All my love is for you

♪ I got married to a k pop princess ♫

Author's Note!

 

Hello, guys. It’s me again. It’s been a while isn’t? Did someone still remember this?

 

I know that I am really, I mean REALLY late and probably most of you don’t even remember of this story or ever read it in first place, can’t say that I blame you. It took too long and courage to continue.

 

If you remember correctly, I finished this story within a turbulent era on SNSD, so much sadness and heartbreaks. At first, I wanted to drop everything and give up on this story. Nonetheless, what kind of “author” would I be if I did that to my dear readers? You guys certainly didn’t deserve that and albeit it felt hard to write a “happy ending” to my story, it didn’t feel natural. Even so, I wanted to conclude this tale for all of you.

 

Time passed and due the pandemic times, I don’t know why, I decided to revisit my stories. I laughed at some mistakes, things that I could change and of course, the cheesiness overload. I know, I still am hopeless romantic person.

 

Although as story creator, I feel that every piece that I wrote is part of me and I love them all, but I have to admit that this fic here held a special spot in my heart.

 

I know that maybe no one will read this, yet after reading this story over and over again, I decided to add more chapters and then, to give you a proper and complete ending. So I am adding more 4 long chapters. Prepare yourself!

 

This is my departing gift for all of you. If a force pushed me trough to keep going, certainly was all of you. Thank you, everyone. Enjoy the long ride!

 

P.S: I studied English to improve my skills and reviewed this story by myself. So, I ’m sorry for the grammar errors. =(

 

 

Chapter 25 - All my love is for you

 

 

[Two years later…]

 

A familiar gang was happily chatting while reminiscing their moments as celebrities in their former manager’s restaurant, Sooyoung. Sunny was sat on Taeyeon’s lap with her right arm around his neck while playing with his hair playfully; Yoong and SeoHyun were holding hands timidly under the table while exchanging smitten smiles; a blushing Tiffany was within Jesse’s arms as she placed her head on the crook of his neck as he returned the affection with lovingly kiss on the crown of her head and caressed her shoulder gently. She couldn’t help but giggle as a lovesick schoolgirl.

 

The eldest couple was sat beside each other as Sooyoung smiled dumbly to his wife and caressed her protuberant belly affectionately, exposing his big and golden brand around his finger. Out of a sudden, Yuri pouted and whispered to him, into a small voice:

 

“Honey, can I have some of your delicious bulgogi again?”

 

“But, darling, it’s your third dish. Won’t you get a stomachache?”

 

His words died on his lips when he saw his wife big and begging eyes. He realized what this meant and of course he wouldn’t deny her cravings. Cracking a laughter, he stood up and kissed her forehead tenderly, whispering:

 

“Another bulgogi coming, Yul.”

 

“That’s why I love you, Soo!” The soon to be mother added playfully. He stopped on his tracks abruptly and inquired with his eyebrow raised while crossing his arms:

 

“Yeah. Do you really love me or just my cooking?”

 

“Can’t be both of them?” And the whole gang laughed at her “playful bickering moment” as Sooyoung huffed with a big smile:

 

“You are lucky that I love you too much, woman!”

 

“Yeah, I know that. Love you too, my big shikshin.” Yuri made his blush madly as she pulled him and give a small, yet caring peck on his lips, making her poor husband blush madly and smile like an idiot:

 

“Gee, I wonder who is a shikshin now…”

 

After recovering from his bedazzled state, Sooyoung shook his head in defeat while laughing and returning to the kitchen to fulfill her cravings. The gang returned to their conversation while out of the blue, Yuri’s eyes widened when she felt something wet and looked down in surprise:

 

“Guys, I think my water just broke.” Yuri was incredible calm for what it look alike, yet we couldn’t say the about the rest of her friends.

 

“WHAT?!” They dropped their laughter and asked in shock at the manager’s quiet comment.

 

“TO THE VAN! DAMN IT! WHERE DID I PUT THAT DAMN KEY!?” The soon going to be father came back running in shock as he fumbled his pockets, complaining into a frustrated tone:

 

“Is that one in your hand, hyung?” Yoong asked with an eyebrow raised while pointing to Sooyoung’s hand:

 

“Eh?! Thanks, Yoong! Now, stay calm, honey! I got you, I got you!” A nervous Sooyoung rushed to his wife’s side and helped her to stand up.

