Shy greeting and subtle affections

Right here waiting

 

CHAPTER 2

Sungmin was the first person to reach their classroom. Donghae and kyuhyun arrived a couple of minutes later. Sungmin was seated at the back at the far right corner and Kyuhyun decided to seat beside sungmin while donghae decided to seat beside kyuhyun. Sungmin threw them a suspicious look when he saw kyuhyun eyed and nodded at donghae and the latter returned the gesture. It was not like it was weird to see donghae and kyuhyun together but the two barely could keep up a conversation that didn’t contain insults directed to the other.

 

‘hmm… kyuhyun and donghae getting along???.’ Sungmin inwardly thought while looking at kyuhyun and donghae.

He didn’t notice that he was staring until kyuhyun looked and waved a hand in front of his face.

“hey! Min… are you ok?” kyuhyun inquired

Sungmin just nodded and smiled. He then decided to focus his eyes in front and settled on the thought that maybe donghae and kyuhyun are willing to not insulting each other and behave since it is their final year in high school. And because he stared at kyuhyun and donghae he wasn’t even able to notice that the teacher already arrived.

 

LUNCH BREAK

 

The morning classes went by fine. By lunch all three of them decided to eat outside of the cafeteria and seat beside and old tree. As they were talking sungmin’s phone rang.

“hello?” sungmin answered.

“sungmin hyung~~ it’s me” the voice on the other lined crooned.

“hyuk? Hey! What’s up?” sungmin threw a glance at donghae’s expectant face

Sungmin decided to turn it on loudspeaker.

“hyuk! You’re on loudspeaker.. say hi to kyuhyun and donghae.”

“hey! Kyu brat!!! And who else hyung?” eunhyuk asked while donghae blushed.

“you know donghae… lee donghae” sungmin informed while his eyes were focused on donghae

“oh!.. yeah… the cute fish hi donghae~~” kyuhyun snickered as donghae’s face was as red as tomato.

“hyung I arrived just a while ago. I miss you guys… even kyu’s nerdness. Where are you guys?”

“it’s lunch time right now and we decided to eat outside beside the old tree. Why?” sungmin asked.

 “nothing just wanted to know” and then the line cut off.

Sungmin and donghae were looking at each other with tilted heads and face that said ‘that was weird’

While donghae was looking away, kyuhyun nudged sungmin. Sungmin followed where kyuhyun was looking and got a shock. Eunhyuk was walking their way with a big gummy smile. Donghae was facing them so he couldn’t see him. As donghae pick up the strawberry milk to drink, eunhyuk grabbed it startling donghae. The latter blushed even more as eunhyuk drank the strawberry milk and decided to keep it.

“hey! Hyung~~ and by hyung I mean only sungmin hyung.. what’s up brat!” eunhyuk greeted

“hey idiot!” kyuhyun replied earning a glare from both eunhyuk…………… and donghae.

Donghae was still glaring at a laughing kyuhyun when eunhyuk suddenly said his name.

“hi! You’re donghae right? I’m eunhyuk. Nice to finally meet you!” eunhyuk smiled his famous gummy smile ad extended his hand towards donghae.

Donghae was too shocked that kyuhyun had come forward and whispered “speak you fish.. he’s just greeting you.. it’s not like his asking for your hand in marriage”

“ugh… ahem.. hi” donghae shyly smiled

Donghae flinched as eunhyuk face came closer to his.

“aw.. your even cuter up close. I’m gonna start calling you hae… a cute face deserves a cute nickname” eunhyuk complimented and pinched donghae’s cheeks while sungmin is desperately trying to control his laughter with kyuhyun doing the same thing beside him but keeps on hugging sungmin’s right arm.

 

GOING TO CLASS

 

As they walked back to class donghae went behind kyuhyun and whispered “hey relax… don’t make it obvious” after that eunhyuk started to strike up a conversation which caused him to blush again. Sungmin wasn’t able to hear what donghae said but just threw them another suspicious look. kyuhyun was still holding sungmin’s arm but slowly moved it down until he clasped their hands together. Sungmin was startled a bit but hid it. Kyuhyun was always affectionate towards him when they’re together but never in school.

‘aish! Why do they keep staring at him’ kyuhyun thought to himself. Actually unknown to sungmin the student’s in the hallway kept on looking at him. Sungmin was known to be the cutest and friendliest student but they never showed this much interest until now. ‘maybe because this is our final year’ kyuhyun thought again.

As they entered their classroom, their teacher was already there and asked them settle down because he has an announcement.

“ok class tomorrow there will be a new student arriving at our school and he will be under my class which means he’ll be your new classmate….”

Kyuhyun muttered an annoyed “duh..” but luckily the teacher wasn’t able to hear it.

“…so tomorrow don’t forget to come early so we’ll welcome that new student warmly ok?”

“yes sir…” the students replied.

On the walk home donghae was not able to join even though they lived on the same street because he had dance practice with which eunhyuk bid him while saying “take care hae! Text me when you get home.” Kyuhyun and sungmin failed to hide their laughter this time as donghae blushed for the nth time that day.

 

LEE'S RESIDENCE

 

After sungmin took a shower and said goodnight to his parents, he climbed up the stairs towards his room. When he went inside and walked towards his bed someone pushed him.

“ouch! Hey hyuk!” eunhyuk was living with them because he doesn’t want to live in an apartment all by himself and sungmin’s parents adored him.

“just because you live here doesn’t mean you can just enter my room without permission.” Sungmin complained as he sat up on the bed

“ kyu barges in without permission” eunhyuk argued

“that’s because he’s kyu. Now go disturb someone else.” Sungmin replied

“but I don’t have anyone to disturb and hae’s asleep now” eunhyuk pouted. At school he’s really looked up as someone cool but when he’s around sungmin and kyuhyun he turns into a kid.

“oooohh~~~ hae~ you like him don’t you?” sungmin teased

“what? He’s cute no wait scratch that he’s adorable” eunhyuk smiled

Sungmin decided to hide his smile. Donghae will blush again when he tells him tomorrow what eunhyuk said.

“then go to sleep.. you’ll be able to see an adorable fish faster if you go to sleep now..” sungmin pushed eunhyuk out the door and closed it but not before hearing eunhyuk mutter “ he does look like a fish sometimes..” and laugh.

As he got into his bed, his phone vibrated. He unlocked it and saw that he had a message. When he opened it it was his turn to blush..

From: kyu :)

To: min :)

 Goodnight Min~~ sweet dreams~~ :3

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hey guys... who do you think is the new student??? if you guess right, i'll dedicate the next chapter to you :)

clue: he's not a super junior member :)

see you on the next update

XOXO