Just Came back.

Retarded Feelings.

http://youtu.be/IatJPPx0yZo <------ listen to it at the part .-.v

Luhan’s POV

 

*toot toot toot*( A/N: okay think of it as a classy ringtone ._.)


I answered my phone it happens to be Se Hun my current boyfriend. I met him at the Club last 2 months ago; I was very tipsy that time and also just got my heart broken by someone.

But he came to me and cured my unbearable disease.

“Hey baby. Good Morning.” I said to him with a sweet tone.

“Morning too my love, um by the way the guys invited us to go at Kai’s Party at the Hyatt Hotel I’ll be at your place later.” Sehun said.

“Oh you mean that new Hotel? Well what’s the theme for tonight?” I asked Sehun.

“I think the theme is classy like the Oscars. So you better wear a tuxedo. Be there at 7 wait for me baby. I love you.” He said then hung up on our conversation.


Hmm. Well Kai is rich and also a party monster. That guy sure can book a private party.

 

-------------------------- SKIP TO THE NIGHT PART-------------------------

I wore a tuxedo done. (A/N: well you get the picture.)

Sehun came with a limousine. Gosh, isn’t it my first time since I came here in Seoul. He said he’ll drive me but instead he asked someone to drive us. Ah this is just crazy.

“Woah. Sweet ride babe. I really think you didn’t have to do this.” I said and hugged Sehun on his waist.

“But I want to, anything for you Lu.” He kissed my forehead and we both went inside the fancy limo.

“Aren’t you such a sweet thing.” I said to him. Well he really is.

I kind of remember when I first went here I felt hopeless since I wasn’t so fluent in Korean. But then He came and helped me.

Who is that guy who stole my heart? Well where ever he is. He’s not in this spot anymore. I touched my chest while looking at outside the windshields of the car.

“Is there something wrong Hannie?” Sehun asked me with a worried face.

“No. There’s nothing wrong I kind of remembered something.” I said and faked my smile.

“Oh. Well isn’t it beautiful to look at?” He said and he put his arms on my waist.

“Yeah, it’s beautiful.” I looked outside the window the city lights were giving me an “awe” look.

“Beautiful like you, Hannie.” He kissed my cheek.

“hmm. Maybe.” I smiled.


When we arrived the place was huge. The place was great my first time going here.

 

I say the guys looks mighty fancy today.


I went over to them and greeted like the normal way like gays would

Dibs on Baekhyun’s stylish hair to ruin, he just got it blonde. And my hair is pink now. I didn’t want it but Sehun said he wanted us to have the same hair together.

I knuckle mess Baekhyun’s hair. “Ah hyung. Stopppp. Ma hair.” He had his no hands on my bacon face.

He’s is really awesome to tease.

A hand came in my shoulder. It’s Chanyeol, baekhyun’s Oh so derp boyfriend.
“Okay Okay. Hands off your precious Baekhyun.” I said and let go off Baekhyun.

“Ah hyung where’s Sehun anyways aren’t you supposed to be with him?” Chanyeol asked me.

“He told me he’s going to talk to Kai.” I said.

“Okay. Well you better go and flirt with him instead.” Chanyeol said and grab Baekhyun.

“Shees. Fine fine enjoy your ing session later.” I said with a smirked.

Where is that Sehun Oh?

Oh where art thou Sehun? I’m getting hungry, I guess I just have to eat by myself.
 

I went to the buffet station to get some Korean beef the food sure looks mighty dandy. And it’s has it’s “Eat All you Can” sign.

I really am going to enjoy this, while picking some foods on my plate. I went to the dessert section there was only one cup of pudding left. Anything for the pudding!

I was ready to reach it, but a hand came in and the pudding that is SUPPOSED to be mine.

“Ahem.. but I …” I was going to say to the person who had his eyes also in the pudding.  My eyes become wide like D.O’s eyes.

I saw … Him.

“Luhan?” The guy with my pudding said.

“Hey Lay. How’s it been?” I smiled fakely.

Yes. Lay. He is my ex-boyfriend who I happened to love for 2 years.

“You want your pudding back?” Lay suggested.

“Nah you can keep it. It’s okay.” I said and smiled.

Ah. I missed him.

But I don’t know how to face him since I hurt him so much.

“Are you sure? Cause I’m really going to enjoy this.” He said and smiled showing his dimples.

“Yeah. Umm.” I groaned and Sehun came and pat my back.

“So you finally became friends with the Hotel owner’s son?” Sehun said.

“Son? Oh. Lay you didn’t tell me you were rich?” I said and slapped his back.

