He's the One (FINAL)

Retarded Feelings.

 

LUHAN'S POV



“Why are you doing this to me?” A heard a voice. It’s lay’s voice.

Ah Lay, I still remember what you said.

 


FLASH BACK:

“Ah Yixing! Stop! You doing it really hard.”

“Come on Luhan, I know it feels good.”

“But really you’re hands are rough, massage it gently.”

“Fine fine.”

He was massaging my back.

“There that’s better.” I made an okay sign.

“Lay, what would you do If I’m dead?” I asked him. And I lay on the bed.

He lay next to me facing me. “I would party all night long.”

“Wtf? I hate you Lay.” I pouted and rolled over to face the wall.

“Kidding, if you were dead, I might kill myself too. As long as I’m with you, I don’t want you to be lonely up there. I just don’t know how to live my life without you hyung—it’s like I wouldn’t be Lay Yi Xing without Xi Lu Han.”

“Are you sure?”

“Hey I’m being 100% honest here.” He raised his hand.

“Umm will you love me forever?” I rolled over him.

“If “Forever was being with you” Of course my answer would be YES.”

After his sweet talk we rolled over each other, and embraced hands and finally kissed in the end of this flashback.

“I LOVE YOU LAY.”

 


Present:

“I love you.” I woke up and I felt a slap on my face.

“Uh where am I?” I rubbed my cheek, I happened to see Lay in front of me.

I also saw Se Hun sitting on the corner of the bed.

“You got run down by a car you idiot!” Lay shouted. Sehun looks really disappointed.


“Sorry Hannie, maybe I should have stopped the limo, I’m sorry.” Sehun said and held my hand.

Lay was looking.

“Glad you didn’t got too injured you just bumped you head on the ground! The Doctor said.” Lay shouted.

“Se Hun it’s okay, I’m sorry too.” I patted his hand.

“You were worried?” I asked Lay.

“Oh do I look like I’m not? Go bump your head again to make sure.”

“Okay okay, Um I’m going to talk to Se Hun.”

“Sure.” Lay said and left us to talk.


(A/N: instead of typing the whole conversation let Lulu tell you what happened.)


When me and Sehun were finally alone; He actually knew what I wanted to tell him. He knew that I still love Lay, and I don’t know what Lay feels.

“But if he hasn’t got over you why is he still single? You know if you’re not over with you ex you don’t have to get yourself a new boyfriend. “ Sehun quoted.

I kind of felt bad for him, since I thought I already moved on with Lay. But I guess no matter how many times we broke up there will always be this magnet that brings me back to him. I told Se Hun my honest feelings, he understood it.

“Even If you still like someone else you and I will always be Hun Han.”

(A/N: shippings! xD)

He told me to go. Well I just bumped my head it wasn’t such an injury.

It just bumped me to see that Truth that me and lay are just really meant to be.

Maybe the way we broke up was my fault for giving up.

But I know what I should do now.

Lay. Will. You. Please. Love. Me. Again.

Because I still love you.

I ran to the cafeteria, He’s always hungry I know he would go to places that has many snacks.

“YAHHH. LAY.” I grabbed his hand.

I huffed; I’m such an idiot for running. This is so like the dramas.

“Lay Yi Xing.” I kneeled.

“ I might be a loser for letting you go. But I am a winner that will take you home. I Love you with all my heart. And I took your first and you took mine. So let’s make it fair that the First will stay as you last.” I held his hand and give it a smell peck.

The crowed was looking at us. Some girls were screaming, some were grossed out—

 

But all that matters is here and now. “Lay Will you Marry me?”
 

“Woah there. Marry? I’ll be with you again but not marriage okay?”
 
I jumped hugged him and he fell and I did too.

“well I don’t have money to get us married were gays.” I smiled and pecked his lips.

“Stupid. I still love you back.” He smiled and warm embraced me.


Well what can I do? I thought my feelings were retarded. Now it’s back, it’s like cured and all better now.

People make wrong choices. Not always right not always wrong. But no matter how much things gets in your way.

Remember your past and apply it to your future, and still remember who you are.

From your past romances to your new romances—

 Life is not always about Love. But in this so called fanfiction love is being with Lay Yi Xing.

And I never regretted ever meeting him.

Oh and why we broke up?

Well that’s something the author of this story will keep a secret for a very long time.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: OKAY. THE BROKE UP? xD HAHA. THE IDEA WAS ACTUALLY FROM MY ROLEPLAY ACC. Umm how was the ending??TERIBBLE? I KNOW -__- 
HAHA :) Thanks for reading Love you guys <3 BTW GOT THE PICTURES FROM TUMBLR! PHOTO OWNER THANKSSS :D