 

“Soo, I AM calm, but you are the one who is freaking out.” Yuri added while to calm down her frenetic husband:

 

“Of course I AM freaking out! My wife is going to deliver our twins! Anyway, enough with the chat and let’s get you to the hospital!”

 

He added hurriedly as he gently placed her on the vehicle and quickly run to the driver’s seat. He waited for everyone got in and together, they raced to the hospital. At the end, everything was a huge commotion as they managed to reach their destination. After a lot of yelling, bickering, a unique cry sound filled the operation room. The couple felt their eyes moistening and kissed each other lovingly at the sight of their small bundle of joy, actually, two bundles of joy. It felt that every fight, tear and heartbreak was worth it in the end.

 

 

[AUTHOR P.O.V]

 

Oh, you must be asking to yourself of how the bickering couple got together, right?

 

So this is what happened…

 

[Two years ago…]

 

The Soshi’s Restaurant was a huge hit. Sooyoung was a bit fearful at first, thinking that his dream could be a big flop. It was a little risky to change from one career to other so soon. Yet, his worries diminished when his former’s clients/friends with their respective lovers managed to promote his new business. Now, his restaurant was busy than ever thanks to his friends publicity and of course, his cooking skills.

 

Just like another day, the familiar chef stared at the clock in his kitchen and sighed:

 

“Time to call a day.”

 

However, it was the same routine. Another day would past and here was him thinking on a familiar manager again. Actually, Yuri never left his thoughts. It has been one month since the last time they saw each other, the day that SM’s president was arrested. Sunny, Jesse and Yoong tried to convince him to talk with her since it was pretty obvious that he missed her badly, even with all the bickering, he still loved her with all his heart.

 

“Tsk, those kids. Sometimes they look more mature than me.”

 

He shook his head, feeling a dumb for not hearing their advices. He WANTED to talk to Yuri, to make up and well, be with her again. However, the problem is that he didn’t know where to start and both of them were really stubborn. He already thought in their reunion over and over again, yet he never managed to take to the next step. Letting a loud sigh escape from his lips, he messed his hair into frustrating way while admitting:

 

“Argh. I wish I could talk to her and tell what I feel. Tell her how much I miss her, how much I love her. Why is this has to be so hard?!”

 

“Hmm. Excuse me, boss?”

 

His worker carefully asked while hearing part of his boss’s monologue. The latter woke up from his reverie and felt embarrassed for getting caught of thinking on his ex again, not that his crew mind it, they already knew that their boss loved to cook, but loved his ex more. Secretly, they wished for their boss make up with her already and stop to feel miserable. A calmer Sooyoung asked after recomposing himself:

 

“Oh. Ji Won, what is it?”

 

“Sir, a client just came in and here is her order.”

 

“But now?! Who in the name of God would go to a restaurant when we are about to close?! Aish, let me see it.”

 

A defeated Sooyoung breathed heavily as he checked the paper… and it was when his eyes doubled the size. The order says: “Bulgogi with extra sauce, small carrots and no garlic”. He only knew one person in the whole word with such a specific taste. His heart beat furiously inside his chest as whispered worriedly:

 

“No. It can’t be her… or it can?”

 

“Ji Won, tell me something. Is this costumer beautiful?”

 

“Very, sir.”

 

“Hmm, don’t worry. I will make this order myself. All of you guys can call a day and rest. I take care of everything.”

 

His employee nodded in agreement as he excused himself. Little Sooyoung know that his crew secretly smiled successfully and high-hived each other as their boss went to work on his dish to deliver to this “mysterious client”. Sooyoung cooked diligently and once he was done, he took a deep breath and with the dish in his hands, he walked to the costumer’s table.

 

“Here is your order, miss—“

 

That moment his heart stopped as his eyes met the costumer’s ones. Butterflies flied inside his stomach like a hurricane and his face burned furiously. After one month, there was she, the love of his life staring at him with such hopeful eyes. He had to take a deep breath to calm his wild heart as he confessed in his mind:

 

“Is it possible that she is beautiful than ever?”

 

Nevertheless, he stupidly returned to his “automatic defense-mode” and tried to look though, despite being shaken about her presence. He sighed for the ninth time and spoke “normally”:

 

“I should have known. You are the only one I know that would eat a bulgogi like this. Well, here is your order. Now if you excuse me, I have to leav---”

 

“Soo, wait! Don’t go!”