“Well I’m not really rich, my Dad is I just came here to see how’s it going.” He said and smiled.

“So shall we go now?” Sehun said and grabbed my arm.


“Okay we should probably eat now.” I held on Sehun’s arm. I could see Lay’s eyes following my every move.

“Glad you finally have your boyfriend Luhan.” Lay said and gulped his piña colada.

“So you guys like new each other before?” Sehun mumbled.

“Yeah. We were dorm mates when I moved here from China.” I said honestly, but I didn’t told Sehun that me and Lay actually dated a long time ago.

“Is that all?” Lay raised a brow.

“Yes. So Sehun you should got get a table for us to sit on, I’ll be there in a moment.” I said and let go on Sehun’s  arms.

“You know I am your ex now gege.” Lay said making me remember those memories.

“Yea, I know good times. Have you found anyone better than me?” I replied I felt my heart beat stammered.

“All the same.” He said and became quiet.

“Oh. Well good luck didi.” I smiled and put my hand on his shoulder. He unexpectedly held my hand tight and caressed it with his face.

I felt a stab, when he told me. “I guess you already forgotten about me.”

“Maybe, maybe not.” I let go of my head and walked away.

What did I even say to him, the my feelings are coming back! I hate you Lay. I hate you so much that why did you came back?

I sat next to Sehun we were both sitting on our reserved seat outside the balcony.

The night was great, feeling that the moon was the only sunlight we had rather than the city lights that’s far away from us. As I stick my hand out of the table I place where Sehun could see. He held my hand and embraced my fingers.

This kind of sensation was intriguing, but there will always be flashbacks inside my head that leads me to think of a certain someone name Lay Yi Xing.

Sehun leaned his face closer to mine, He was lips were begging me to kiss it.

The wind brushed to my face making it chilly, but his hands were keeping me warm.

And his lips might un-froze me from my undoubted stage of heat. Closer… and closer as I also readied and puckered my lips.

I saw a shadow from the balcony door, shadow of a person who I know. I held unto Se hun’s shoulders and told him to stop.

“Let’s just continue this at home Hunnie.” I became a little bit weary when I told him, he showed me his disappointed face; but carried on smiling.

“Okay Hannie well continue our kiss later.” He placed his thumb on his lips and touched his thumb on my lips.

Sorry Sehun, was all I could think in my head, he’s a great guy and all; but I guess I haven’t really moved on with my feelings for Lay.

“Hunnie I think I might go at the bathroom right now, I need to release this liquid.” I said and left him in his empty table.

Now I’m leaving him, it’s like Lay all over again.

As I went to the gents room,

“So how was the kiss?” Lay said he was behind me, but even without looking at him I knew it was him. I know the sound of his voice.

“Sweet.”

“You’re lying!”

“What? You were watching us?” I raised a brow.

“Yea, it happens that you two love birds were in the way. How was being with him like?” Lay said he’s tone turned in anger.

“So far so good.”

I left him, but he pulled my arm and pushed me on the wall.

I was imprisoned from his touch.

“Let go Lay.”

“I won’t let go, why do you always want to let go?”
 I saw his frown. Tears fell from his eyes. I wiped them with my thumb.

“If I didn’t I may not set you free, aren’t you happy now?” I know I may be an idiot letting him go and all; I thought it was for the best, but I was wrong.

“Why are you hurting me like this? If you thing I’m happy, look at my face is this what happy looks like?” he held my face I could feel his hands getting tighter.

“I’m sorry.” A tear fell from my eye. I embraced him tight.

Sorry was the last word I he told him, when we broke up.

“What’s going on here?” Se hun came and his face wasn’t the usual face he has, he looks like he wants to kill someone.

“Is this what you’ve been hiding all along? Ah that’s just great? Holy .!” He kicked the wall, “Thanks a lot Luhan.” He left.

Love sure is complicated—

I just wished I have two hearts and two bodies to love two persons at the same time. It’s either to choose Lay or Sehun.

I left Lay and followed to where Sehun would go. I just had to say it. I need to be honest with my feelings now. I saw Sehun at the car park ready to go.

“Hey Sehun let me explain!”

“You have nothing to explain about, you and Lay have your something before! YOU LIER! CHEATER! Go to hell.”
He went inside the limo, I tried knocking the window of the Limo so at least he could stop the car.

 

 

I went in front of the limo to stop the car… but then..


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: OKAY~ Bad? Horrible? Ahhh how was it? tell me what you think and Comment :) OH ask me part which you don't understand. I'll explain it ^^