The Beginning

Right here waiting

 

Sungmin walked aimlessly around a dark room not knowing how he got there in the first place. some noises behind him got his attention. He started to feel Goosebumps on his nape as he felt another presence in the mysterious dark room. A hand on his shoulder startled him and forcefully turned him around. His shock from the sudden action made him stood still.  He could see the person in front of him but not his actually face because the person was surrounded by a blinding light. Sungmin wondered whether or not this person is the one destined for him. But how could an angel like person should be fated to love him? Did he save a country in his past life or something? As he felt the person’s face come closer to his, he suddenly became aware of the situation he is in. ‘he’s going to kiss me??’ he panicked.

As he felt the stranger’s hot breath on his lips he instinctively closed his eyes and waited for what was to come. As he started to pucker his lips he felt cold water was splashed onto his face.

“..sungmin~ wake up~” someone crooned.

Coughing, he sat up on the bed and tried to see the idiot who intruded in his wonderful mysterious dream. It was none other than his best friend Cho kyuhyun. ‘How great… my pleasant slumber just had to be ruined by my best friend… how lovely’ he complained in his mind.

“come on minmin we’re gonna be late…” kyuhyun kept on pulling sungmin’s sheets.

“let go!... it’s still 6:00am our class doesn’t start till 8am… are you that excited to learn? Hah! I doubt that.” Sungmin covered his face with a pillow and tried to at least sleep for another 30mins. Silently hoping to continue his dream where it left off.

“come on! You know I always have to go to the library and reflect for 30mins before going to class every start of the school year” kyuhyun said.

“I still don’t get why you do that… are you planning to have a place in history and be the first ever library guru??” sungmin voiced out from under the pillow.

“it’s a way for me to set the school mood.. now come on get up!” kyuhyun tried again.

“you just said it yourself… YOU have to go… I don’t. now leave me alone.” Sungmin responded

“if you don’t get up from your bed right this minute I’m gonna tear this rabbit’s head off” kyuhyun threatened.

And it worked. Sungmin got up and almost ran to the bathroom. But not forgetting to take his bunny plushy away and inwardly promising to hide it where kyuhyun is never going to find it again.

 

ON THE WAY TO SCHOOL

 

Kyuhyun and sungmin were making their way to school with kyuhyun smiling brightly and sungmin zoning out but still able to walk straight… well barely. he still can't get his dream from this morning out of his mind. kyuhyun's sudden mumbling interrupted his thoughts.

“ah… the early breeze feels so fresh~~… doesn’t it min?” kyuhyun asked sungmin not failing to notice sungmin’s sleepy state. And to annoy him further he said “ you know you should try out for the drama club this year. You’ll be perfect in portraying a drunkard or better yet a zombie…wow that will be epic don’t you think” kyuhyun chuckled.

“stop it kyu…” sungmin reprimanded. But the younger was persistent. He always loved annoying the hell out of sungmin.

“Think about it min.. with your natural zombie-like looks you’ll be the main actor in the drama club’s performance.. Well for Halloween of course. But you should maintain it every single day.”

“that’ll be hard to do… I’m too adorable to be a zombie” sungmin retorted

Kyuhyun grinned “that can be easily done.. don’t underestimate the great Cho Kyuhyun. I’ll just have to disturb you every morning and tadah! A zombie is awake”

Sungmin is starting to get annoyed. He really dislike how kyuhyun can easily get to him so he rolled his eyes and walked fast.

 

IN THE LIBRARY

 

As they arrived at the library kyuhyun went to their usual table while sungmin noticed donghae in one of the tables and wondered what made him come early to school so he approached him.

“hey kyu, I’ll be back in a sec. “

“where are you going?” kyu asked.

“I saw donghae. Just gonna talk to him for a bit.” Kyuhyun then nodded.

“hey donghae..” sungmin greeted.

Donghae looked up and sungmin noticed the immediately smile on his face. And kyuhyun did too when he peeked at them.

“Am I hallucinating or are you really reading in the library before the classes even start…” sungmin voiced.

“Me? Reading in the library? Ha! Not likely. I was actually waiting for you” donghae responded.

“why were you waiting for me? And how did you know I was gonna be here?” sungmin wondered.

“it’s the start of the year and we all know how much of a nerd kyuhyun is though he doesn’t admit it.. he always goes to the library to get in the mood whatsoever… I don’t get it actually” donghae said.

Sungmin nodded empathetically “I don’t get it either but he’s my best friend so there's nothing I can do about it but just support his nerdness”

“so what did you want to talk to me about” sungmin asked

“it’s about your cousin” donghae confessed

‘cousin?.. hmmm ah! Eunhyuk?’ sungmin thought “you mean eunhyuk?...... What about him?” sungmin asked after donghae nodded.

“well I wanted to ask for your help because i… uhm.. I like him” donghae whispered at the end.

Sungmin fought the urge to laugh because honestly he already knew about. He and kyu always noticed donghae’s shy looks towards hyuk and how he stutters when hyuk talks to him.

“don’t worry  I’ll help.. well me and kyu will. He comes back from the states tomorrow so you the whole day today to prepare yourself” sungmin said

“wha.. wait? You’re really gonna help me? And why do I need to prepare myself?”

“of course I’ll help you because first; It’s not hard to notice your admiring looks and blushes whenever he passes by and second; I’m great like that” sungmin smiled smugly before continuing “and you need to prepare because it takes more than undeniable cuteness and a perfect to lure a Lee Eunhyuk”

“well your totally gives you additional points to eunhyuk” they jumped as kyuhyun sneakily commented behind them.

“he notices it whenever you walk you know” kyuhyun continued

“you shocked us kyu” sungmin scolded kyuhyun as donghae blushed.

“well you took so long so I went to you instead” kyuhyun shrugged not noticing donghae’s curious stare.

“just trust us donghae we’ll take care of it.. now come on let’s go to class” sungmin assured donghae before standing up and heading towards the door

Donghae was about to follow but got stopped by kyuhyun.

“now I need to talk to you” kyuhyun stated while donghae raised his eyebrows and tilted his head.

“I’ll promise to help you the best I can with your love story with eunhyuk but… you have to promise me something in return..” kyuhyun made a proposition.

“what is it?” intrigued donghae

Kyuhyun then leaned forward….. and whispered something in his ear that made donghae widen his eyes.

Kyuhyun leaned back with a smirk.

“wha.. b-but…i-i..didn’t.. w-wow.. I honestly didn’t expect that” donghae stuttured

“so…..” kyuhyun waited

After thinking hard donghae nodded.

“deal.” Donghae agreed and he and kyuhyun shaked hands

‘perfect’ kyuhyun smiled inwardly…

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

hey! i finally put up the first part.. hope you'll like it.. :) 

i know i said this is gonna be a one shot but i'm not sure anymore... as i write, more and more ideas come in mind....

but i need your comments to know what to do..

keep it a one shot or make it a bit longer??? gonna wait for your comments :)

see you on the next update. :)