 

The tanned manager quickly grasped on his left wrist afraid that if she let him go, she wouldn’t be able to see him again. Although her desperate actions made him his heart burst, Sooyoung took a deep breath, yet manage to ask softly:

 

“Yes… Yuri?”

 

“Can you please, make me some company. You know that I hate to eat alone and I guess I could use a friend right now…”

 

“Friend, huh?” He thought as raised his eyebrow in suspicion, yet he decided to let this one slide when he saw her begging eyes. Mutely, he nodded in hesitation and took a seat before her. A part of her heart was lighter when she realized that he decided to stay, she was really afraid that he could do otherwise. Whispering a thank you, Yuri started to eat her meal. It was amazing that even after all these years, Sooyoung never lost his touch. It was amazing just how she remembered with so much care.

 

“Soo, this is delicious. You don’t have any idea in how I missed this…”

 

Sooyoung couldn’t help to feel all the tingling in his stomach as his proud grown to see that Yuri still enjoyed his cooking. He suppressed a stubborn grin and simply thanked her in return. He never admitted, but he always enjoyed seeing Yuri eating, much more when it was the meal that he prepared specifically for her.

 

Once she ate her whole meal, Sooyoung realized that his presence wasn’t necessary anymore. He quietly stood up as he spoke into calmly:

“Well, now you are done. I need to close the restaurant as you can see and it’s late. And don’t worry; this one is on the house. It was nice to talk with you again and see that you are doing all right. Now if you excuse me, I have to go. Gooodbye.”

 

“No, wait! I am not all right!”

 

Sooyoung stopped in his tracks in surprise and turned around with the sudden outburst of his former girlfriend. The latter stood up quickly and marched to him as she stops with a pissed look stamped on her face. Face to face with him, she felt her body trembling and accusingly pointed her finger to his chest and yelled:

 

“I am not okay! And you know this too well.”

 

“Come on, Yuri. We already have this conversation.” A tired Sooyoung shook his head and spoke not wanting to take this to the next level.

“No! We didn’t because you keep running away! Whenever I try to talk to you, you avoid me like if I was some kind of plague! Listen, I know that I made you suffer; I know that I should have trusted you and your love more. You have no idea how much regret I carry within my heart, but guess what?! I don’t have a time machine! If I had, I certainly would undo all my mistakes and maybe, just maybe we would have stayed together now!”

 

The chef was agape with her confession. Yuri was right. Every time she tried to clear things out with him, he would run away. He was a coward and he knows that. Yet, the pain of being rejected twice for the woman he loved was something that he couldn’t bear again. His heart creacked when he heard a faint sniff as Yuri continued with her eyes already red and puffed:

 

“I know I lost everything when I realized my mistake. I should have known that you were better than that and would never hurt me. My heart was never the same again after I met you. I know I messed up and you probably hate me right now. But, tonight is the last time. Just say the word and you will never see me again. I promise.”

 

Yuri dropped her head in defeat just waiting for the fatal blow, feeling completely beaten. Her heart was aching, fresh tears rolled by her face as her whole body was shaking in anxiety. She was too tired to discuss, it was her ultimatum. This situation was only hurting both of them and she knows that if he decided to stay away from her, even that this action could break her apart, she would keep her word.

 

After a deafening silence, Yuri heard an incoherent mumble coming from the tall man before her. Doubtful, she slowly raised her head to see an equal beaten figure in front of her eyes. Sooyoung was with his head lowered; his hands were shaking and closed in tight fists, so tight that she could see some whiteness. Unable to listen to him properly, Yuri asked carefully:

 

“Soo, what did you say?”

 

“I said that I don’t hate you!”

 

It was when he finally let it out into a loud voice, more like a confession coming from his depths of his heart. Yuri was shocked with his outburst, yet she decided that it was the best to let him unload himself. He finally raised his head and now they could see each other eye to eye. No more escapes, no more unanswered questions, no more. The nervous chef took a deep breath and finally poured his heart, showing nothing more than compassion:

 

“I never did, Yul. How can I – How can I hate someone that I love so deeply?”

 

“Soo…” A sniffing Yuri started to feel her heart warm again with his words. Afterwards, he clumsily wiped a tear on the corner of his eyes as he spoke breathlessly:

 

“Yul, what I am trying to say is… Please, forgive me.”

