has a girlfriend or finding out kyuhyun likes someone. He felt his chest were being pricked with tiny needles.

Sungmin got startled as Kyuhyun backhugged him and pecked his cheek. “I never said I had a girlfriend. I don’t. I’m still waiting for him to acknowledge me.”

“why didn’t you tell me you liked someone?” Sungmin turned around in his embrace and faced kyuhyun.

“and who is—wait what?” as kyuhyun kept on gazing directly at sungmin’s eyes the latter’s words finally sunk in.

“your w-waiting for h-him?” kyuhyun  cupped sungmins cheek and nodded.

 

“I’ve liked ever since we were young. I always loved how you cared for me especially when I was sick and you never hesitate to sleep over to make sure I slept well all through the night. I loved it whenever you make sure that I always ate and that I would not just eat junk foods to satiate my hunger. I love your warmth whenever you hug me to make me feel better. Your eyes sparkle whenever somebody tells you something good and you cutely pout when it’s something bad that I have to constantly restrain myself from pinching your cheeks. “ sungmin could not believe that kyuhyun has liked him for a long time. As he listened to kyuhyun’s confession he felt giddy and like something was dancing inside his stomach.

“you’re the kindest person I know and I don’t want to hide it anymore. I love you Lee Sungmin! Will you be mine?” at sungmin’s  silence kyuhyun couldn’t help but feel his confidence wavering.

 

“I don’t know what to say…” sungmin started.

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Since i'm on a roll today i've decided to update again hihihi thank you for subscribing by the way....

to the new subscribers! Gracias!!! :3