Finale

Right here waiting

THE FINALE

 

They were sitting side by side on the bench and couldn’t look at each other.

 

Flashback

“I don’t know what to say… I didn’t know that you like me at all. And honestly I’m shocked.” Sungmin said to a nervous kyuhyun

“well it’s okay if you don’t feel the—“ kyuhyun started to say but sungmin cut him off before he could finish his sentence.

“and happy too! you’ve always had a special place in my heart kyu~ if I wanted to belong to anyone, you would be the best choice” sungmin smiled at shocked kyuhyun

End of flashback

 

“So does this mean that I’m your boyfriend now?” kyuhyun shyly asked as he scratched his nape.

 Sungmin could not help but blush at the question. He didn’t expect to come out in a relationship today but nevertheless he was happy. he can’t help the smile that started to show on his face as he faced kyuhyun.

“yup! I’m yours now” kyuhyun could not help but smile back widely at sungmin equally wide smile.

“so now what?” sungmin looked expectantly at kyuhyun.

“well since I’m your boyfriend now it means that I can do this whenever I want” kyuhyun grabbed sungmin’s hand and intertwined them with his.

“you always do that. There’s not much of a difference” sungmin giggled.

“oh right! Well since you’re mine now let’s have our first date! Let’s go watch a movie. Sounds good?” sungmin nodded at kyuhyun’s suggestion and they went to the movie house.

 

They ended up watching the latest animation movie and had fun feeding each other popcorn. After the movie they decided to get lunch at a near café since sungmin’s feet still hurt a bit from running earlier. As they were waiting for their order they weren’t expecting to stumble upon donghae and eunhyuk who were on a date too.

“hey! What’s up guys! Wha- woah!” eunhyuk noticed their linked hands were intertwined and could not help but react.

“what did I miss huh Minnie?” eunhyuk immediately asked sungmin after he sat across him since they decided to share tables.

“ well if you must know, we’re together now and minnie’s mine so stop calling him Minnie” kyuhyun smugly said to eunhyuk causing him to raise his eyebrows at him.

“is that so?” eunhyuk pointedly looked at sungmin as sungmin nodded.

“so you succeeded kyuhyun?” donghae asked

“yeah! Thanks hae by the way… congrats on getting eunhyuk too” kyuhyun said to donghae oblivious to sungmin’s curious gaze

Upon meeting sungmin’s stare, kyuhyun and donghae explained that in exchange for kyuhyun helping donghae, the latter would help him back with sungmin.

“so that’s why you were always talking and not insulting each other” sungmin voiced

“and you were always taking my hae away” eunhyuk accused kyuhyun

“we came to a truce this time and he only needed me to put the letters in your locker since I knew your combination ” donghae said smugly

“and I in return were teaching him how to not be shy around eunhyuk. and you know what they say… all is fair in love and war” kyuhyun smirked.

Eunhyuk pecked donghae’s cheek while sungmin just shook his head while grinning at kyuhyun.

 

 

When kyuhyun brought sungmin home they decided to have a sleepover for old time’s sake with sungmin warning kyuhyun of no monkey business yet…

And kyuhyun retorted “hey that’s eunhyuk specialty, I’m refined and behaved”

As they were watching  another movie sungmin suddenly voiced out…

“I guess I have to give kai an answer now.” Kyuhyun furrowed his brows and asked

“why do you even have to talk to him anyway?”

“he’s our friend kyu~ and he confessed to me so I have to tell him that I can’t reciprocate his feelings” sungmin explained to kyuhyun.

“he confessed?!” kyuhyun exploded

“oh yeah.. I forgot to tell you. But you don’t have to worry because compared to his confession I felt happier with yours. I’m yours now remember?” sungmin consoled a sulking kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun looked at sungmin and enveloped him in a hug which caused sungmin to yelp.

“I know I’m selfish but I don’t want anyone else to have my bunny. You’re stuck with me for the rest of your life. I love you my minnie~” kyuhyun said as he nuzzled his nose on sungmin head that tucked on the crook of his neck.

Sungmin smiled softly and hugged kyuhyun’s torso as he responded

“I love you too my prince kyu~”

 

THE END

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

well i've finally done it... i finished my story! yehey! thanks to those who didn't unsubscribe even though i was not updating that much.. and thanks for taking time and reading my story... i want to know about your reactions or comments on my story so....

DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT GUYS~~~ pweeetty pwease~~~ :3

love lots! :*

:3