 

Now she was completely shocked. He was the one who was asking for forgiveness. Maybe he wanted to settle things before leaving her once for all. No, this can’t be. A fearful Yuri quickly shook her head at the terrifying thought. Yet, she felt compelled to wipe a tear of his face; his eyes said so much, he was in pain as well. Not holding herself anymore, she gently held his left cheek and brushed the tear away while staring deeply into his eyes. Then, he confessed painfully with eyes closed:

 

“Yuri-ah, I don’t deserve you. You confessed your mistakes, but I wasn’t better than you. I should have forgiven you long ago, to be honest, I already did. Yet, I was afraid of trusting you and have my heart destroyed again. I couldn’t deal with that. I thought it would be easier to let you go, to let you have a new life without me, to find someone that could give the love that you deserve…”

 

“Soo, what are you trying to say?”

 

A touched Yuri kept caressing his cheek and hair caringly in comfort, still afraid of the worst. It felt so good of having this proximity again. However, is she dreaming too much? This can’t be real… or it can be? He held her hand above his cheek with so tenderly as he finally opened his eyes and asked into a depressed tone:

 

“Yul, I lied to you after all these years. I said that I wanted to keep the distance from you, when deep inside, the only I ever wanted was to never letting you go again. You don’t have any idea how much I wanted to see you passing through those doors and say that you still loved me. And after you finally did it and my dream came true, I panicked. But, not anymore…”

 

Sooyoung shocked Yuri when now, he was the one who held her face affectionately and for the first time in the night, he managed to give her a sincere smile as he whispered breathlessly:

 

“Yuri-ah… I love you. Wou-Would you be mine… again?”

 

“Soo, you silly *snif* You don’t need to ask. I – I was always yours.”

 

That time, tears of joy rolled by her faces as Yuri smiled lovingly, feeling much lighter. Not wasting time, she quickly pulled him by his nape for a deep and passionate kiss. Sooyoung was surprised with the sudden move, yet he rapidly recovered himself, closed his eyes and embraced her with all his love, deepening the kiss.

 

A few moments later, once the air was needed, they reluctantly broke the kiss when they heard some cheering, clapping and happy laughers coming from the kitchen. They looked around to see the restaurant’s crew smiling dreamily at them and high-fiving each other while saying lines like: “Way to go, boss!” or “Come on, boss. Kiss her again!” or even “This is so much better than dorama!”

 

The reunited coupled blushed madly and laughed at their antics. Returning their lovingly stare to each other, Yuri wrapped her arms around his neck and whispered sincerely:

 

“I love you, Soo.”

 

His heart exploded under his chest as he couldn’t help, but wide his smile as he gave her smitten Eskimo kiss and confessed passionately:

 

“I love you too, Yul.”

 

With their confessions, they returned for another round of lovingly kisses and held each other, not intending to let it go again… And they never did.

 

It wasn’t a surprise that after a few months, they ended up happily married with a pair of babies on the way…

 

***

 

[NO ONE P.O.V]

 

[One year later]

 

In a small apartment, a brown haired man was firmly engrossed on finishing his newest song, his master piece. He halted for a moment to look to the picture of the love of life beside his desk and the last phrase came into his mind automatically. With a satisfied smile, he tipped the last words on his laptop and added with a satisfied sigh:

 

“Aaaand done! I hope she likes it.”

 

As in a perfect cue, he heard a sound of jingling keys followed by an opening door and a booming voice:

 

“Jessie~~~! I’m home! Where are you? I have great news!” She said hurriedly while putting her purse on the nearest table and looking for her beloved. It was he was answered playfully:

 

“At the office, honey!”

 

“Oh! There you are!” She happily said after finding her dear Jessie. Wasting no time, Tiffany jumped into his lap and hugged him tightly as if she didn’t see him for ages. However, it was part true since they didn’t see each other in a week due her tight schedule and he was busy than ever. He was surprised with the engulfing hug, yet returned at the same intensity while breaking in laughter:

 

“Wow! Where this came from? Did you miss me that much?”

 

“You have no idea, Jessie. Wait a minute, are you making fun of me?!”

 

The young woman said as she pulled from the hug abruptly, outraged with the fact that her boyfriend was making fun at her. Puffing her cheeks and crossing her arms, she gives him a cold shoulder while saying into a not so lively tone:

 

“It’s like you didn’t miss me at all!”

