Friends

Spring ♥

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y2HegitJaLc

2013 SBS Gayo Daejun Friendship Project - You Are A Miracle

=============================

In your piano room, both you and L.Joe were playing the piano together. L.Joe practiced with you for the whole day till you get the correct notes. You felt assured by him accompanying you and spent his precious time just to practice with you. After a few hours of practicing, you decided to take a rest on the sofa while L.Joe went to the toilet to wash his face. You looked up to the ceiling and thought hard about the competition.

"Byunghyun ah," You called his name while closing your eyes for a while.

"Wae?" L.Joe asked while looking at the mirror to fix his hair.

"Do you think I can win for the competition tomorrow?" You asked, still closing your eyes for rest.

You waited but he didn't answer.

"Byunghyun ah~," You called him again in case he didn't hear you just now.

"Wae?" You could hear his deep voice.

You felt a shadow on top of you and slowly opened your eyes. L.Joe gave a warm smile. You pushed him away lightly and sat up.

"You still haven't reply to my question," You said.

 

"If you are confident, I'm sure you can win. Just don't over-think about the competition tomorrow," L.Joe gave you an advice.

"The thing is I'm not that confident. I'm more nervous than confident," You sighed.

"Yah, just relax," L.Joe placed his hands on your shoulders and massaged them.

Just then, the door of the room clicked opened and your brother walked in.

"Hello my favourite people! Your brother, Lee Min Ho is here," Your brother smiled  widely.

"Great, oppa's here," You sighed.

"Awww, look at that sweet couple," Your brother teased and walked towards the both of you.

 

"Oppa, what are you doing here?" You asked while L.Joe quickly put away his hands.

"Wae? Can't I be here? You own this place?" Your brother asked while sitting on the sofa across you.

"Yah, I just came here just to see how you practiced for the competition tomorrow okay? Don't you feel the sister-brother love here? Besides I have something to tell you," Your brother added on and snickered.

"I envied both you," L.Joe sighed.

"Byunghyun ah, I tell you there's nothing to be envy about especially with this irritating brother of mine," You talked softly to him.

"Yah, I heard that. I have sharp ears here," Your brother pointed to his ears.

"At least you can argue with each other. I'm an only child," L.Joe said in a sad tone.

"Don't worry, Byunghyun ah! I can be your older brother! With the two of us here, she will be twice irritated," Your brother joked and laughed.

"Yah, Byunghyun here cares about my feelings more than oppa," You pulled L.Joe towards you.

"Ani. He's more like me. Hnadsome and charming and an absolute playboy, right Byunghyun?" Your brother nudged him.

"Correction. It's true that I'm handsome and charming but I'm not a playboy," L.Joe corrected your brother.

"Oppa, didn't you say you have something to tell me?" You asked.

"Did I?....Ah! Right. There's someone waiting for you downstairs," Your brother said.

"Someone waiting downstairs..?" Both you and L.Joe turned to each other.

"Who is this someone?" You asked your brother.

"I'm not that familiar with that friend of yours. You better go down and take a look," He said.

All the three you walked down the stairs and heard laughters from the living room. All three of you walked into the living room and you were surprised to see L there.

"Oh hey, Jieun," L waved and smiled.

 

"Jieun, what take you so long to come down?" Your mother asked and asked you to sit with her.

"L, What are you..doing here?" You asked him.

"Just wanna see you practice," L said.

"Aww, isn't that sweet? He just came all the way here just to see you," Your mother felt touched.

"Umma," You felt embarrassed by your mother's words.

L then looked towards L.Joe and smirked. L.Joe just rolled his eyes and looked elsewhere.

"I don't like this guy. Something about him is not right," Your brother talked softly to L.Joe.

"Hyung, I feel the same way too," L.Joe said.

"Jieun, why don;t you take him to the piano room. I'll go and take some cookies for all of you," Your mother smiled and urged you to take him.

"Ne...," Both you and L stood up and take the stairs to the room.

As L walked past L.Joe, he smirked and scoffed. Your brother did not notoce that as he was busy fiddling with his phone.

*No way am I going to let you and Jieun alone in the room..* L.Joe said to himself and followed you and L.

 

===========================

Hey guys! Just want to say thank you for those who had subscribed and like my story! Really appreciated it alot! =3

2013 had been a hectic year for me but nevertheless, it had been a good and memorable year =) 

Simply say - I just wanna wish A HAPPY NEW YEAR and hopefully 2014 will be a fruitful year and many years to come!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! =D