 

“Oh, come on, love. You know that this is not true. I was just surprised with the bear hug. Let me show how I missed you too!”

 

Jesse mischievously added as he playfully kissed her neck and her whole face, completely aware of her weakness. Not being able to look tough anymore, Tiffany shrieks, feeling all the tickles of her boyfriend treatment. Feeling breathless, she stopped his “devious” hands while adding in defeat:

“Ya! This is not fair! How can you be so hot and cheesy at the same time?!”

 

“I guess it’s my charm, my dear. You love me.”

 

“Yeah. I do. Very much.” Tiffany added while rolling her eyes jokingly, but meaning every single word.

 

Jesse smiled slyly, yet managed to plant a sweet kiss on her cheek, making the poor girl blush profusely. The latter sighed in content while putting her arms around his neck once again and he answered pulling her close to his body by her waist. They stared into each other’s eyes with smitten smiles, enjoying the moment like nothing in the world seemed to matter anymore. That was until she caught a glimpse of his new lyric and got all hyper and curious again:

 

“Oh my God! Is that your new song?! Let me see it!”

 

“WHAT?! Wait, no! You can’t!”

 

He quickly spoke in despair as hurriedly closed his laptop before his girlfriend could see the whole thing. Again, Tiffany felt like a sulky child as if a candy was stolen from her. Sighing loudly, Jesse comforted his girlfriend caringly:

 

“This is meant to be a surprise. I promised that I would deliver to Yuri noona tomorrow morning for your new album.”

 

“But, can’t I even take a peek? Just a small one, I promise! Pleeeeeeease?”

 

Tiffany tried to bargain with her killer pout and cute eyes, even blinking innocently to persuade her boyfriend. She knew that it was his weakness. Although Jesse was REALLY tempted, he had a purpose and he will remain focused until the end. Sighing in defeat, he placed his right hand on her cheek and added tenderly:

 

“My love, in other times, I would have said yes gladly, but I can’t do it for now. I promise that I have a good reason. Trust me, please…”

 

It was when she knew that the battle was lost and dropped her head in defeat. She always had this silly, yet endearing thought in her mind. Whenever Jesse would look deeply in her eyes and calls her “My love” with the most care, she would feel all the butterflies flying furiously in her stomach and her knees would get all week. She knows that it the end of the day, he was right after all.

 

Not being able to resist his enchanting charm, Tiffany caressed his jaw, taking a good look on his unshaven and mature face. The singer shivered at the sight of her boyfriend with more manly traits, he was y than ever. Recomposing of her dirty thoughts, she smiled and added with a small kiss on the tip of his nose:

 

“Okay. You won. But don’t make me wait too long. You know how much I am looking forward for this.”

 

“I know. That’s why I poured my heart in every single word. I hope you like it.”

 

Albeit Jesse tried to hide the fear in his voice, his anxiety was visible and one million of thoughts of this song going wrong passed through his mind. What if she didn’t like it? What if she thought he was a loser? As if she read his thoughts, Tiffany cupped his face lovingly while putting her forehead on his:

 

“Whatever you wrote on that lyric, I am more than sure that I will love every single phrase.”

 

With that, it was like a magical force diminished all the fear in his heart. He smiled drowsily at her and sincerely whispered a “thank you”. How could he not lover this woman in front of his eyes? She was perfect and nothing would change the fact of lucky he felt of calling her “love”.

 

However, even if the bad thought was pushed away from his mind, he couldn’t help to feel another question coming to the surface. Ever since he became a songwriter which was almost a year ago, he was being contacted by several studios to sign a contract. He couldn’t deny that was an awesome start and it’s good to let yourself being known, yet he couldn’t help to feel “Tiffany’s hand” behind these job offers. He knew that soon or later he would have to talk to her. It would be better to settle this once for all since he was about to make a huge step in his life, well, in their lives.

 

Jesse took a deep breath and asked in careful tone while thumbing his love’s hands:

 

“Honey, there is something that I wanted to ask you for a while. Promise me what you won’t get mad and tell me the truth?”

 

Although Tiffany would never lie to her beloved, something was telling her that he was about to ask something that she was dreading so much. Then, she braced herself while trying to keep her “cool” semblance and asked with a semi-nervous smile:

 

“What is it, Jessie? You know you can ask me anything.”

 

“Yes, I know, honey. I trust you. There is something that I can’t ignore anymore. I guess I will have to rip this thing off my chest, don’t I? Well, here I go. Tiffany, I know its sound crazy, but… have you anything related to that whole job offers that I am receiving?”

 

dropped in shock and her blood froze. How could she answer that? Even for her it seemed something so harmless, she knew that deep inside Jesse was very prideful and wanted to reach the fruits of his labors by his own. She loved him even more for being so diligent, yet what harm could have if she gave him a little push in his career (even without his consent)? Before she could answer, was left open as she saw him shaking his head and already apologizing after the silence:

 

“I am so sorry, Tiff. I shouldn’t have jumped on conclusions like that. Of course you wouldn’t do something like without telling me. What was I thin—“

 

“Jessie.” A sad Tiffany interrupted her boyfriend as he prompted answered: “Yes, love?”

 

Taking a deep breath, she stared with a small voice, completely afraid of what this would lead:

 

“Hmm, let’s say that hypothetically that I kinda, you know, for no reason, talked about your work to my friends. Would you be mad at me?”

 

“Tiffany! Why--?!” 

 

It was then he knew the answer, he was right after all. Yet, before he could burst in shock of being deceived, his actions halted on midway when he took a good look on his girlfriend. Tiffany, the diva, the South’s Korea sweetheart was all shrunk in his lap with her tears threatening to fall from her eyes, her semblance was gloomy and she didn’t have strength to look him in the eyes. Even for just a few seconds, that scene dilacerated Jesse’s heart of seeing someone you loved so dearly looking so lifeless. Although she hid the truth for months and knows what he thinks about her doing, he was unable to disapprove her girlfriend. Taking a deep breath, he gently raises her face by her chin and look deeply into her eyes while saying with most caring tone:
 

“Honey, why did you hide that from me?”

 

“Because I wanted to help you! Ever since you abandoned the singer’s life, I discovered from your friends that you were excellent songwriter. You never told me how good you were…”

 

“Tiffany, I am not that go—“Jesse said while shaking his head, adding in a humble tone. Stupefied, his girlfriend held his hands caringly and spoke with all sincerity while holding his hands caringly like if it were the most valuable treasure:

 

“These hands write the most beautiful songs I ever heard because come from your heart. Have I ever tell you much I loved when you used to sing? Your voice always give me chills.”

 

“Well, I-“Although they were in a middle of discussion, Jesse couldn’t help blush but feel his proud swelling in his chest for creating this effect on his girlfriend. She placed her hand on his cheek and the love within her voice was clear:


“I know you are mad at me that I told them to give you a chance behind your back. But I just wanted them to see the amazing and competent Jesse that I always knew. The truth is that keep coming back because of YOU. I just have to lead the way; the rest was your doing. Yet, if I did hurt you doing this, please, forgive me. I couldn’t bear with the disappointed look on your face.”

 

Jesse tried to find an argument, but he couldn’t find any. It was when after looking at her anxious and begging eyes, he sighed loudly knowing that her intentions were the best. He stared to his gloomy girlfriend and gently raised her chin while looking lovingly into her eyes:

 

“There is nothing to forgive, my love. It’s just that for once I wanted to earn some acknowledgement for my own. I would never take you for granted or use your influence for my own gain-“

 

“But, Jessie! I know that-“Tiffany restlessly tried to intervene, but he continued seriously:

 

“And at in the end of the day, how can I be mad to the woman I love when she only tried to do the best for me? Although I don’t agree, I understand. Thank you for trying, honey.”

 

It was when Tiffany could breathe lighter after a weight was lift from her shoulders. Her heart got warm when she just found love and appreciation in his eyes. The latter tenderly placed her hair behind her ear and whispered amorously:

 

“Now are we cool?”

 

“Yeah.”

 

“No more secrets, okay?”

 

“Nope. Not even a single one. Pinky promise.”

 

And they burst in laughter as they made the gesture of pinky promise with their fingers. With that, all the tension disappeared entirely as they simply held each other lovingly. Suddenly, Jesse remembered something and asked curiously:

 

“Now that we are cool, what is the news that you wanted to tell me so badly?”

 

Tiffany was so into in their little loving moment, playing with his hair that she completely forgot what she was about to say. However, it clicked in her mind as she speaks cheerfully:

 

“Oh, right! I remember now! Guess who will get married?”

 

“Hmm no idea.”

 

“Come on, Jessie? Not even a try?”

 

The latter rolled his eyes up to think, but nothing came to his mind. He chuckles and answered:

 

“Sorry, hon. Still no clue.”

 

“Gosh, you are hopeless. But that’s all right. The truth is…Tae-Tae and Sunny! Isn’t that great? They will get marry at the end of the year!” She added into a hyper voice (almost exploding Jess’s eardrums, not that he would mind). Nevertheless, he smiled at her excitement and was happy that his friends were taking a big step in their lives. With a content smile, he added:

 

“That’s great news indeed. But I kinda expected that since that two bunnies were living together about a year, so—“

 

“Yeah. To think that it took an eternity for you to give me your apartment’s key. I always wanted to live with you, but you never let me…”

 

The poor girl added into a sad tone while looking down. It was when Jesse chuckled and spoke gently while brushing her hair to behind her ear:

 

“Because I know you and don’t forget that we were married for some time on that tv show, so I have some experience on that. And you know what I think of couple living together without being married. With you here, OctopusFany would be unleashed.”

 

“You and your medieval thoughts… Wait! Who is OctopusFany?!”

 

Tiffany asked in shock with the infamous nickname. Jesse couldn’t help, but snort as he recomposed himself:

“That was the nickname I gave to you when we met. Whenever you have a chance, you would grasp on me like an octopus!”

 

“*GASP* I do n--- wait. Yeah, I admit it. But just because you were so cute and hot that I simply couldn’t keep my hands away from you. *Hmph* As if you didn’t like it…”

 

She stated as a matter of fact while putting her index finger on her chin, aware of her attacks on her boyfriend. The latter raise his eyebrow and raising his hands in defeat as if he was “caught”:

 

“Don’t worry, my dear. I enjoy OctopusFany now. But, hey! What are you saying there about medieval times?! I don’t get you women at all. First, you ask yourself where all the good men go and when you find someone that treats you right, you call me old-fashioned. Unbelievable!”

 

Jesse was outraged and crossed his arms while looking to the other way. Tiffany finding the scene of her grumpy boyfriend completely cute, she laughed and pulled his sleeve affectionately to get his attention. In the end, he couldn’t be mad at her, so he turns his head slowly to his girl with his eyebrow raised. It was when she started in the most caring tone:

 

“Oh, Jessie. I was just kidding. You look even cuter when you are angry. I couldn’t help.”

 

“Tiffany-“He started seriously, but she stopped as she placed her index finger on his lips and added with her eye-smile:

 

“And that’s why I love you. Because you are different and I wouldn’t change a thing of the way you are. It’s just that, I really wanted to spend more time with you. You are so busy these days and we barely see each other. All I ever wanted was to sleep in your arms, feel your warmth and see your face in the first thing on the morning…”

 

Now Jesse was with his face on fire due her confession. His heart soared loudly because deep inside, it was all that he wished as well. Although his lovely girlfriend was smiling to comfort him, her eyes weren’t. He knew that she meant every word even when she tried to hide it poorly. Unable to see her in such fragile state, he sighed and lovingly embraced the girl in arms again. She returned the hug with the same urgency while placing her head on his neck.

 

Then, Jesse kissed the crown of her head with the utmost care while rubbing her back gently. It was when, he whispered fondly:

 

“I know, love.  I know.”

 

“Because it’s all what I long as well .You have no idea. Just wait a little more, my love. I promise that I will make worthy all  your wait.”

 

Jesse thought as he breathed deeply. It pains him to not tell truth right away to his beloved. He looked apprehensively to his wardrobe, knowing there lays two velvet boxes holding their future that he worked so hard to give to her. Even he couldn’t see a small tear rolling by her face, he could feel her pain and hurts him more than anything. He pulled back a bit from the hug, looked deeply into her sorrowful eyes and whispered sincerely:

 

“Don’t forget that I all my love is for you, Fany.”

 

“I know, Jessie. I love you too.”

 

It was he comforted her with a short, yet a lovingly kiss on her lips which she returned with the same feeling. Then, they returned to their previous position as he made his mind, full of courage:

 

“Tomorrow, my love. I just can’t wait to start a new life with you and finally call you… my wife.”

 

TBC